are shockadins as bad as they say? its mostly for support anyway

Thinking of going 31/0/20 which is a healing focused build(only lacks the extra duration on freedom).

Wearing full pvp gear or tier 2 you have pretty respectable str/spellpower(and healing) so it seems you can just heal spam for the most part but can do like 2.5-3k++ bursts with holy shock/judgement and a 2 handed swing(possible soc proc).

I mean, you dont play like a retardin at all, you just bash stuff when cooldowns are up or theres not much need to heal.

Its easy enough to find epic weapons since theyre all for off spec

if you're engineering and use death ray it's okayish.

I'd say that looks like a real nice dungeon setup. Some bosses where you have to huddle together too like Broodlord Lashlayer might work. But deffo a nice dungeon setup. Heal and then just help burst a mob/boss is very nice.
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Thinking of going 31/0/20 which is a healing focused build(only lacks the extra duration on freedom).

Wearing full pvp gear or tier 2 you have pretty respectable str/spellpower(and healing) so it seems you can just heal spam for the most part but can do like 2.5-3k++ bursts with holy shock/judgement and a 2 handed swing(possible soc proc).

I mean, you dont play like a retardin at all, you just bash stuff when cooldowns are up or theres not much need to heal.

Is this mainly for the purpose of Pvp'in?

They're amazing! Easily the best healers in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    Is this mainly for the purpose of Pvp'in?
    Yes, I'm just raiding to get 2 handed weapons and judgement pieces.

I also want to pvp but im worried shockadins are gona be god awful when I actually want to pvp and gank someone or something cause im bored.

If you're going to PvP, anything but healing pallies are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post

I would not run this build unless you have another paladin with improved concentration.....

The shorter cooldown on bop and extended freedom alone is worth vastly more than everything you will get in the Ret tree

The build you are running should be paired with some one going ~31/~20/0 with a few points u can switch around in there.

Prot tree is much better if ur the only paladin in the group for pvp. The only way ou can justify going up the ret tree is if you had another paladin who had improved concentration and kings.

Shockadin is about spell power dmg. What you're building here is some shockadin/ret hybrid. Why would u want to get in melee range with your 2h out unless you were in a very strong position and trying to finish sum1 off?

Use holy shock to finish off targets/push them under 20% for execute mostly. Very rare you're not just acting like a normal Hpala as a "shockadin"