October 21st Teaser

October 21st Teaser
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Tune in tomorrow at 10:30 am PT [1930 CEST] on the Heroes of the Storm Twitch channel to find out! http://twitch.tv/blizzheroes

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    so the cherry blossoms and the dragon emblem being shredded with claws, It is somebody who has hatred over dragons or the dragon aspects.

Clearly is Murkidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexplode View Post
    so the cherry blossoms and the dragon emblem being shredded with claws, It is somebody who has hatred over dragons or the dragon aspects.

Clearly is Murkidan.
    Exact same picture from when Genji and D.va were announced. The claw marks are Diablo's. They are probably gonna go over D.va's upcoming rework.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Exact same picture from when Genji and D.va were announced. The claw marks are Diablo's. They are probably gonna go over D.va's upcoming rework.
    It's a pretty obvious Deathwing tease. D.Va release made everyone hyped for Deathwing, which Blizzard themselves acknowledged it by giving her Deathwing skin in a form of a joke on that hype letdown. It makes sense they would now re-release that teaser, but this time giving players what they actually expected back then.

On top of that we are having screen shakes in game and screen turning to shadowed as if someone covered the sun... You know, kinda like a big Dragon. And screen shakes = cataclysm.

I think it's a pretty safe bet.
    Last edited by melzas; 2019-10-22 at 09:03 AM.

Omega tinfoil hat theory: Genji and D.Va came out when HotS 2.0 was released, this is HotS 3.0 being teased.

For real though, seems weird to tease something now, guess HotS got kicked off the main stage due to other big announcements (WoW Expansion, new OW character, possible OW2, D4, D:I, rumours of D2 remastered and a HS expansion). Considering this might mean a PTR today, the hero will already be out by the time Blizzcon rolls around and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Omega tinfoil hat theory: Genji and D.Va came out when HotS 2.0 was released, this is HotS 3.0 being teased.

For real though, seems weird to tease something now, guess HotS got kicked off the main stage due to other big announcements (WoW Expansion, new OW character, possible OW2, D4, D:I, rumours of D2 remastered and a HS expansion). Considering this might mean a PTR today, the hero will already be out by the time Blizzcon rolls around and everything.
    It will have been roughly three months since Qhira's release if we get a new hero next week, which is about the time we've had between all the heroes this year. Next window is in early December, with the season roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It will have been roughly three months since Qhira's release if we get a new hero next week, which is about the time we've had between all the heroes this year. Next window is in early December, with the season roll.
    Yeah, I just figured they'd save the announcement for Blizzcon. Granted that one of my Blizzard pet peeves is them clumping so many of their announcements around Blizzcon, so it's actually nice to get something early.

Also: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...witch_channel/

No real confirmation, though Trykslir is involved, as mentioned on his twitter. Guess we'll know in a few hours.

Welp, looks like I was wrong about screen shakes being a bug. All hail our glorious overlord, Deathwing!

Honestly, as the leaks suggested, and judging from D'va's Deathwing skin...

I AM HYPED! BRING OUT THE ASPECT OF DEATH!!!

(I still want my fucking Kil'jaeden, Blizzard).

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Yay I was right! Now give me that illidary murki. Skin plz