Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    inc new annual pass for wow with free diablo4 much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowisp View Post
    Am I the only one disappointed that it doesn't mention the artwork from Diablo Immortal?
    Maybe its coming out as a phone app :P
    or maybe that magazine mistook immortal for diablo 4?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    So excited for this, Diablo 4 and a Diablo 2 remaster.

I will take both!

Take my MONEY!
    Man, amen! I’ll just go ahead and direct deposit my paycheck into Blizzard’s checking account!

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    IDK how it works where you're at, but the magazines I know don't actually, you know, MAKE THE ADS. They just print what they get from the company who advertises. Like, say, Blizzard in this case. Are you saying they got the ad, and someone at the magazine decided to just add the line about Diablo 4?
    It works that way for most magazines. Some can make ads, but it's usually small ones at the back, the 1/8 or 1/16th page ads, not two page spreads like that. That ad was either done by the publishing company for the book, or an ad agency that works for the publisher - and for a client as big as Blizzard, it's not sent to the magazine until it's approved by both the publisher and Blizzard. That's how it works.

If that's a typo, heads are rolling at both Blizzard and the agency/publisher for not catching it. IF it was a mistake and Blizzard clarifies it's a typo, I'll be very, very surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    inc new annual pass for wow with free diablo4 much?

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe that magazine mistook immortal for diablo 4?
    Magazines don't make two page spreads like that. Ads are almost always submitted by the advertiser directly, or from an ad agency that created it for them. The book publisher bought that ad space, they supplied the ad. It's for their product. It was almost certainly approved by Blizzard before submission.

watch it end up being D4 in this ad, is referring to the mobile game coming out. And was done so, intentionally.

For some reason i feel that D4 will be microtransaction clown fiesta and i will not even touch it.
    So far i am much more excited about Diablo 2 remaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Even though Diablo 2 remaster is something I really want, I wouldn't get hyped for it. It's only a rumor, and it's not a new one - people have been talking about it and wishing it to be announced at Blizzcon for years now.

Even if it is announced this Blizzcon, it's quite possible it won't be out for 1-2 years.
    The Diablo team not long ago revealed they're working on Multiple Diablo projects, and the fact we've had a remaster of Starcraft and got a remaster of Warcraft 3 coming, I think it's safe to assume one of those projects is a Diablo 2 remaster. And I don't mind when it comes out as long as it is revealed and its coming.

I'm not into the whole rush a game out, take your time and bring me something Great. I've waited a long time for Cyberpunk 2077 from CD project and its looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well...mainly people don't complain about "companies", but only about Blizzard...and ofc tons of other companies (and politicians) among with us all never stopping to buy products made in china never gets old and never gets to be "so last week".

But I guess we all can feel edgy and think we "contributed" by being angry at Blizzard for a week.
    Whataboutism rarely works anymore my little bot.

Diablo 3 was already a major dissapointment to me as the story was closed well with the second one. They should had gone for a prequel with the horadrim.

I also think this style of gameplay is very dated, hard to me to get into it again and plus there is the boycott going so not really interested. I have to say the Warcraft 3 reforged was a good idea. Would be really great if they came out with something like that for Warcraft 2.
    Last edited by Nefastus; 2019-10-22 at 01:03 PM.

I would bet on it that Blizzard leaked this intentionally. They desperately need some good PR and what better way than this?

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    This might actually be good. A lot of talented people in charge of this project.

I hope they focus on NO SCALING. No scaling gear, no scaling difficulties, no scaling ANYTHING. Then build the game around that.

Time will tell.
    D3 RoS was the correct direction, scaling is a must or it trivializes content if you outpace it. Also they need to keep the skills similar to D3 but have far more variety and ways to augment them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Ye, complaining over Western companies sucking the wang of China is so last week, gotta move on to something new and hot, like some C-tier celebrity who got their weekly botox or something right?
    What did I just read...? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    Whataboutism rarely works anymore my little bot.
    But name calling works most of the time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    People never will. I guess Blizzard raped their Hamster or something.
    Sure buddy!Here you go.
    Don't you have phones?
    Cheer up.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

i mean - -- its pretty good sign that Nevhlistens has not taken to the forums telling everyone to calm their hype... lol, thats never a good sign of whats to come

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    ........don't you all have phones?

Careful with that joke, its an antique.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    ........you mean, you have a rotary phone? How are you going to play this game?
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

D4 coming before the end of 2021. Preorder today and get a reskinned mount in WoW near the end of the next financial quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    It ain't antique until Blizzcon creates a new one. :P

Also, on a serious note, that joke is not old at all. Shit, some people still say "You think you do, but you don't" and that's barely getting old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    For some reason i feel that D4 will be microtransaction clown fiesta and i will not even touch it.
    So far i am much more excited about Diablo 2 remaster.
    I love how people are assuming Blizz is currently juggling not 1, not 2, but THREE Diablo games while simultaneously updating D3 with Seasonal content and excluding all their other projects they're working on.

I also love how fanwanky all the rumors are: D4, D2 remastered... D4 going to be "less cartoony and dark/serious than D3" (lol@that one!)... might as well add Half Life 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Remastered to that list of fanwank, despite it not being Blizz who makes those! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Sure, Blizzard says a lot of dumb shit, but whatever humor it creates has a shelf life measured in days at most, not the unoriginal shit we have a year or more later.
    Being constantly and relentlessly reminded of Blizzard's failures within the community is the only thing that keeps said community in line. See how the "the horde is waiting for you" is still used to shut down discussions despite it not meaning absolutely anything whatsoever. Being upset about weak dev arguments being made fun of is non-sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I love how people are assuming Blizz is currently juggling not 1, not 2, but THREE Diablo games
    They have already stated in one of their interviews that they work at 'multiple Diablo projects' so we can assume 3-4 things.

while simultaneously updating D3 with Seasonal content and excluding all their other projects they're working on.
    Do you mean same shit with 1 new pet, wings and item that nobody cares every 2-3 months?

I also love how fanwanky all the rumors are: D4, D2 remastered... D4 going to be "less cartoony and dark/serious than D3" (lol@that one!)... might as well add Half Life 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Remastered to that list of fanwank, despite it not being Blizz who makes those! >_<
    I do not care much about graphics honestly. I am just uncertain about D4 monetization due current Blizzard greed in other products.