Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    iirc didn't Shandris and Jarod Shadowsong have a thing in Wolfheart?

The only romance I'm interested in exploring from BFA is John Keeshan and Kelsey Steelspark.

Shandris or Valeera either way looks like we're getting yet another elf into human dudes.

Some part of me hopes he's actually interested in Granny Smith, who was established in Legion as one of the most cunning, ruthless members of the Uncrowned. Fabled rival of Cro Threadstrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It's bacon

Come on, it's Valeera

Dont think blizzard would ever do a gay character, remember thats something banned in china and russia, 2 major markets, so its a safe bet its female

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    Probably Shandris. She'll end up with Shaw or Keeshin due to the laws of Human Potential, so Shaw seem like the safest bet.
    Can't be Keeshan; Keeshan is already with Kelsey Steelspark (the gnome). (Yes, really. Any Alliance player who was paying attention as they acquired BfA followers should know this.)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I like idea of Tess and Shaw
    Me too. Imagine the spymaster of a kingdom falling for the princess of another. And they had plenty of time together with the Uncrowned.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Dont think blizzard would ever do a gay character, remember thats something banned in china and russia, 2 major markets, so its a safe bet its female
    Blizzard is an American company. If they seriously don't make a major character gay in WoW because some people will get offended that's called cowardice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Me too. Imagine the spymaster of a kingdom falling for the princess of another. And they had plenty of time together with the Uncrowned.
    Yeah, I never even considered those two until the poster I quoted did and I realized that would be pretty cool.

It's better than Flynn/Shaw at least.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Shaw and Flynn
    This man is a prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    I am not sure if this has been figured out already and while I know that many of you are enjoying the hilarity of Shax x Flynn, I have a less.... hilarious suggestion.

It has to be someone who has been around Shaw and whom Shaw has seen in action during BFA. Well, Shaw was one of our War Campaign buddies. He was either on the ship in Boralus with... Flynn or he was assisting us in the war campaign quests. Along with people like Flynn, Wyrmane, Falstad, Keeshan and Shandris. Now let me show you this thread I found after having this realization:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ed_by_the_end/

Shandris has a potion of invisibility. And who is the master of invisibility? Shaw. We ask her where she got it from, but she says she will tell us after the war. And what did we notice after the war was over? 10 new ships crashing at the love harbour of Azeroth. Well, I put my bets on Shaw vs Shandris. Not sure how to feel about it, but hey, make love not warcraft!
    This might explain why Valeera has been reported as standing with the Horde in Shadowlands. Its been pretty obvious she wanted in on that action, but got denied her Alliance cuddle buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    This might explain why Valeera has been reported as standing with the Horde in Shadowlands. Its been pretty obvious she wanted in on that action, but got denied her Alliance cuddle buddy.

/10char

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    people seem to be outraged on these forums because it might be Flynn but have we had any solid proof that it is him?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    people seem to be outraged on these forums because it might be Flynn but have we had any solid proof that it is him?
    wowpedia, the book shadows rising

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    If it is indeed Flynn...

It's been a while since I did the campaign, but did they have... any sort of meaningful interaction in-game?

Wyrmbane and Valeera both had way more interactions with Shaw, as I recall... The only character Flynn ever seemed to interact with beyond the player character was Taelia. And Wyrmbane and Valeera would have both been way more interesting and more storied; same with Flynn and Taelia. Valeera and Shaw share a lot in common with their life of subterfuge while working to serve a noble cause. That's interesting. Wyrmbane and Shaw both work to serve the alliance, but go about it in completely different ways. That's interesting. Taelia and Flynn are both young upstarts who find themselves in service of Kul'tirasl; Taelia does so from a place of valor, Flynn does so from a place of, essentially, being pressed into it. Again, that difference is interesting.

Games allow a wide and diverse breadth for storytelling, especially a game wherein you do hundreds and hundreds of quests whilst being ping-ponged between characters. You'd think they could establish a plausible romantic interaction somewhere in there... or at least go with the characters where they already did that with. I'm not tremendously invested in the romantic relationship that equates to a footnote as far as lore is concerned, but... come on Blizzard. Work some of that into the actual game's story.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-07-11 at 03:48 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If it is indeed Flynn...

It's been a while since I did the campaign, but did they have... any sort of meaningful interaction in-game?
    Obviously there's The Treasury Heist. Additionally, Worldvein Rumors reveals them to still be working together. Those are the in-game interactions and references of off-screen interactions between them that I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Obviously there's The Treasury Heist. Additionally, Worldvein Rumors reveals them to still be working together. Those are the in-game interactions and references of off-screen interactions between them that I've seen.
    I guess that's... something... but again, the treasury heist is sort of an all-business kind of thing.

Wyrmbane and Valeera's interactions with Shaw happen as an aside, and something the player has to elect into. Those come off as a little more meaningful than some rather cut-and-dry getting through a scenario and an implied continued association by merit of the mission table.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never will understand people's borderline obsessions with potential "romances" with fictional characters. Is this "shipping" that people always are on about?

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    I never will understand people's borderline obsessions with potential "romances" with fictional characters. Is this "shipping" that people always are on about?
    Yes.

Any interaction, however subtle, will make two parties subject to shipping. Nothing is sacred, even if the interaction is hateful (haters to lovers trope).

Personally, I'm happy that it's Fairshaw, I always got the feeling they're attracted to eachother.

But there's nothing that implies Shaw love intereset is Flynn?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    But there's nothing that implies Shaw love intereset is Flynn?
    The opposite actually. We learn during the Freehold questline in Tiragarde Sounds that Flynn likes a specific girl from the innkeeper there, but Flynn tells him to stop because he was embarrassed (probably Taelia).
    Last edited by Amaterasu65; 2020-07-11 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    The opposite actually. We learn during the Freehold questline in Tiragarde Sounds that Flynn likes a specific girl from the innkeeper there, but Flynn tells him to stop because he was embarrassed (probably Taelia).
    Supposedly there's a section of the new book that implies Shaw has interest in Flynn, but not necessarily the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*