Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Next xpac is called Ascension.

My friend works at the Anaheim Convention Center and they are already unloading for blizzcon. I have no details about it but he seen some displays and said the expansion is called Ascension.

My friend said your friend sucks!

How can it be called Ascension when we already have official confirmation it's name will be Wrath of the Bolvar

He actually does.. so you are correct

My friend works at McDonald’s, when I was talking to him he accidentally deep fried his hand when I asked him what he thought the expansion name would be, he said “YeEEArrGGhhHhh”.

He’s guessed things right before so it might be World of Warcraft: YeEEArrGGhhHhh

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    How can it be called Ascension when we already have official confirmation it's name will be Wrath of the Bolvar
    Do you have a source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Do you have a source for this?
    yes my uncle told me

To be fair, this is a believable method for a leak.

yes my uncle told me
    my uncles cousins friends distant relatives sisters great great great grandpa who has been dead for 40 years told me about it as well, so can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    My friend works at McDonald’s, when I was talking to him he accidentally deep fried his hand when I asked him what he thought the expansion name would be, he said “YeEEArrGGhhHhh”.

He’s guessed things right before so it might be World of Warcraft: YeEEArrGGhhHhh
    I know the feeling. Deep fried my hand working at a huddle house. Dropped a pair of tongs and out of reaction tried to grab them as they went into the deep frier...

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I heard from my cousins baby-sitters mother in laws uncle who's friends with a guy who cleans the house of a guy that knows someone at Blizzard it was called World of Warcraft: Return of the Lich King

He also said there was a slight error in some the art-work for Blizzcon, one some of the wallpapers Bolvar is seen wielding a blue glowing sword but on others it's green.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Last I heard from my cousins baby-sitters mother in laws uncle who's friends with a guy who cleans the house of a guy that knows someone at Blizzard it was called World of Warcraft: Return of the Lich King

He also said there was a slight error in some the art-work for Blizzcon, one some of the wallpapers Bolvar is seen wielding a blue glowing sword but on others it's green.
    You forgot to mention Fire DKs. 0/10

No show unloads 11 days before open. The extra fees would be astronomical.

Not to mention there are 6 events at the convention center between now and Blizzcon... Try harder.

yes my uncle told me
    You said official. /shrug. Was thinking maybe there was something I hadn't seen or whatever. Carry on. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it you beat me to it.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

How can it be Ascension when my buddy who works at Blizzard already told me that it's going to be World of Warcraft: Chilly Bone Bones

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    No show unloads 11 days before open. The extra fees would be astronomical.

Not to mention there are 6 events at the convention center between now and Blizzcon... Try harder.
    they just unloaded the equipment. Not setting it up. He said 2 full trucks so far and the display he seen has a big black label that says hall C..
    Last edited by Jonbovi; 2019-10-21 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump2020 View Post
    My friend works at the Anaheim Convention Center and they are already unloading for blizzcon. I have no details about it but he seen some displays and said the expansion is called Ascension.
    2 weeks early? nah they only unload a few days early.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trump2020 View Post
    they just unloaded the equipment. Not setting it up. He said 2 full trucks so far and the display he seen has a big black label that says hall C..
    yeah no, they havnt yet. expecially since there is another convention already going on there till the 23rd, so bullshit they will be in the middle of a covention, setting up for the next.

nice try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    2 weeks early? nah they only unload a few days early.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah no, they havnt yet. expecially since there is another convention already going on there till the 23rd, so bullshit they will be in the middle of a covention, setting up for the next.
    -snip-
    nice try though.
    I was just about to post this.

here is a link https://www.anaheim.net/1871/Calendar-of-Events

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    To be fair, this is a believable method for a leak.
    except if you are going to hire a place that costs like 100k a day to rent, would you rent it 2 weeks early to unload, when you could rent it only 2 days early and still get set up?