Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    open world game like wow with all characters from hots ...

Diablo 4, New Wow expansion, plans for warcraft 3 and they will probably make another character gay in overwatch.

Im thinking more of
    'Hi Im J Allen Brack, and Im Bobby Kotick, and We resign'
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

A developer competing with themselves is 'how to not do business 101'.

Blizzard will never make another MMORPG whilst WoW is still going.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    am i the only one who would be happy about a new warcraft movie? About Arthas becoming the LK.
    I have been dreaming of this ever since the warcraft days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    am i the only one who would be happy about a new warcraft movie? About Arthas becoming the LK.
    I doubt any investors would be happy about it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Blizz has a lot of cleaning up to do come Blizzcon which is just around the corner. Blizzard will probably announce WoW 2.0 or a Diablo MMO but like WoW
    Both ideas sound awful, also WoW 2.0 is the Burning Crusade, Also you realize how much it costs to maintain servers for two WoW MMOs? You really think in he hole that Blizzard has currently dug themselves think that a Diablo MMO will happen?
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You really think that is going to happen?
    Not really, but then again, they HAVE to know that there are going to be
    protesters and fans who are pissed at them for not only last year's bullshit, but
    the shit they've been doing with China has got them in even more hot water,
    especially with how their PR has handled everything.

So it's not out of the question for them to try and save some kind of face. They
    have to just know that something (non-violent of course) will happen there,
    and they must have prepared something for it.

Like they can't be that stupid can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Sounds good, but you are forgetting that we are talking about one very greedy company who is willing to throw fans and past developers under the bus whenever it suits them.
    I feel like you just described every publicly traded company...

Given the china ordeal and the state of the game. It's gonna be hard for them to come out on top. This blizzcon will likely have alot of censorship involved so nothing risks upsetting china$$. Also wouldn't get hopes up for wow, still the same current dev and narrative team that brought us the dumpster fire that is BFA gameplay and story. Narrative team members like Danuser and Gregory who avoided and were afraid of answering any players questions in reguards to darkshore. Gonna be funny because blizzard antics caught the attention of the U.S. Congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Not really, but then again, they HAVE to know that there are going to be
    protesters and fans who are pissed at them for not only last year's bullshit, but
    the shit they've been doing with China has got them in even more hot water,
    especially with how their PR has handled everything.

So it's not out of the question for them to try and save some kind of face. They
    have to just know that something (non-violent of course) will happen there,
    and they must have prepared something for it.

Like they can't be that stupid can they?
    I'm waiting for some chucklehead to ignore the warnings and what they agree to and open their noise hole and start spouting... and they end up permabanned and their accounts locked up and they'll start boohooing and wondering why BigBadBlizzard did that to them.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    True, though far fewer of those that can make a living out of it

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, CAN they do that well?
    With their current hardon towards eSports, I very much doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I'm waiting for some chucklehead to ignore the warnings and what they agree to and open their noise hole and start spouting... and they end up permabanned and their accounts locked up and they'll start boohooing and wondering why BigBadBlizzard did that to them.
    Yeah I expect that as well, especially if they allow for an open mic for fans to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Yeah I expect that as well, especially if they allow for an open mic for fans to ask questions.
    Free Gilneas
    The revolution of our time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    Free Gilneas
    The revolution of our time
    I expect a "Justice for Night Elves" more.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Given the china ordeal and the state of the game. It's gonna be hard for them to come out on top. This blizzcon will likely have alot of censorship involved so nothing risks upsetting china$$. Also wouldn't get hopes up for wow, still the same current dev and narrative team that brought us the dumpster fire that is BFA gameplay and story. Narrative team members like Danuser and Gregory who avoided and were afraid of answering any players questions in reguards to darkshore. Gonna be funny because blizzard antics caught the attention of the U.S. Congress.
    Anger is such a beautiful emotion and you tarnish its pure simplicity. The same team that bought you BFA also bought you Legion. I'm not defending BFA because personally I feel my 6 year old nephew could make better gameplay decisions but I digress. I've seen so many of you comment about this HK PR issues but I can assure you, its not going to affect as many people *especially those attending* to the point that you all think. I'm going and I don't play hearthstone so I don't care, my best friend is going and he plays Hearthstone daily, and when asked about it he said "Who?" So I mean you have to put it in perspective. I mean if I'm to be honest, that was a stupid time to say something political.

OT: WoW expansion will be shown in its full 9.0 glory with most likely new systems, and a demo of the next class and maybe a dungeon playable for those at the convention.
    Hearthstone gets 3 expansions per year, this is the model they have settled on
    D4 is to be announced or they wouldnt announce it at all.
    I guess D2 Remastered I havent looked into it, personally I look forward to the future craving the past is pointless
    HOTS will get a new hero
    OW will get some announcement - I dont enjoy FPS games never have so I honestly don't care
    Warcraft 3 Release Date
    Starcraft will get something
    They may announce the new IP but they may not, if you look at the list they actually have plenty to announce so they may hold that till next years, depends on how far along it is and how happy/excited they are about the project

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Blizz has a lot of cleaning up to do come Blizzcon which is just around the corner. Blizzard will probably announce WoW 2.0 or a Diablo MMO but like WoW
    Drugs are bad, k? Blizzard isn't making another MMORPG.

Candy Crush MMO.

1 massive announcement would be no more forced content to keep characters relevant in world of Warcraft. no more ridiculous long grinds that relates to power creep.
    just stuff people would want to do and it be fun. let people live a life and play a game when they choose. because they want to and not because they are forced too

Im very confused why people seems to think this wow expansion announcement will cover less then previous ones?