Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Inb4 it ends up just being a fake video they put in and then it turns out the true cinematic is just waiting once 8.3 launches LUL
    There's that possibility too. Blizzcon is in 2 weeks. I highly doubt they want a decrypted raid cinematic spoiling the expansion announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    This is anime material LOL

What a way of ending with N'zoth, now we are Thrall but instead of the Dragonsoul we use the Heart of Azeroth.

And what a fuckup, seriously, weren't these things getting encripted?
    To be fair... I kinda like it that, for once, after 15 smegging years, WE are the hero of our story! Not one of the other storyline doinks. :P

This isn't the issue at all. It's the end that's ruining it, not the fact "we killed N'zoth in a patch." That said, if you think they are not rushing the story for the final boss of the expansion, with all due respect... you are pretty biased here. We barely even met N'zoth and suddenly he's both the big bad of the expansion and dying to Azerite lazer beam of autowin.
    N'zoth's shadow has been cast over the entire expansion. And even before that, N'zoth is named as the one who corrupted Deathwing more than the other Old Gods. The one who was behind the Emerald Nightmare in Legion and why the Naga are active in Legion. It's not about physically seeing him. He's been actively involved in the storyline for a while now. The storyline outside of the Faction War is Azshara trying to free N'zoth. N'zoth has been far more relevant to the story than Yogg Saron ever was, and certainly more than C'thun was (Which was basically not at all until the raid opened up).

So why didn't we just fire this auto-win lazer at the start of the expansion and save ourselves the trouble?
    Because a, we didn't know where his prison was. And b, he was imprisoned. And c, you also need to specifically configure all of the Titan mechanisms across the planet to do so, which we didn't even know of until we met MOTHER in Uldir. You can't just fire the Forge of Origination, that destroys the entire world. And its brought up again in 8.3 when some of the Tol'vir try to do it. You have to configure it in a specific way that nobody knew how to do.

Hell, you know the entire raid is going to be cringeworthy when the first boss is Wrathion, where "nothing he did mattered, he was still ultimately taken over by N'zoth, gg", and the description of the raid is "You need to save the universe". Like, they aren't even being subtle about this anymore.
    Every final raid boss of every expansion is, "You need to save the world/universe."

Kil'jaeden
    The Lich King
    Deathwing
    Garrosh/Y'Shaarj
    Archimonde
    Argus
    N'zoth

Not trying to red pill you on the story here or anything, but the story has always been a cliched comic book ending of the heroes stopping the bad guy from ending the world or universe. Since the very beginning. Including the RTS games.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-23 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm only replying to this in the event that one of the leaks turns out to be real. Then you'll look like a big dumb-dumb.
    Okay, but that means 100% of the leak, down to the smallest detail.

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post

We better not kill him or this better be part of his plan for all the build up. This would be a cop out
    i gave up on blizzard storytelling skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    i gave up on blizzard storytelling skills.
    You just gave up now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    You just gave up now?
    nah, long time ago.

I'm only replying to this in the event that one of the leaks turns out to be real. Then you'll look like a big dumb-dumb.
    Literally the only leak that was real was the name. Surprising I know, but that's how these leeks go 99.9% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Literally the only leak that was real was the name. Surprising I know, but that's how these leeks go 99.9% of the time.
    The cinematic leak and the logo both turned out to be real.

The cinematic leak and the logo both turned out to be real.
    The print and the logo, the ones released literally as they were setting up for Blizzcon? Yeah, little leaks like that fall into the 0.01%.

They're vastly different from all the "I know a guy who works for Blizzard and he gave me a spreadsheet of 10+ things that are totally happening!" "leaks" we've seen all expansion. All of those supposed leaks up to this point, literally all just guesses, all of which turned out to be wrong.

As I said, the only legit leak was the name. I'll even be gracious to give you the logo and Bolvar print as leaks since they technically were, but the months and months of hype "Oh this is the legit leak!" Yeah, no, not in the slightest.