Get your warglaives of azzinoth tomorrow.

Won't happen again until February. Just a friendly reminder to those to complete timewalking black temple which can be completed on any character as long as you have the FoS you can earn the achievement that makes the legendaries moggable.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Whats Fos and is the transmorg 100% droppchance ?

You need the achiev for getting both Glaives from BC-Illidan. The transmog is 100% when you have the achiev. You don't have to own the Glaives on your DH tho

Quote Originally Posted by Aqindra91 View Post
    you need to have both glaives on one toon and then beat illidan timewalking (don't know if it has to be on the same toon).

Feat of Strength. Getting both Warglaives from (non-Timewalking) Illidan awards it.

And yes, the mog is a 100% drop from TW Illidan if you have the FoS, but it only drops for demon hunters.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-10-22 at 07:14 PM.

can a character who gets both glaives but cannot equipe them get the fos?

Do you have the achievement?

No. You have to be able to equip both of them.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

my hunter got one, so thought it would go faster farming it by hunter. but if it cant get fos its a waste of time.

For those wanting the specifics.

Stage 1; You need the feat of strength achievment for Equipping both warglaives on ANY character, doesnt matter when you got it or on what character aslong as you can equip the glaives and gained the achi your set for stage 1.

Stage 2; Defeat Illidan timewalking on your Demon hunter, it HAS to be on your DH, no other class will work here, defeat him, you dont need to do the whole instance, Illidan alone is enough and you'll gain an achievment and the warglaives as part of your transmog options

not true. you dont have to defeat illidan on your DH for timewalking to receive [I'll hold these for you until you get back] I did it as a disc priest and had collected the warglaives on my DH and got the achievement after killing illidaniel
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."