1. #1

    Horde Games Journalist blackmailing and it backfires

    Reasons I do not tolerate most games journalists. Instead of covering the good and bad aspects of the game like whether it's fun, the issues with the game etc, they engage in unethical behavior like this and pushing a social justice narrative.


  2. #2
    "TheQuartering"
    That's a pass on any video watching.

    I'd rather ask why you add the Horde symbol to every thread you start. Just for fun?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "TheQuartering"
    That's a pass on any video watching.

    I'd rather ask why you add the Horde symbol to every thread you start. Just for fun?
    Our raiding guild is on the Horde side. And TheQuatering is pretty good when it comes to critiquing SJW influence into gaming. As a gamer, I do feel kind of marginalized from both the far left and the religious right and it's nice to see people like him.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Our raiding guild is on the Horde side. And TheQuatering is pretty good when it comes to critiquing SJW influence into gaming. As a gamer, I do feel kind of marginalized from both the far left and the religious right and it's nice to see people like him.
    yep, both those groups tend to be all about removing those that "sin" from the world.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  5. #5
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    33,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Our raiding guild is on the Horde side. And TheQuatering is pretty good when it comes to critiquing SJW influence into gaming. As a gamer, I do feel kind of marginalized from both the far left and the religious right and it's nice to see people like him.
    Meanwhile I get called faggot and nigger randomly with many people of colour gamers just getting used to the racism but no please go on tell us how the real victims are white men who don’t like being challenged for calling me a nigger because I killed them.

    neo nazis, kkk, and alt right groups have been seen using games as a recruiting ground and it is easy to see why when we have comments like yours about being "marginalized" and you say "religious right" but I am certain you have no problem with the far alt right, and far left sjw what? What exactly is far left sjw extreme?

    When you view white male as the normal basis for all games YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. When a character is gay, it isn't a fucking gay agenda and attack on straight men, it is just a gay character... in a game... if a character is not white that doesn't suddenly mean they should be based on literally nothing but the feeling that "white is the standard therefore...."

    The main talking points in games has been diversity... stereotypes... homophobia... racism.. those are the topics that seem to drive a portion of games crazy and it is literally only ever a ton of white men, women aren't up in arms, nor are minorities up in arms, not are most non-straight people up in arms about representation of a non-white straight male.

    This entire hatred of SJW is just fucking retarded, without sjws I guess we'd still have Jim Crow because how dare some social justice warrior say you can't ban black people from all services because you don't like their skin colour?

    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-20 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Meanwhile I get called faggot and nigger randomly with many people of color gamers just getting used to the racism but no please go on tell us how the real victims are white men who don’t like being challenged for calling me a nigger because I killed them.

    neo nazis, kkk, and alt right groups have been seen using games as a recruiting ground and it is easy to see why when we have comments like yours.
    you and everyone else in any non-professional competitive game setting.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  7. #7
    Legendary! Zelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    6,667
    do you have a none alt right source on this? I'm not watching a video by the quartering

  8. #8
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    33,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    you and everyone else in any non-professional competitive game setting.
    Ah and how do you think this makes people feel who are black or a mixture, or a group that gets called nigger?

    Do you think that makes gaming "welcoming" to non-white people or do you think a hate infested medium of people calling everyone faggots and niggers is a welcoming space for diversity?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Meanwhile I get called faggot and nigger randomly with many people of color gamers just getting used to the racism but no please go on tell us how the real victims are white men who don’t like being challenged for calling me a nigger because I killed them.

    neo nazis, kkk, and alt right groups have been seen using games as a recruiting ground and it is easy to see why when we have comments like yours.
    Nothing will get a racist riled up like calling them something racist.

    The only person online that has called me a nigger is black and says that to everyone. Maybe if you didn’t make every interaction you have revolve around your race you wouldn’t annoy people so much.

    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-20 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

  10. #10
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    33,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    do you have a none alt right source on this? I'm not watching a video by the quartering
    Of course the freshly minted account posting thread after thread of controversial bs doesn't have have.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    do you have a none alt right source on this? I'm not watching a video by the quartering
    Of course the freshly minted account posting thread after thread of controversial bs doesn't have have.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Ah and how do you think this makes people feel who are black or a mixture, or a group that gets called nigger?

    Do you think that makes gaming "welcoming" to non-white people or do you think a hate infested medium of people calling everyone faggots and niggers is a welcoming space for diversity?
    welcome to trash talking in online gaming. Folks are dicks and they say shit that's upsetting. Its almost like they want you to be mad and you play into their hands. Also, how do you know the person doing the taunting isn't black? are you assuming their race?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  12. #12
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    33,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Nothing will get a racist riled up like calling them something racist.

    The only person online that has called me a nigger is black and says that to everyone. Maybe if you didn’t make every interaction you have revolve around your race you wouldn’t annoy people so much.
    Wait so if I am playing mercy and don't fly over to heal a person who went in 1v5 and then that person screams over the mic calling me a "fucking stupid nigger" I did it? You mean that I made it about race and made it "revolve" around race by not going 1 v 5 to rescue an idiot and that means it makes sense to calling me a "fucking stupid nigger"????????

    Some of the people I have reported aren't referencing me but again them saying nigger is a me problem?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    welcome to trash talking in online gaming. Folks are dicks and they say shit that's upsetting. Its almost like they want you to be mad and you play into their hands. Also, how do you know the person doing the taunting isn't black? are you assuming their race?
    Mmm yes it must be all black people, just how it must be all those gay people calling people faggots too right?

    Trash talking? The fact is trash talking for racist seems to include "nigger" for everyone else it really does not. And a large amount of the "gaming community" that often is white, just finds it normal and not a problem.

  13. #13
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,701
    Oh yeah, the dreaded "Social Justice"-phantom that some tards chase around the world in their pursuit of perpetual outrage and victimhood.

    This thread has already become about forbidden topics at that.
    I am very rarely active on MMO-C atm, as I've said whenever being called a "fanboy/girl", when I'm not happy with Blizzard's product, I'll actually move away from it and withhold my spending as a sign of my dislike. Funny how X posters don't seem capable of doing the same.

  14. #14
    Go back to the topic FFS. Why should games journalist be INVOLVED in social justice activism? That's the PROBLEM

  15. #15
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    33,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh yeah, the dreaded "Social Justice"-phantom that some tards chase around the world in their pursuit of perpetual outrage and victimhood.

    This thread has already become about forbidden topics at that.
    You know, when a guy got to park in the closest spot to the store I wanted... it was fucking SJWs passing laws and creating a society where we must not be total retarded dicks to people with physical disabilities. I mean what kind of SJW bullshit is that! I had to park 4 spaces back and walk! I'm the victim here. /s

    That's basically it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Go back to the topic FFS. Why should games journalist be INVOLVED in social justice activism? That's the PROBLEM
    So... you hated the guys in gamer gate right?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait so if I am playing mercy and don't fly over to heal a person who went in 1v5 and then that person screams over the mic calling me a "fucking stupid nigger" I did it? You mean that I made it about race and made it "revolve" around race by not going 1 v 5 to rescue an idiot and that means it makes sense to calling me a "fucking stupid nigger"????????

    Some of the people I have reported aren't referencing me but again them saying nigger is a me problem?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mmm yes it must be all black people, just how it must be all those gay people calling people faggots too right?

    Trash talking? The fact is trash talking for racist seems to include "nigger" for everyone else it really does not. And a large amount of the "gaming community" that often is white, just finds it normal and not a problem.
    so does my indictable of being called a cracker over voice chat means i should rage too? nope. it just means humans say shit to piss their opponents off in online gaming. IF you don't like it turn off chat, turn of voice chat, don't play with those folks. If racist is against the games police report them. there are plenty of options available to you other then blaming WHITE folks. NO ONE's forcing you to partake but yourself.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Go back to the topic FFS. Why should games journalist be INVOLVED in social justice activism? That's the PROBLEM
    i don't like it but im not going to ask someone to stop them. they have their right to push their bullshit just as much as anyone.

    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-20 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait so if I am playing mercy and don't fly over to heal a person who went in 1v5 and then that person screams over the mic calling me a "fucking stupid nigger" I did it? You mean that I made it about race and made it "revolve" around race by not going 1 v 5 to rescue an idiot and that means it makes sense to calling me a "fucking stupid nigger"????????

    Some of the people I have reported aren't referencing me but again them saying nigger is a me problem?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mmm yes it must be all black people, just how it must be all those gay people calling people faggots too right?

    Trash talking? The fact is trash talking for racist seems to include "nigger" for everyone else it really does not. And a large amount of the "gaming community" that often is white, just finds it normal and not a problem.
    No, it doesn't have to be all black people, however because you are called these things, you automatically assumed it HAS to be a white person doing it. You never even considered it can be any other race. When I hear those things, I don't assume anything other then they are a racist for doing so regardless of the color of their skin.

    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-10-20 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

  18. #18
    This thread has already veered into forbidden topics and there doesn't seem to be any actual discussion going on either, so just going to lock this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •