Thread: Theory for 9.0

Theory for 9.0

Hi guys, sorry if someone else already said something like this, but i was thinking:

- we got a revamp of the old world in cataclysm
    - we got a revamp of outlands in warlords

- maybe this "lich king hype" could be a revamp of northerend ( don't know how, why or when, just got my mind wondering at work).

Quote Originally Posted by Cocazord View Post
    Hi guys, sorry if someone else already said something like this, but i was thinking:

- maybe this "lich king hype" could be a revamp of northerend ( don't know how, why or when, just got my mind wondering at work).

First of all draenor was not a "revamp" of Outland. Going to current day outland to see how things havr changed since TBC would be a revamp.

Second, i personally believe a northrend revamp could happen. A long time has passed since wrath. We dont know how the cataclysm and bolvar influence has changed the continent. All the azerite shenanigans Dalaran has moved, etc etc.

Throw in some new islands (dragon isles) or instanced zone (shadow lands) while moving old northrend to CoT would work well if you ask me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I'm kinda worried about them revamping Northrend because if they apply modern mob-distribution design to it I can see plenty of the zones being unbearable, specifically Dragonblight.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

In 10 days, you will know

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    revamp...REVAMP THEM ALL!
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

A Northrend revamp would be cool, especially if they rework the geography to make it less barren fields and more dynamic (like modern zones) but also maintaining the vastness of Northrend (relative to modern continents).

5+ Year Old Account
    It could happen, but I think the Old World needs a revamp more. I mean Outland and Northrend are anachronistic, but as a self contained continent, they are fine. The Old World is shit show with different time bubbles left and right.

If we get a Northrend revamp, I want the scrapped zone of Azjol-Nerub.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I hope they give us the scrapped Zul'Drak raid with the big ass serpent from Gun'Drak and trolls.
    It's been a while since we've had a troll raid.

you are new here, you are supose to title thread "9.0 leak"

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    What if... they will add... Azjol-Nerub Big ZONE under Northrend ?
    (Before WotLK, they wanted to do that)
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.