Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    What's your problem? You and others constantly comment on her usage of u instead of you. Why?
    It's in the hopes that perhaps someday she'll learn how to use the actual word "you".

Besides, I'm fairly certain that if we were typing in Korean...you'd be quick to correct any grammatical errors I might make.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    It's in the hopes that perhaps someday she'll learn how to use the actual word "you".

Besides, I'm fairly certain that if we were typing in Korean...you'd be quick to correct any grammatical errors I might make.
    Can you understand what she posts? If the answer is yes, then what is the problem?

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't even think to correct people who are speaking their second or third language on something unless they ask for it.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-10-21 at 11:17 AM.

A woman should have no body air any where... a little "landing strip" is ok though. Real men have body hair like Austin Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    A woman should have no body air any where... a little "landing strip" is ok though. Real men have body hair like Austin Powers.
    So you prefer your women bald?

Can you understand what she posts? If the answer is yes, then what is the problem?

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't even think to correct people who are speaking their second or third language on something unless they ask for it.
    I’d want you to correct me, but I’m not so delicate a person as you seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I’d want you to correct me, but I’m not so delicate a person as you seem to be.
    It’s actually against the rules here to correct other people’s writing because it’s usually used as a trolling technique so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    It’s actually against the rules here to correct other people’s writing because it’s usually used as a trolling technique so ...
    It's also against the rules to type in Korean but I didn't feel like I needed to explain what I hypothetical was.

PM me if you need help understanding since this is also off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It's also against the rules to type in Korean but I didn't feel like I needed to explain what I hypothetical was.

PM me if you need help understanding since this is also off topic.
    See, I can also point out the mistakes in what you wrote—misspellings, grammar, incorrect sentence structure—but I’m won’t. It’s against the rules, it’s unnecessary, I’m not an asshole, and because ultimately, I can understand the point you’re trying to get across. And when did she write anything in Korean?

So no, son—I understand you well enough, so no need for your generous, though lacking, attempt to educate me.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm a guy and have some hair on my legs which I think is normal for a guy. Some guys have really fucking hairy legs and it's like Whoah! Hairy chest I don't like. I hope I don't get hairy chest some day.

Women shave their legs all the time, wax themselves all the time. I don't know how they do it. I honestly don't think I want to be a woman female and am glad I am a guy, a man lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact for men, apparently the hairier you are the greater the chance is that you're intelligent. Not sure how that all links up though.

Chest and stomach here, thank god i don't have back hair. I really have sympathy for men that look like big foot.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have had no complaints yet. Hair on my chest and some on my stomach. But it is blond and light.
    Sometimes I have a beard, sometimes I don't. It seems women care little either way.

I do shave my balls though, silky smooth or gtfo.

I've dated women who chose not to shave their armpits. And since I don't do shave my armpits either either, I have no reason to
    make them do it. If you are caught up in that I would view you as a man child.

7+ Year Old Account
    Go with what < diety > gave you.

For the ladies, my preference is hair on the head, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle Mira View Post
    So you prefer your women bald?
    Yeah should a clarified, heh. No hair anywhere but their scalps, as someone else in here said long hair is a plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE IT in fact, I hate when a woman has no hair, I like hair and lots of it. As long as it's well groomed.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Its your body, do whatever you want but I would never get with a hairy woman.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the answer is yes, then what is the problem?
    I can't speak for him, but to any moderately intelligent person, it makes the post look like it's written by a child and/or idiot. But considering the topics she starts, it's fitting.

I'm pretty much a wookie so I can't really be too harsh on others.

10+ Year Old Account
    On me? No choice. I'm a gorilla. I think my back is still the least hairy part of my body.

On women, not really my thing. Bush is fine. I know, double standards and such. But again, I don't decide what I'm into. That's the guy downstairs.

body hair is disgusting, doesnt matter your gender.
    facial hair is disgusting 99% of the time if you're male and 100% of the time if you identify as female.

obviously just an opinion/preference.