Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Twitch Heroes announcement tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...the_Storm_Wiki

Week before blizzcon, does that mean they got nothing for blizzcon?

Wasn't this game declared dead a year ago? Just let it rot in peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Wish it could be easy.

Curious why they would announce anything close to blizzcon. Even if its only one hero, why not wait till blizzcon?

By people who either can't read or have never played the game, yes. It isn't abandoned, it isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...the_Storm_Wiki

Week before blizzcon, does that mean they got nothing for blizzcon?
    It does kinda remind me of them posting some stuff about Diablo prior to last year to pump the breaks on some hype.

If they announce Deathwing....

He'd better have a DVA skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post

Giant mecha fire dragon and then an cute anime human form?

People say that this is Dva rework teaser and Deathwing will be on Blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

If he doesn't get it, I will make a concept.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Curious why they would announce anything close to blizzcon. Even if its only one hero, why not wait till blizzcon?
    Well, we'll see exactly what this announcement entails. I've heard rumors that it's actually going to be an event, in which case I suppose it could be building to an announcement at Blizzcon.

If that's not the case, though, I mean... I don't know that they're dedicating the kind of budget to HotS that would allow them to do a big reveal trailer or something. They're seemingly going to have at least three or four major announcements and I don't know if they'd want HotS to suck the energy out of that with just a short hero spotlight video or something.

But, like I said, we'll see.

What makes you say it's a new hero? It's the same picture for when they announced Genji and D.va. They're probably gonna go over D.va's upcoming rework.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    What makes you say it's a new hero? It's the same picture for when they announced Genji and D.va. They're probably gonna go over D.va's upcoming rework.
    Everyone thought the original teaser was for deathwing, which is why D.va got a deathwing skin. Now with that is teaser coming back and the ground is shaking it seems kind of obvious that deathwing is on his way.

I'm thinking the announcement tomorrow so they don't have to have a HoTS panel at blizzcon.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I'm thinking the announcement tomorrow so they don't have to have a HoTS panel at blizzcon.
    They have no problem not talking about Starcraft at Blizzcon.

Its literally a convention for their games, them announcing everything for the game a week and a half before it makes no sense.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-21 at 06:51 PM.

Wasn't this game declared dead a year ago?
    Not by anyone at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Everyone thought the original teaser was for deathwing, which is why D.va got a deathwing skin. Now with that is teaser coming back and the ground is shaking it seems kind of obvious that deathwing is on his way.
    While I'm sure Deathwing is coming soon, it would make more sense to leave that announcement for Blizzcon. We'll see tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    They have no problem not talking about Starcraft at Blizzcon.

Its literally a convention for their games, them announcing everything for the game a week and a half before it makes no sense.
    Starcraft? I wasn't talking about Starcraft......
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Starcraft? I wasn't talking about Starcraft......
    No but if your logic is that they want to avoid topics at Blizzcon they wouldn't have announced this, because they have no problem just not talking about certain games at Blizzcon. Starcraft is often ignored as of late, and some years we had no news for Diablo beyond, 'A new season is starting, okay bye.'

If this was to avoid talking about it at Blizzcon they would have just not said anything and have no news at Blizzcon.

Again it makes no sense that they'd announce news for a game when they have their yearly convention for their games happening 10 days later.

Maybe they want to get the Deathwing information out so they can spend what will probably only be a single panel talking about the new stuff they're announcing.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Not by anyone at Blizzard.
    Oh yeah, they just moved most developers not all. Close enough.

Oh yeah, they just moved most developers not all. Close enough.
    Moving developers doesn't equal dead, though. Heroes still has a pretty dedicated team.

Love, D.Eathwing.