Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Just want to point out

    Zann Esu is the name of the Sorceress' Mage Clan in Diablo 2

    Can't wait to get Allied race for the Lightforge exiled cousins, the 'Nerazim' Void Draenei and the redeemed Old God siliithids of the 'Zerg' Tribe.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-10-21 at 09:11 PM.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophoton View Post
    WoW: Oblivion is next expac

    8.3.5 - Night elf and Forsaken heritage armor. Tyrande will go with player night elf for searching for answers about Elune. Forsaken player will join Calia Menethil and Lilian Voss in their request about cosolidation of undead lordaeronians after Sylvanas's reign.

    New allied races: Zann'esu clan of frost vrykul for alliance, Mok'nathal the half-ogre for horde and arakkoa as neutral AR.

    N'zoth is defeated. His body destroyd with beam of origination, but his essence is sealed within the Blade of the Black Empire. Sylvanas will steal the blade and what she is about to do with it will be plot to the next expansion.

    Telia kidnapped by Nathanos. Sylvanas would use her to threaten the Lich King. Loyalists woud take part in that, but in the end they are will be betrayed.

    Heart of Azeroth can not be used for healing of the planet. Ny'alotha invasion and N'zoth's releas will cause too much damage to the world. Magni and Mother will realise that the world soul cound't be safe within the planet and it needs to be relocated to another safety world. With Heart of Azeroth we will teleport world-soul of a titan to Elunaria, sanctuary of Eonar. She will stay there with Magni and other defenders.

    9.0 - no new class, but the old ones will get a big development and new specs.
    Outland, Northrend and old world rewamped.

    Level squish to 60. Northrend and Outland is 60-70 content.

    Most of the content and zones of vanila Wow to BfA will be turned into legacy state. It will be available, but lvling in old zones would be imposible and with dungeons and raids it will be scailed to level 60. Old loot will have no stats and will be turned into cosmetic.

    Major feature is 2 new faction to choose: Harbingers of Chaos( Capital city - Black Temple) and Keepers of Order (Capital city - Ulduar). This meta-factions will unite players from both Alliance and Horde. This choice would be important to your gameplay and lore experience.

    Harbingers led by returned Illidan will fight with Radiance Crusade and Yrel in Outland, Keepers led by Khadgar will fight against Helya and Yogg-Saron servants (and also Nerubians who now serves him) in Northrend. Both new factions hates each other and trying to fight the enemy on it's own way. They will try to spread their influence across Azeroth which cause new pvp activities around the world.

    Hunting for the Dragon Isles is another expantion feature. Wrathion will ask for your help and equip an expedition (weekly-type scenario), where we will inspect various places on Azeroth were the Isles could be.

    Lairs and Trials. Lair is a "kill everyone in a cave" type thing. Trials is "surviving the waves and killing the final boss " type thing. Warfronts will be improved to make them more entertaining.

    New artifact will be another necklace but special for each class with story development. Instead of Azerite/Artifact power, you'll be collecting souls. Each absorbed soul will increase the power of the artifact. Also include's new class halls. Progression system will be similar to Azerite essences system.

    Alot of new storyes, zones, quests and world activities. World quests will be improved and turened into something new: added more mechanics, scenario-typed WQ and affixes for zones, mobs and player. This expansion is like a completely new game. World of Warcraft will again be the WORLD of Warcraft.
    Sorry. I heard the title was Wrath of the Bolvar Followed by the 9.1 patch Swath of the Bitch Queef.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophoton View Post
    World of Wacraft: Oblivion (leak)
    Too bored of leaks to read the actual content ... but it's one of the few names so far that feels like it has potential. So many other titles are just too stupid to be real. This one ... maybe.

  4. #84
    High Overlord kaiba1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsquee View Post
    you're*


    lol
    Did that on purpose
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophoton View Post
    WoW: Oblivion is next expac

    8.3.5 - Night elf and Forsaken heritage armor. Tyrande will go with player night elf for searching for answers about Elune. Forsaken player will join Calia Menethil and Lilian Voss in their request about cosolidation of undead lordaeronians after Sylvanas's reign.

    New allied races: Zann'esu clan of frost vrykul for alliance, Mok'nathal the half-ogre for horde and arakkoa as neutral AR.

    N'zoth is defeated. His body destroyd with beam of origination, but his essence is sealed within the Blade of the Black Empire. Sylvanas will steal the blade and what she is about to do with it will be plot to the next expansion.

    Telia kidnapped by Nathanos. Sylvanas would use her to threaten the Lich King. Loyalists woud take part in that, but in the end they are will be betrayed.

    Heart of Azeroth can not be used for healing of the planet. Ny'alotha invasion and N'zoth's releas will cause too much damage to the world. Magni and Mother will realise that the world soul cound't be safe within the planet and it needs to be relocated to another safety world. With Heart of Azeroth we will teleport world-soul of a titan to Elunaria, sanctuary of Eonar. She will stay there with Magni and other defenders.

    9.0 - no new class, but the old ones will get a big development and new specs.
    Outland, Northrend and old world rewamped.

    Level squish to 60. Northrend and Outland is 60-70 content.

    Most of the content and zones of vanila Wow to BfA will be turned into legacy state. It will be available, but lvling in old zones would be imposible and with dungeons and raids it will be scailed to level 60. Old loot will have no stats and will be turned into cosmetic.

    Major feature is 2 new faction to choose: Harbingers of Chaos( Capital city - Black Temple) and Keepers of Order (Capital city - Ulduar). This meta-factions will unite players from both Alliance and Horde. This choice would be important to your gameplay and lore experience.

    Harbingers led by returned Illidan will fight with Radiance Crusade and Yrel in Outland, Keepers led by Khadgar will fight against Helya and Yogg-Saron servants (and also Nerubians who now serves him) in Northrend. Both new factions hates each other and trying to fight the enemy on it's own way. They will try to spread their influence across Azeroth which cause new pvp activities around the world.

    Hunting for the Dragon Isles is another expantion feature. Wrathion will ask for your help and equip an expedition (weekly-type scenario), where we will inspect various places on Azeroth were the Isles could be.

    Lairs and Trials. Lair is a "kill everyone in a cave" type thing. Trials is "surviving the waves and killing the final boss " type thing. Warfronts will be improved to make them more entertaining.

    New artifact will be another necklace but special for each class with story development. Instead of Azerite/Artifact power, you'll be collecting souls. Each absorbed soul will increase the power of the artifact. Also include's new class halls. Progression system will be similar to Azerite essences system.

    Alot of new storyes, zones, quests and world activities. World quests will be improved and turened into something new: added more mechanics, scenario-typed WQ and affixes for zones, mobs and player. This expansion is like a completely new game. World of Warcraft will again be the WORLD of Warcraft.
    Not a very strong guess, but N'Zoth is indeed killed by beam of origination in the latest datamined cutscene.

  6. #86
    The Patient Awelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Northern hemisphere
    Posts
    224
    I think this should add a new class called necrotinker with ability to summon Lich King and Ner'zhul. Special talent would be a Gul'dan mount.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by AssBreaker View Post
    Not a very strong guess, but N'Zoth is indeed killed by beam of origination in the latest datamined cutscene.
    Video that got leaked today

  8. #88
    unsettlingly starting to look like this might be legit after that cinematic.

  9. #89
    I like how leaks are so fast adapted to the new datamined stuff just to be seen slightly more real.

  10. #90
    Blizz ups the ante: Two new classes - Dark Ranger and Necromancer.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I like how leaks are so fast adapted to the new datamined stuff just to be seen slightly more real.
    Leak is being adpated with a datamined discovery that is posterior?

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I like how leaks are so fast adapted to the new datamined stuff just to be seen slightly more real.
    Whilst not saying this is real, it was posted before the cinematic was put online.

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Whilst not saying this is real, it was posted before the cinematic was put online.
    forge of origination stuffs datamined before cinematic and this topic
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295700/...eat-nzoth-spoi
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •