Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm only excited about the protests kek

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait for QnA, unscripted hopefully. Otherwise all the attendees that are there for QnA are going to flip.

Expansion year so very much so

i cant wait for them to share tease us with Classic Phase 3

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    i cant wait for them to share tease us with Classic Phase 3
    how are you supposed to "tease" something that is already well known?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    So what would you like to see when it comes to WoW?
    Its not really about what I want to see. I would be completely happy with another expansion that is a little bit more MoP or Legion than BfA and WoD.
    I think its really time for a complete world revamp and they have to do it at some point, but I personally do not care about a revamp at all. For me only endgame and story matters and they really, really need to get back on track with those two things after BfA and especially after 8.2.5

But the way they are pushing the event on Twitter currently makes me believe that something REALLY huge is coming, and a new expansion is not huge.

No.

However, a friend of mine who still plays WoW talked me into getting drunk and watching the opening ceremony, so I'm still going to watch it.

I'm curious as to how much of a shit show it will be. And I want to see which idea made the race in the end for the next expansion.

I wouldn't call it excited, I'm simply curious.

i don't see a reason to be excited. blizz has gone tone deaf with thinking a mobile game would be accepted at a pc convention. throw in the hong kong/hearthstone controversy and the new "preisidents" rather bad apology letter, i think blizz is still heading for the worst gaming company. they really want to take that title from ea.

Im excited for the shitshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, their fuck up from last year (Diablo Immortal) is still quite fresh in my mind especially since they're still going ahead with it instead of cancelling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I'm excited for the expansion announcement. Couldn't care less about potential HK drama, feel like it has been blown out of proportion. As long as they release a good game, I'll support them.

I'm not excited about anything non-WoW, though. I'll buy reforged, but I think my time with WC3 probably ended years ago. And, I don't really play any other Blizzard games.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Yes and No
    Yes - cuz i fan of Blizzcon
    No - cuz it can be ruined by people, due to a recent incident with an HS player
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Same as usual. I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come (and more Reforged news - very excited about that).

Also, kind of unrelated to the OP, but as for the supposed shitshow, I have a feeling it won't be as 'spectacular' as some people believe. At most, there will probably be a handful of people in #FreeHongKong t-shirts and the occasional Winnie-the-Pooh cosplayer - and maybe one or two people who will make an ass of themselves at the Q&As.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-10-20 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    Yes and No
    Yes - cuz i fan of Blizzcon
    No - cuz it can be ruined by people, due to a recent incident with an HS player
    this ... this doesn't work like that , the question wasn't wether you like blizzard or not, it was if you are excited for blizzcon, you can't be simultanously excited and not

Excited to see folks excited about what games they will bitch about for the next two years.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    this ... this doesn't work like that , the question wasn't wether you like blizzard or not, it was if you are excited for blizzcon, you can't be simultanously excited and not
    Then i’ll just say, i took a 2 day off from work, to watch Blizzcon This is how excited im
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is usually one big suprise @ Blizzcon, that's what I am excited about.

I am quite suprised that I do not even care about the next WoW expansion. Classic completely hooked me, however it also completely destroyed BfA for me. I don't know what Blizzard could do with next xpac that I would consider to buy it.

Regarding Diablo: It needs to be more than just Diablo4. Since so many employees left over the last 12 month I do not believe that they have the manpower and optimistic mindset to create something special here. I hope they will prove me wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by M00nty View Post
    Yes, I am excited.
    I hope, that we get a cool new expansion reveal and, that people keep politics out of the convention.

I get it, you care about Hong Kong. That's great, you're a far better person than I am. Call your representatives, change your consumer behavior or attend an activist gathering, but please let those of us
    enjoy the convention, who simply want to hear more about their favorite hobby.
    the same people being outraged over the OW debacle are probably the same people waiting in line at an apple store for the new iphone, but that's different!

or how about ESPN, vans, nike, gap, versace, calvin klein, zara, givenchy, samsung, marvel, washington post, mercedes benz, or google?

better stop using anything google-related.

nope never have been a fan of it