Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10 days till Blizzcon and still no actual leak

what's up with that?

These baits are getting awful

Like 5 minutes before you posted this there was a leak posted about D4 from a German Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan2 View Post
    what's up with that?
    How would we know?

Several times in the past there has been leaks but it's been dismissed as fake. For all we know someone in all these threads told the "actual leak" and was dismissed as fake.

I took a leak, I just didn't share it.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's up with that?
    Then just wait til Blizzcon...fuck the leaks.

World of Warcraft: Lesion

Azeroth is sick and everybody shrinks down to a microscale and enters the body of Azeroth to fight germs.

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    World of Warcraft: Lesion

Azeroth is sick and everybody shrinks down to a microscale and enters the body of Azeroth to fight germs.
    You stole that from Lucas.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Evitan View Post
    How would we know?

Several times in the past there has been leaks but it's been dismissed as fake. For all we know someone in all these threads told the "actual leak" and was dismissed as fake.
    exactly this, there is always a leak that turns out to be true. every single time theres a million leaks its just impossible to tell whats true or not.

i still vividly remember knowing 100% that the wod leak was fake because of how ridiculous it was and then boom, the blizzcon video that had the logo in the background on accident popped up and everyone lost their minds.

one of the leaks will end up being true, but we wont know until the proof comes out which one it is
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No huge surprise. The real one will probably drop next week, when there's actual moving parts and everything isn't locked in a vault of secrecy.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    10 days til Blizzcon and no actual schedule either :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    10 days til Blizzcon and no actual schedule either :/
    I'm fine with no schedule. I'm more curious to know about the musical guest(s)

Leak confirmed. New wow expansion. Please look forward to it. Release date: Soon™

There's no way to tell a leak is real until the actual expansion announcement. Take the Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor leaks. MoP's trademark dropped months before Blizzcon, and people thought it was a book, a comic, or a mobile game. Few believed it was an expansion. The WoD leak dropped about a week before Blizzcon, and it was sumarily dismissed because it sounded so ridiculous; imagine everyone's surprise when it turned out to be mostly true.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

what's up with that?
    Wait, That Wrath Of Hogger leak wasn't real then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Wait, That Wrath Of Hogger leak wasn't real then ?
    You mean Wrath of the Hogger, right?

Sorry, my brother's cousin's co-worker's father in law hasn't gotten to me with news yet. Leaks incoming! (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    You mean Wrath of the Hogger, right?
    Well actually wasn't it Wrath of my Hogger ?

Why would you care about the leaks at this point. Bit more than a week and we all will know what new stuff is coming.

Name: Army of Mongrel
    New class: Murlocmancer
    New 4th, 5th, and 6th specs for all classes! (some examples that my uncle's dog managed to leak include resto rogues, frostfire warrior, Lightsworn death knight, Wilderness paladin and Necromancer monks)
    New continent: AU future Eastern kingdoms (145 years after dark portal)
    Main quest heroes: Kal-el, great grandson of Go'el, Sylvanas Windrunner (20% more dead), Taelia Wrynn - former king Anduin Wrynn's lightforged wife, and Mul'an, daugther of Med'an: The only mortal in Azeroth to have been raised into undeath and being reborn back into full life.
    Final boss: The mongrel council, a council of some of the most hated and ferocious warmongers of Azeroth led by Voidforged Hogger, Necro-Kael'thas, Lenghis'khan - leader of the centaurs, and the fearsome candle king <lord of the Kobolds>.

You are welcome.

Edit: just an update to let you know that blizzard is on my tracks, they just contacted my uncle's son to let him know that if anything else is leaked, my uncle's dog will be in danger. I will have to go into hiding for a while, because I don't want my uncle to be in trouble. please don't PM me.
    Last edited by zlygork; 2019-10-21 at 07:25 PM.