Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

At one point, is this possible to discuss the POTUS mental age seriously ?

The letter to the Turkish PM, obviously. There are limits. I know Americans like the image of the no-nonsense tough talking guy, but at one point it becomes nonsense. Seriously, I write English like a drunken cow, and I find this letter ridiculous.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737

(I just thought Trump was an imbecile. Now I actually think he have dementia problem. How an adult being can write a letter that short that repeat itself so much, with such juvenile expressions ? (two exclamations marks, FFS…)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really new here, not after he already talked about having a cool summer with his friends in the Holocaust memorial guestbook, though he did limit himself to one exclamation point there. The man is a clown.
    /s

I would only worry about once he starts tweeting with only emojis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    I would only worry about once he starts tweeting with only emojis.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Of course you're right. Donald Trump does not have the mental capacity to properly fulfill the duties of the highest office as this letter once again painfully demonstrates. He's a joke on the international stage. But his followers sadly are willfully blind. The Daciens and Ghostpanthers of this world will happily proclaim that this impeachment will fail to the great benefit of their orange tribal leader, who according to them, will then go on to win the next election in a landslide. They have no regard at all for the fact that he is completely incapable of actually being a good president for the United States. All they really want is their side to win.

At this point I am professionally concerned he actually might have had a stroke and no one noticed/tells him because he's so easy to manipulate.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The letter to the Turkish PM, obviously. There are limits. I know Americans like the image of the no-nonsense tough talking guy, but at one point it becomes nonsense. Seriously, I write English like a drunken cow, and I find this letter ridiculous.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737

(I just thought Trump was an imbecile. Now I actually think he have dementia problem. How an adult being can write a letter that short that repeat itself so much, with such juvenile expressions ? (two exclamations marks, FFS…)
    It think it's been high time for awhile. He's completely unbalanced and at least marginally paranoid. Not to mention his already verified mental disorders.

Trump probably has an IQ in the 80's. He's an imbecile who refuses to read and needs pretty pictures and sounds like a child to maintain his attention.

Honestly it's a step up for him, actually stringing several full sentences together at a 5th grade writing level instead of relying entirely on Twitter.

"His staff told the BBC that he threw the letter into the bin and launched the Syrian operation the same day."

For goodness sake, what a trashfire. I don't know how to feel about that this seems to come down to gross incompetence at basic diplomacy as opposed to moustache-twirling evil by intentionally increasing our enemies in the region.

Now the kurds won't like us, AND Turkey doesn't like us. Good job, Mr. President, I didn't think it was possible to tick off everyone.

Is there a point where we can just outright declare the president a mentally unstable threat to the country and have an emergency removal? I feel like we need to add one. I don't know how much more damage he can do before the end of his term, and our impeachment process is terrible and has never been fully executed to successfully remove someone.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-10-17 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

If I recall, former SecDef Mattis said that when he briefs Trump, he saves the most important things for last since he never remembers anything else before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a damn shame people didn't see it before voting for him. It's not like it's subtle he is mentally ill.

Which is why I'm still unsure if people actually wanted him to become president, or just didn't care, or wanted to see what a full-blown wackaloon would do as a president. A troll vote, by a very large portion of the population.

Or at least I tell myself that to feel better. No way all of those people who voted for him actually believed in him, right? Right?!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Trump probably has an IQ in the 80's. He's an imbecile who refuses to read and needs pretty pictures and sounds like a child to maintain his attention.
    While I look for any moment to bag on that criminal, it's possible that his IQ is a wee bit higher, and he is now just suffering from a malady of mental illnesses and imbalances.

If you look at some of his interview clips from the late '90's, he is putting together complicated ideas in multiple paragraph statements (and off the cuff, without notes or scripts). I'm not saying he should have been in MENSA, just that the imbecility seems to be more recent - like in the past 10 years.

I personally believe that the office of the President is to high of a position to rely on the word of someone's personal physician. The doctor(s) should be independently chosen and can be voted on if necessary. But if Trump is mentally ill, deficient or high as a kite, I think it is the right of the American people to have that knowledge. And if not us, at least Congress should be made aware.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If I recall, former SecDef Mattis said that when he briefs Trump, he saves the most important things for last since he never remembers anything else before that.
    I've seen something like that before as well, from Mattis. And if Mattis said it, you know it was bad.

Oh FFS.

I just made it to the bottom of the article. Remember when I said he usually communicates in tweets?

The rest of the overnment meets over how insane this mess is, some people are so infuriated that they storm out, and he mocks them.

Stay classy, Mr. President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The letter Trump sent to the PM of Turkey, is a example of why Trump got elected in 2016 and if he is reelected, will play a role in it once again. He is not a typical politician.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The letter Trump sent to the PM of Turkey, is a example of why Trump got elected in 2016 and if he is reelected, will play a role in it once again. He is not a typical politician.
    I wouldn't brag about trading typical for incompetent

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we should be looking at Dems like Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren and their age and mental health. Case in point? "Pronouns Day." Mark Dice weighs in...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I think we should be looking at Dems like Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren and their age and mental health. Case in point? "Pronouns Day." Mark Dice weighs in...
    Lol!! Hilarious video. Thanks for sharing.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I'm not sure 'blithering idiot' is a good look for anyone, let alone the leader of a country.