Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
They have already stated in one of their interviews that they work at 'multiple Diablo projects' so we can assume 3-4 things.
Assuming making asses of U and Me, and all that.

3-4 Diablo Projects... LOL! /wipes laughter tear away

"Multiple" just means "minimum of 2, more than 1" - and one of those is already Diablo:Immortal. Outside of bullshit optimism, I don't know where you're getting 3 or even 4 D3 projects out of this...

Do you mean same shit with 1 new pet, wings and item that nobody cares every 2-3 months?
No, I'm referring to the massive systems and gameplay changes they're doing, particularly now with experimeting full-force with the Legacy of Dreams dynamic combinations. For a couple months now I've been arguing that these were also doubling as beta-tests for probably the next Diablo game's loot mechanics.

I do not care much about graphics honestly. I am just uncertain about D4 monetization due current Blizzard greed in other products.
Now THIS we can both agree on! ;P

In regards to graphics, I'm really not sure why other people state D2 was "darker/gorier" than D3, and even claim that D3 is somehow "Cartoony"... In what world is D3 cartoony? Zelda's friggin Cartoony. I see nothing cartoony in Butcher, Azmodan, or a giant boss that blows open to have its intestines spill out and others having rats shoot out of pustule orifices.

But YEEES, the monetization is the real key here.

I doubt we'll see a return of the RMAH (unless the gluttons-for-punishment convinced themselves they 'got it right this time!' >_<), but yeah - there will be prolly some sort of Microtransaction of some kind. Which is why I still believe D:I will be announced as now being cross-developed for PC as well - so this way they can a) convince themselves that they have fixed D:I's reputation (...), b) sell people on a cross-mobile version of Diablo, and c) Creating a whale-hunting market in the Western and European world.