Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    All 4 starting panels being free is unusual and indicates that they want this to be big.
    1. Wow expansion, classic and remastered stuff
    2. Diablo 4 and diablo 2 remastered.

3. Probably a Overwatch 2 since Overwatch doesnt have a Overwatch Update panel like Heroes of the storm and Hearthstone.
    4. something new yet unknown

But since both Heroes of the storm and Hearthstone have update panels, im pretty sure that those number 3 and 4 has nothing to do with those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Pretty sure that won't happen on this Blizzcon after they've seen the reaction from last Blizzcon with the mobile annnouncement. I can bet you on that.

Hmm, but then again, why call it "demo". It's weird. But I somehow doubt they would do it still.
    They're probably calling them "demo" because you aren't getting the full game. Like, you can play a few levels, or only for a set amount of time before it resets, but thats it.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Does that mean graphical update possibly? It's between other artists panels. Not sure how I feel about that.
    I think it just means a new update. WoW, HS, OW and HotS all have an "Update" panel, so it must just be a renaming of the old "What's next" panels. Maybe they intend to iterate a bit on the feedback/reception of their latest work as well? More likely just a rename.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    They're probably calling them "demo" because you aren't getting the full game. Like, you can play a few levels, or only for a set amount of time before it resets, but thats it.
    Good point. That's probably it.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if there was a Diablo 2: Remaster and Diablo 4 wouldn't there be an "Update" panel for them as well? Seems very unlikely to announce a game without a proper panel do discuss it. I don't think they've ever done that. Or is it those 2 panels in Day 2 labeled "Coming Soon"?

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Okay, the updated list by MMO-C looks a lot better. The official plan was weird for me and only showed a fraction of the panels.
    If you live outside the US, Europe for example then on the official schedule for the second day you have some stuff right after midnight but it's still the first day in US. So you need to scroll all the way to the evening for the second day to see more panels there are. The schedule on mmo-champion is better to plan out what to watch but the official one on the website works realy well during the event becasue you see what panels are currently on and what's next.

Pretty sure that won't happen on this Blizzcon after they've seen the reaction from last Blizzcon with the mobile annnouncement. I can bet you on that.

Hmm, but then again, why call it "demo". It's weird. But I somehow doubt they would do it still.
    The reaction at last Blizzcon happened because fans expected D4 not because of Diablo Immortal itself. If they announce WoW 9.0, Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 and something for Starcraft then they can do literally anything else they want on mobile and no one will give a damn.
    S.H.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Coming Soon!

What? Why release this in the first place? LUL.
    Literally to tease that they have new shit to reveal.

Good point. That's probably it.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if there was a Diablo 2: Remaster and Diablo 4 wouldn't there be an "Update" panel for them as well? Seems very unlikely to announce a game without a proper panel do discuss it. I don't think they've ever done that.
    There are two Coming Soon panels on Saturday as well. It's possible you have 1-2 panels on Friday, and 1 on Saturday to cover those. Mystery panels build more excitement than a generic update panel tbh. I mean, look at us.

Btw if there was a Diablo 2: Remaster and Diablo 4 wouldn't there be an "Update" panel for them as well? Seems very unlikely to announce a game without a proper panel do discuss it. I don't think they've ever done that. Or is it those 2 panels in Day 2 labeled "Coming Soon"?
    I mean all the announcements themselves will most likely happening in the opening ceremony if they follow past patterns, I think?

Pretty much any of the "Coming Soon" panels in either day will most likely be related to those new announcements.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    3 1 hour slots on the mythic stage. Ow2, diablo4 and wow 9.0 ?
    Looking like WC3 + 2 new ips.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    If you live outside the US, Europe for example then on the official schedule for the second day you have some stuff right after midnight but it's still the first day in US. So you need to scroll all the way to the evening for the second day to see more panels there are. The schedule on mmo-champion is better to plan out what to watch but the official one on the website works realy well during the event becasue you see what panels are currently on and what's next.
    Thank you, I figured that out after a while. I guess I just stopped scrolling after it looked as if there wasn't anything coming anymore.

World of Warcraft update on the second day? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    World of Warcraft update on the second day? Hmmm...
    I'm guessing on 1st day one of the "Coming soon panels" is to cover the new expansion, and the WoW Update on the 2nd day to go over 8.3/8.3.5 and Classic stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    All 4 starting panels being free is unusual and indicates that they want this to be big.
    Where does it state that?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It's surprising they're wasting any time on that game tbh, they've already said it's in maintenance mode.

Actually no, they didnt say its in maintenance mode. Just a slower cadence of new heroes releases. The eSports division has been shuttered but there are 2 or 3 independent eSports tournaments being run.

They just announced Deathwing as a playable hero today so the game is very much not in maintenance mode.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Where does it state that?
    https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/2318...e-app-now-live

"This year, everyone’s invited to watch the BlizzCon opening ceremony, all of the BlizzCon esports tournaments, and select developer panels—including the first four panels on the Mythic Stage immediately following the opening ceremony—completely free on BlizzCon.com and in the BlizzCon Mobile App."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/2318...e-app-now-live

"This year, everyone’s invited to watch the BlizzCon opening ceremony, all of the BlizzCon esports tournaments, and select developer panels—including the first four panels on the Mythic Stage immediately following the opening ceremony—completely free on BlizzCon.com and in the BlizzCon Mobile App."
    Thank you They mean business this year it seems.

For the 4 new panels

100% certainty:

1) Diablo 4
    2) WoW expac

Likely:

3) OW game
    4) Diablo Immortal revamp and rebrand. (Notice how there are no other panels for it and it’s been a year with no updates.)

Possible:

- New IP or game
    - WoW Pokémon mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    4) Diablo Immortal revamp and rebrand. (Notice how there are no other panels for it and it’s been a year with no updates.)
    That's actually a decent possibility, hadn't given it much thought. It could involve the game getting console and/or PC versions. It would make sense particularly if Diablo 4 departs a bit from the traditional Diablo gameplay.

Although I guess they might also just make a passing mention of when Immortal is being released, and avoid any talk about it because if last year's Blizzcon.

So, a lot of Coming Soon's. Hype will hurt me, but I do hope Blizzard has learned a bit and it will be good...