Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They established that she and any descendents are bound to serve Bwonsamdi forever so she will absolutely be a big player in the Death expansion.

No word yet on if she'd go in her own direction. She made it very clear in the allied race questline that this was an allegiance, not a servitude. It would not be beyond her power to act in her own interests when she deems it necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Hopefully dead. What a shit character

People hating Talanji when she is the only Horde leader with a story at the moment.

She is having tea with Tyrande and Malfurion.

For months.

Obviously none of these characters had any reason to be there in front of Orgrimmar and say something about it.

They were still busy finishing stuff that was finished months ago.

You know what is a mark of a bad story? More holes than meat.

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    Couldn’t care less about her character tbh. She’s so bland and kind of just there.
    This, I stopped caring when they killed off rastakahn.
    Talanji is idd just to bland and not cool.

Let her be I would say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    People hating Talanji when she is the only Horde leader with a story at the moment.
    She is boring jo.. got annoyed by the voice actress from day 1.

Why so much hatred towards her?

Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    Couldn’t care less about her character tbh. She’s so bland and kind of just there.
    nah worse, she is there for political agenda that wow adapted in early bfa to show 'stronk independent women in leadership'
    We had sylvannas as forsaken leader for over 16 years and she just realized in before the storm that she has boobs, warcraft always had women in power with no problem, but the strange disgusting way of just push women for being women in bfa was cringey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    u talk like most bfa writing is beloved, wod is worse, but that doesn't make bfa great
    in fact bfa worst thing imo is writing, if it wasn't for 'legion one and same across all universes' and 'archimonde learned from fighting us' line in wod, i'd give BFA top spot as worst writing in warcraft history ever
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    They established that she and any descendents are bound to serve Bwonsamdi forever so she will absolutely be a big player in the Death expansion.

No word yet on if she'd go in her own direction. She made it very clear in the allied race questline that this was an allegiance, not a servitude. It would not be beyond her power to act in her own interests when she deems it necessary.
    The thing is, Talanji refused to go after Sylvanas because she was the warchief of the Horde that just helped her people. Sylvanas is no longer that warchief. Maybe Talanji already has a deal

Hating female characters is the new cool thing to do. Gamers just love sausage.

Mechagnome
    More than likely as the Queen of a crumbling empire her efforts will be spent towards stabilizing it. That has always been issues with some of the characters Thalyssra as well as newly appointed leaders should actually be focused on getting their people stable and secure instead of running off and galavanting along the new adventures of the factions. So I would actually argue as much as I hate interesting characters taking the back seat for more Anduin/Sylvanas crap at this instance it makes Talanji an actually responsible leader, first and foremost would probably rebuilding the Golden fleet, because with luck most of them were sunk in the Harbor so they could be raised and repaired in decent order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Hating female characters is the new cool thing to do. Gamers just love sausage.
    Not just gamers.

She's been very quite since Zandalari joined Horde. Do you think it's intentional? I mean she's probably gonna play a role in next 'death' expansion as she's bound to Bwonsamdi but for now she's just...absent. Especially when now there's a truce between Horde and Alliance, I don't think she'll be willing to take part in it as they've killed her father. Could she be Horde's Tyrande?

Any thoughts?
    She is far away from any story that can ruin her characterization. And it should stay that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, Talanji refused to go after Sylvanas because she was the warchief of the Horde that just helped her people. Sylvanas is no longer that warchief. Maybe Talanji already has a deal
    If she has a spine she will just ignore any requests the muh honor shills ask of her from now on. After all she joined the horde when a warchief was still in power. There is nothing binding her to those improved government whose only purpose is sucking up to the alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    "OMG BLIZZ we're so tired of you using the same X characters over and over, so tired, give us new characters!"
    "OMG BLIZZ stop introducing new characters, use the ones you have!"

They can't win.
    Stop killing major horde characters just so alliance shills can feel good about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Stop killing major horde characters just so alliance shills can feel good about themselves.
    What does that have to do with what I wrote or what the person I was quoting wrote?

Several reasons.
    First, the moment Rastakhan’s daughter was introduced, it was obvious that he’s gonna die and she would take over. A lot of players were waiting for Rastakhan since vanilla, so they felt let down by the events in Zandalari Empire.
    Second, she’s a female, as was mentioned previously. Unfortunately, gender is now a huge discussion point with a lot of people crying about it while also crying about other people crying about it. It’s a layered problem and better to avoid entirely.
    Third, some decided that she’s a “Merry Sue”.

In my opinion she’s the best character to come out of BfA and, at the moment, my favorite in lore.
    As for the topic at hand, Talanji is probably on crossroads. Just like Tyrande, she obviously would like to bring those who wronged her people to justice, but lacks the sufficient numbers to do so. While Tyrande is a hobo, Talanji still has an empire to rule and I think she would focus on rebuilding her holdings, taking her time instead of pursuing Jaina or some other Alliance member around Azeroth.

Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Baine sent her to humanization gulag for few years, so she can learn about friendship and shit.

To be honest, Rastakhan was an idiot. He was an idiot for believing in Zul, for not listening to any good advice and for turning a blind eye on every problem of his island. And with literally 10 or more loa to choose from, after Rezans death he chose Bwonsamdi to make a deal with? Well...didn't save him after all.

Talanji was shown to be more open for new ideas. So she is not that stupid of a character. But she is kind of edgeless at the moment. Hardly present and awfully silent about everything. She should just unite all trolls and rebuild a big troll empire imo.

Hiding and hoping she's never touched by the writers again. In that time, hopefully getting tutors for her speech impediments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/