Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Am I seeing something wrong or this looks just...poor? (aside tournaments parts)

So far for Diablo there is one 45- min panel: The Art of Diablo, 3rd of Nov

For Warcraft 1 hour panel about music (1st of Nov) and "Developer Tales" 3rd of Nov

Am I missing something? (and this is serious question as I've been expecting a bit more about these franchises).
    There are 6 Coming Soon panels(4 Friday, 2 Saturday).
    There are five WoW panels: Update, QA, World Creation, Artists, Dev Tales.

Not sure what schedule you are looking at.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    One hots panel? Okay...
    Say that to the Star Craft fans.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Diz blizzcon going to be big!

No Q&A sessions scheduled this year? Wonder why lol.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Am I seeing something wrong or this looks just...poor? (aside tournaments parts)

So far for Diablo there is one 45- min panel: The Art of Diablo, 3rd of Nov

For Warcraft 1 hour panel about music (1st of Nov) and "Developer Tales" 3rd of Nov

Am I missing something? (and this is serious question as I've been expecting a bit more about these franchises).
    4 panels following the opening ceremony on the mythic stage marked "Coming soon"
    2 panels on saturday on the same stage with the same name, one positioned directly between "WoW update" and "Overwatch update" panels.
    How much more obvious do you need it to get?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the audacity and hypocrisy of having the "inclusion nexus" when you literally just banned people for being political at an event. so i see they make no commitment to keeping politics out of their games, so nobody else should either. i hope they get hounded by protestors.
    You can be inclusive towards people with political/activism background/actions without wanting them to take over your platforms without permission for their own purposes.

For instance, despite being a left-leaning centrist I have both leftist and rightist friends. Despite welcoming either into my home, I wouldn't want either shouting their political stances while at my place, or placing flags of their political parties on my windows without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Saturday, November 2nd:

World of Warcraft: Q&A
    05:15 PM - 06:00 PM EDT
    Hall D

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    ..There is one on Saturday.

Okay, the updated list by MMO-C looks a lot better. The official plan was weird for me and only showed a fraction of the panels.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    New schedule on the front page for those who can't read a horizontal event map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Okay, the updated list by MMO-C looks a lot better. The official plan was weird for me and only showed a fraction of the panels.
    It's literally the same as the official one.

Blizzcon 2019 is the Blizzcon of remasters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    You can be inclusive towards people with political/activism background/actions without wanting them to take over your platforms without permission for their own purposes.

For instance, despite being a left-leaning centrist I have both leftist and rightist friends. Despite welcoming either into my home, I wouldn't want either shouting their political stances while at my place, or placing flags of their political parties on my windows without permission.
    you can't speak facts to people man, they can't understand them lol

All 4 starting panels being free is unusual and indicates that they want this to be big.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post

People need to virtue signal everywhere apparently and express how their way is the only way and how everyone should mention that it's the right way every 5 goddamn minutes.

World of Warcraft Update
    Does that mean graphical update possibly? It's between other artists panels. Not sure how I feel about that.
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Blizzcon 2019 is the Blizzcon of remasters?
    ??? It's their old games. They won't be remastering these titles. The biggest and only candidate is Diablo 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    ??? It's their old games. They won't be remastering these titles. The biggest and only candidate is Diablo 2.
    Mobile ports are absolutely possible for some of them.
    S.H.

Mobile ports are absolutely possible for some of them.
    Pretty sure that won't happen on this Blizzcon after they've seen the reaction from last Blizzcon with the mobile annnouncement. I can bet you on that.

Hmm, but then again, why call it "demo". It's weird. But I somehow doubt they would do it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    There are 6 Coming Soon panels(4 Friday, 2 Saturday).
    There are five WoW panels: Update, QA, World Creation, Artists, Dev Tales.

Not sure what schedule you are looking at.
    Thanks man, there it is now. Guess might've been something with noscript browser addon I'm using

Does that mean graphical update possibly? It's between other artists panels. Not sure how I feel about that.
    Probably 8.3 and/or 8.3.5 stuff. The next expansion will be taking up the main stage WoW panels, and if there was going to be some kind of major graphics overhaul (highly unlikely at this point, IMO) it would be discussed as a feature of the new expansion and not shuffled off to the smaller stage.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.