Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzcon Leak > WoW mobile

Yup my totally legit and not made up sources have informed me that there will be a new WoW mobile game announced at Blizzcon.

The game will be standalone but based on the WoW battle pet system. There will be 3 separate names for reasons but all will share the same content.

Introducing:

WoW: Cataclysm Red

WoW: Lich Blue

WoW: Mists Green

Yup we will get to adventure across Azeroth battling dangerous pokemon, i mean foes, and other trainers.
    We will venture into dungeons to take on boss level battles and even team up in the new 10 man raid to battle legendary foes to attain cool new badges will will give access to cool costumes and pet cosmetics (also available to purchase on the store).

But the greatest challenge will come from Team Ratchet, who seek to take advantage of innocent battle pets to overthrow Gallywix and become the new financial masters on Azeroth, and bring basically no changes to how we interact with the game world!

Early access will be available for those who purchase a 60 month subscription to WoW. (early access will cost $100, but you get to be leet and pay to test the game, game will retail at $19.99 and be available on the epic games store only for the first year)

(More info to come, when I can be bothered to make it up, I mean contact my sources)

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    stop that. cut it out

Seems legit.

Looking forward to it Awesome stuff. #s
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

You guys can discredit him, and it may be made up, but don’t forget last year when they were defending diablo immortal they openly stated they had their best guys working on a wow mobile game that’s like Pokémon

Blatant plagiarism aside, I don't see what the big deal with them making a game like this would be, so long as they have their own team doing that.

No Legion Green? This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethanon View Post
    Yup my totally legit and not made up sources have informed me that there will be a new WoW mobile game announced at Blizzcon.

The game will be standalone but based on the WoW battle pet system. There will be 3 separate names for reasons but all will share the same content.

Introducing:

Yup we will get to adventure across Azeroth battling dangerous pokemon, i mean foes, and other trainers.
    We will venture into dungeons to take on boss level battles and even team up in the new 10 man raid to battle legendary foes to attain cool new badges will will give access to cool costumes and pet cosmetics (also available to purchase on the store).

But the greatest challenge will come from Team Ratchet, who seek to take advantage of innocent battle pets to overthrow Gallywix and become the new financial masters on Azeroth, and bring basically no changes to how we interact with the game world!

Early access will be available for those who purchase a 60 month subscription to WoW. (early access will cost $100, but you get to be leet and pay to test the game, game will retail at $19.99 and be available on the epic games store only for the first year)

(More info to come, when I can be bothered to make it up, I mean contact my sources)

Sounds silly and a 60 month subscription?

But seriously, I've always wondered why they didn't turn pet battles into a mobile game. Seems like an easy one too and would probably be quite popular bringing in new people to the mobile game and then some portion of those new players into WoW or other titles.

I'm against it. I won't support it

but I think they should go ahead and do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-

Can we close this thread as it is just made up nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far fetched and made up as this is they should have made a standalone pet battle game mobile long ago

Introducing:

Then I tell you what they will announce to the next blizzcon:

- OW2 replacing Destiny 2.
    This because in spite of all the vicissitudes in Acti, his ass is burned of having lost Bungie and his Destiny 2 so he wants to make OW2 his
    substitute.

- WoW:
    - a new XPACK based on black empire. Here I can't make a prediction because the WoW team is so unpredictable that I really don't know if it will bring out a great expansion or another shit like bfa, obviously I hope in the first hypothesis.
    - a WoW Battle Pet for mobile

- D4 which will be similar to LostArk in the gameplay.

Remember this post because it will go exactly like this.

i mean... i would like pet-battle tie in mobile game, people have problem with that idea ? why ?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    Can we close this thread as it is just made up nonsense.
    How dare you claim my sources are made up? This the only legit leak thread on here

A WoW mobile pet battles game has already been hinted at and it's totally something I would play tbh.

How dare you claim my sources are made up? This the only legit leak thread on here
    Yes, how dare he doubt you, random guy on the internet.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

I mean turning the battle pet garbage into an app was bound to happen. This has been speculated for years too. Still fake because going for the obvious pokemon reference is obviously nothing more than a piss-poor troll attempt.

a WoW Battle Pet for mobile
    Frankly, pet battles should be a mobile game

10+ Year Old Account
    Even tho I would play it... all the names and references would had to be changed since Nintendo would definitely sue Blizz :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Frankly, pet battles should be a mobile game
    The issue is they would need to decide, whether:
    1/ it is connected to WoW account and works according to pet battles rules and content in game
    2/ is not connected to WoW

1/ means they narrow their customer base and that is certainly not happening. Although I probably wouldn't mind. Idgaf about pet battles in-game but might actually try doing them mobile in some situations.

2/ means most of the WoW playerbase will not be interested and they would need to cater to typical mobile player dummie. Would probably also mean a shitton of microtransactions. Either way I wouldn't even install that BS.
    S.H.

Introducing:

I know you probably made this as a joke but I still can completely see a WoW Pet Battle App.