Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    i'm having a great fun as illidan against new deathwing players in QM
    really feels like one of characters is a boss from WoW, they nailed it in my opinion

didnt get to play him, though
    DWing's W build just murders Illidan - after level 4, Illidan just straight-up CANNOT go toe to toe with the big dog.

W's self-sustain in Destroyer Form virtually nullifies Illidan tickling his 40 armour, meanwhile the W explosions and burning aura just chew through Illidan's HP and can't be evaded.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We get enough data, even with a massive ban rate. Of course, as more data comes in we’re more confident with where things sit, but we have always had enough data to make educated changes before the first balance patch after a new hero release. After the first balance patch, we always have an even more clear picture of where things stand since we have that much more time for data to come in.

Balance patch is looking good!

For Deathwing, more general nerfs across the board, particularly to Destroyer form. Also some Worldbreaker buffs and talent tuning.

Can’t confirm dates. Confirming dates is the path to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    DWing's W build just murders Illidan - after level 4, Illidan just straight-up CANNOT go toe to toe with the big dog.

W's self-sustain in Destroyer Form virtually nullifies Illidan tickling his 40 armour, meanwhile the W explosions and burning aura just chew through Illidan's HP and can't be evaded.
    I've actually had a fairly good time with Illidan against DW even WITH his W build. I've found the key to be lvl 7 - Double healing from AA during W, increased W duration, and of course the giant killer talent at 16.

Oh, and properly timing Evasion to evade 1 additional DW AA. That's huge, basically 50% more damage avoided with Evasion. You then evade 3 out of every 5 of his AAs, and your own sustain lets you beat his ability damage out. Take Metamorphasis and Meta upgrade to ensure you can keep up if DW takes Rampage at 20.

The scale I've found is really..

1-4 - Can't kill DW, but DW can't kill you.
    4-7 - Avoid DW, just lane/camp.
    7-16 - Can toe-to-toe with DW, but can't kill him. He can't kill you either.
    16+ - Slaughter DW easily.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2020-01-15 at 10:58 PM.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We get enough data, even with a massive ban rate. Of course, as more data comes in we’re more confident with where things sit, but we have always had enough data to make educated changes before the first balance patch after a new hero release. After the first balance patch, we always have an even more clear picture of where things stand since we have that much more time for data to come in.

Balance patch is looking good!

For Deathwing, more general nerfs across the board, particularly to Destroyer form. Also some Worldbreaker buffs and talent tuning.

Can’t confirm dates. Confirming dates is the path to the dark side.
    I'm glad they're not just nerfing him, W Destroyer definitely feels too strong but I feel like I rarely go Worldbreaker form and even though Q build is fun for memes, it's rarely effective, granted that when you catch the enemy in a chokepoint, it's the worlds easiest mega kill. Finger crossed for a patch soon(ish), double cross them for an Auriel Ressurect nerf aswell.