Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I hope the Razor and Twil leaks have a kernel of truth. Give me a draconic class!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    besides WoW expansion not rly something that strikes me.. Diablo 4 without a complete different team then that abomination D3 had i don't see it being any good and with PoE on the market who although buggy and rushed releases huge content every 3 months while all these years D3 gives u a fucking double gobo or just slaps a legendary effect on global and calls it a day. D2 remastered sure would be cool for a couple of weeks/months but its like CLassic the same most of us played over a decade ago . Overwatch and Hearthstone i don't rly care and Heroes is dead anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    wondering how the virtual ticket is gonna play out. there no information where its showing most likely the blizzard desktop app. so i don't have any hype about it.
    the same as every year? on the blizzcon site where all their streams are ...

15+ Year Old Account
    yes i am excited for the revolution where gamers will rise up and defeat blizzard by stuttering 'f-free hong kong" during qa
    blizzard will go bankrupt it will be epic

Decently excited, gonna be fun to see what they have planned for us. I do enjoy diablo 3 still so diablo 4 would be neat, and wow expansions are always interesting whether I'll end up playing it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    At this point I hope it's a blizzcon staff reading Q&A questions, or the announcers themselves. People who do shit like that, like the "is this a late april's fools joke?" guy, no matter how funny or meme-worthy, just ruin things for everyone else over the course of time.
    The April fools guy was right on the money imho, because it actually was an April's fools in 2014, which is a fun thing to point out, and also it was just in the wake of the announcement so it was worth calling out blizzard for it, and sharing what most people felt.

This year however people won't do it to add something or call something out, they will just be doing it to become internet famous or think it's funny. So yeah, they should definitely have the staff gather the questions and ask them instead of letting the audience ask them.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2019-10-22 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolyyte View Post
    I hope they dont do Q&A. Fuck these armchair activists and their fake outrage.
    Agree with this sentiment entirely.

I am excited for Diablo and WOW news.

Path of Exile is approaching 2000 hours total play for (about 800 this year alone) so i need a new grind....
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I'm hoping 9.0 is not more of the same, or changes just for the sake of changing. I want something that takes WoW to the next level. It feels stagnant right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    yes i am excited for the revolution where gamers will rise up and defeat blizzard by stuttering 'f-free hong kong" during qa
    blizzard will go bankrupt it will be epic
    lol ^ love it. This seems like what people think will actually happen. To be clear, the Hong Kong situation is fucked up, but this blitzchung douche picked the wrong venue to be blathering about it and violated his agreement with blizzard entertainment. He got punished. Appropriately. Let's move on people. Blizzard will still do just fine even if you limply boycott them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pharma View Post
    Always excited for blizzcon.

Either if you liked this xpac or not, and if you're a true WoW fan, you SHOULD always be excited for the reveal of the future of your game at blizzcon.
    God bless you. We need more uncynical fans like you mate. I'm with you. BFA wasn't quite my cup of tea, but at the end of the day, WoW is still the greatest game ever made (and i'm having a blast in classic )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    No sir, fuck you!
    I uh...got nothing. Good job i guess? Hard to argue with that logic, you def saved hong kong

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope some Hong Kong stuff happens. Outside of that, i can predict some China Market products coming, with a show of Diablo Immortal and a bad show of D4. In the past, i was excited for Blizz quality games..... Now i just kinda know what kinda cash-cows they are gonna be.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Very eager to see what's going to be revealed. Yet the lack of teasers and a true leak is frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moderately.

Hopefully Diablo 4 and a new WoW expansion that makes me want to resub.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for Diablo 4 and reforged. I'm cautiously optimistic about the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    The secret to a balanced life is having no expectations.

Definitely excited for this Blizzcon more than I've been for years now. Here's hoping the mindless outrage/cancel culture does not ruin it for everybody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the schedule is out, with lots of "coming soon" on mythic stage.. Expecting that to mean some big announcement other than WoW. Maybe Overwatch 2 or Diablo 4, we'll see.

Overall, I'm moderately hopeful, but expecting nothing

Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    I'm interested by all things Lovecraftian, so the next WoW expansion might be the best theme for me. If only they took risks like an Old Gods faction !

And of course anything Diablo is good in my book. If we could avoid the cartoonish, in-house Blizzard engine this time that would be great.
    You're in for major disappointment, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I can't wait to have it ruined by a bunch of people who will get in line for Q&A's just to troll and ask shit like "So what do you think about Hong Kong?"
    Could we keep the Con about the games only?

It's not the place for your trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really excited at all.
    Unsubbed for the first time at the launch of BfA and it will just get worse and worse with each expansion after this since the devs are so focused on player retention mechanics that they forget that they're making games for actual humans.

Even if there's a Diablo 4 announcement, it's just going to be Diablo 3 with a new coat of paint and none of that holds a candle to Path of Exile.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it will, activision is biggest gaming company, every other company will seriously reconsider bowing to chineese overlords if biggest gaming company in usa got hurt really bad from trying to
    the problem is actually not enough ppl care, blizz knew they are in lose-lose situation, and they didn't even hesitate to lose some ppl who have conscious over losing entire china market
    unless they lose far more by siding with china than to oppose them (they only care about $, they have zero morals), they won't ever do the right action, and if blizz get out of that free every other company will do the same, f8ck everyone even their own ppl for the might of chineese $
    Blizzard is doing just fine and will continue to, regardless of your fake outrage. All companies only care about money, it is their sole purpose for existing. It is cute you think otherwise though.

Somewhat. I'm clinging to foolish hope of fourth spec/fire cosmetic for Death Knights. Then there are Dragonsworn and Dark Ranger dreams.

About the games? I am not so sure.

I am not at all interested in Overwatch, HotS is mostly dead, HS is a kind of game I do not enjoy.

There is not going to be anything new regarding Starcraft, and doubt that if there were it could be good, as the story was quite bad in Starcraft 2.

WoW has had one of the worst expansions so far, and I doubt that they can produce a cohesive, riveting story going forward as not only they have not come up with anything really new, but they are also discarding all that was mysterious and ominous about the world (Burning Legion, Titans, Azshara, Old Gods... now they have Void Lords, rehashing the Starcraft 2 storyline, is it going to be a fallen Xel'naga behind the scenes? Is Sylvanas the new Kerrigan? Ugh!)

Warcraft Reforged is probably a game that I am going to buy, but we know that we will hardly be seeing a release before 2021. Lots of assets that we have seen for Orcs and Humans look nice, but they are far from complete, and there has been nothing on Undead and Night Elves, so it will take a lot longer, and I am past the point in which they show concept art and I say 'awesome'.

The Diablo franchise is very much dead. Diablo 3 was a huge departure, and the retelling of the established lore was flat out awful. Diablo 4 is probably playing to nostalgia a bit, but there are better games out there in the genre. As I know they will continue ditching the gritty for the cartoony, I am not sure there is going to be a saving grace.

A Diablo 1 and 2 remake could be interesting, but if they follow the same aesthetics as Diablo 3, and I am sure there are lots of disturbing imagery in Diablo 2 alone to make sure that things will be changed so much that even my rose tinted glasses will not be enough...

About the drama? Even less so. I don't think there will be room for protesting, and Blizzard simply should not make the same mistakes again, antagonising the audience and such. They will likely have a representative reading questions and not allow anyone of their fans to be near a mic.

I hope they prove me wrong.