Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they were bragging about having a few new IP's in the pipeline, I bet we see at least one!
    Only one I can think of that's not a sequel xpac that I've heard/seen anything about is their autobattler of some sorts but it's in the HOTS client/universe.

    Do you recall/know of any IP rumors/leaks?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Waiting for WC3 Reforged. For the Horde.

  2. #222
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    It will end with N'Zoth's defeat in 8.3. 8.3.5 is as far as they will go, IF they will go that far and it will not have any raids/bosses involved either. There is no way they can top N'Zoth as the end boss of this expansion.
    Duh.

    You're having a debate that wasn't present. 8.3.5 coming beyond 8.3 = the expansion literally isn't over yet since neither have come out as of right now.
    The expansions do not start and stop with story alone.
    That moment when you realize that MMO-Champion is home to a significant amount of people feeling depressed by being involved with World of Warcraft and Blizzard products in general. Yet they stick around and continue paying for said products... o.O

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Only one I can think of that's not a sequel xpac that I've heard/seen anything about is their autobattler of some sorts but it's in the HOTS client/universe.

    Do you recall/know of any IP rumors/leaks?
    I remember reading about it a few times, although I don't recall the exact articles/places. A quick search got me this tho:

    Activision Blizzard tease new IP, core franchises come first

    They have stated in the past they have new IPs on the pipeline, although recently they've been more coy about it and in their recent restructuring they seem to be focusing more on the existing IPs.

    I guess we'll have to wait and see, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep this Blizzcon to their current IPs only.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    I remember reading about it a few times, although I don't recall the exact articles/places. A quick search got me this tho:

    Activision Blizzard tease new IP, core franchises come first

    They have stated in the past they have new IPs on the pipeline, although recently they've been more coy about it and in their recent restructuring they seem to be focusing more on the existing IPs.

    I guess we'll have to wait and see, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep this Blizzcon to their current IPs only.
    I remember general statements too, thought maybe new IP actually leaked or something :P
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Waiting for WC3 Reforged. For the Horde.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Duh.

    You're having a debate that wasn't present. 8.3.5 coming beyond 8.3 = the expansion literally isn't over yet since neither have come out as of right now.
    The expansions do not start and stop with story alone.
    8.3 will be the end-expansion raid and story pretty much. Whatever comes after that is preparations for 9.0. More like a stay-busy patch till 9.0 comes. It will be similar to the Halion patch in WoTLK but won't involve a raid/boss. The BFA story concludes with N'Zoth's defeat/death. Am I clear now?, or is it another "duh" experience.

  6. #226
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    8.3 will be the end-expansion raid and story pretty much. Whatever comes after that is preparations for 9.0. More like a stay-busy patch till 9.0 comes. It will be similar to the Halion patch in WoTLK but won't involve a raid/boss. The BFA story concludes with N'Zoth's defeat/death. Am I clear now?, or is it another "duh" experience.
    Yes, it's another duh experience. And if you're going to compare patches of BfA, compare them to Legion rather than content from a decade ago when design philosophies and the size of the team was completely different.

    We don't know what comes after 8.3 in terms of content. Story does NOT need to be included but we don't know if it'll have Allied races, a filler raid, a new dungeon, since we can't predict the future.
    AKA, BfA is not over yet. Simple enough to understand one would think. As long as the expansion continues to have content added (story or not), it's still ongoing. Held true for the past iterations, holds true now.
    That moment when you realize that MMO-Champion is home to a significant amount of people feeling depressed by being involved with World of Warcraft and Blizzard products in general. Yet they stick around and continue paying for said products... o.O

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Yes, it's another duh experience. And if you're going to compare patches of BfA, compare them to Legion rather than content from a decade ago when design philosophies and the size of the team was completely different.

    We don't know what comes after 8.3 in terms of content. Story does NOT need to be included but we don't know if it'll have Allied races, a filler raid, a new dungeon, since we can't predict the future.
    AKA, BfA is not over yet. Simple enough to understand one would think. As long as the expansion continues to have content added (story or not), it's still ongoing. Held true for the past iterations, holds true now.
    I've been playing since January 2007, so looking back to what we received before, yes it is possible to predict the future. I gave my prediction and it's making you go "duh" and come back with smartass responses.

    BFA will be over after the release of 8.3 as far as the story goes. Whatever comes after that will be directly linked to the next expansion which is set to be unveiled in less than two weeks. This is my prediction, not the actual reality of what will happen. Yes, my prediction could turn out to be wrong.

  8. #228
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    I've been playing since January 2007, so looking back to what we received before, yes it is possible to predict the future. I gave my prediction and it's making you go "duh" and come back with smartass responses.

    BFA will be over after the release of 8.3 as far as the story goes. Whatever comes after that will be directly linked to the next expansion which is set to be unveiled in less than two weeks. This is my prediction, not the actual reality of what will happen. Yes, my prediction could turn out to be wrong.
    Clearly you can't predict the future since you're hilariously out of touch with current affairs.
    No, BfA will be over when they're not releasing further content for it.

    You having mental gymnastics all around doesn't change how business works. Aka, BfA is not over yet, and it won't be over until they release the first content of the new expansion (pre-patch).

    8.3.5 won't be a pre-patch, it'll be the concluding patch of BfA.
    If there is no 8.3.5, then yes, 8.3 will have been the concluding patch. But they're following Legion's patch design philosophies, not WOTLK ones, so there being an 8.3.5 to tie players over UNTIL THE PRE-PATCH, which is its own thing and will have the 9.0-numbering, is a rather safe bet.

    Just proves that having played "since January 2007" doesn't mean shit, not sure why you brought that up at all.
    Not much else to say on the matter, really. Anyone claiming that BfA is over with 8.3 is only correct if there is no 8.3.5. If there is an 8.3.5, that person is factually incorrect.

    As of right now, BfA isn't over. Aka, the initial point stands. Gonna ignore the topic from here on out since I won't suffer fools more than I absolutely care to.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-10-26 at 07:47 PM.
    That moment when you realize that MMO-Champion is home to a significant amount of people feeling depressed by being involved with World of Warcraft and Blizzard products in general. Yet they stick around and continue paying for said products... o.O

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Clearly you can't predict the future since you're hilariously out of touch with current affairs.
    No, BfA will be over when they're not releasing further content for it.

    You having mental gymnastics all around doesn't change how business works. Aka, BfA is not over yet, and it won't be over until they release the first content of the new expansion (pre-patch).

    8.3.5 won't be a pre-patch, it'll be the concluding patch of BfA.
    If there is no 8.3.5, then yes, 8.3 will have been the concluding patch. But they're following Legion's patch design philosophies, not WOTLK ones, so there being an 8.3.5 to tie players over UNTIL THE PRE-PATCH, which is its own thing and will have the 9.0-numbering, is a rather safe bet.

    Just proves that having played "since January 2007" doesn't mean shit, not sure why you brought that up at all.
    Not much else to say on the matter, really. Anyone claiming that BfA is over with 8.3 is only correct if there is no 8.3.5. If there is an 8.3.5, that person is factually incorrect.

    As of right now, BfA isn't over. Aka, the initial point stands. Gonna ignore the topic from here on out since I won't suffer fools more than I absolutely care to.
    8.3 will conclude the expansion regardless of whatever 8.3.5 decides to bring to the table. That is my prediction and expectation, it's not a reality nor a fact. It's an opinion, you don't have to disagree with it. Even if you do disagree, you can do so maturely rather than being a straight up raging prostitute. I hope your periods won't get in the way of what I'm trying to say here. "Mental gymnastics"...., are you for real?.

    Thanks and please continue to have a miserable day.
    Last edited by ImpalerEU; 2019-10-27 at 12:54 AM.

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    8.3 will conclude the expansion regardless of whatever 8.3.5 decides to bring to the table. That is my prediction and expectation, it's not a reality nor a face. It's an opinion, you don't have to disagree with it. Even if you do disagree, you can do so maturely rather than being a straight up raging prostitute. I hope your periods won't get in the way of what I'm trying to say here. "Mental gymnastics"...., are you for real?.

    Thanks and please continue to have a miserable day.
    Look at its signature. You're wasting your time

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Look at its signature. You're wasting your time
    I wish I noticed that before continuing to discuss with a loser like that. For some reason I just envision her as a fat frustrated trailer park trash.

  12. #232
    The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the #1, Azeroth!
    Posts
    24,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    I wish I noticed that before continuing to discuss with a loser like that. For some reason I just envision her as a fat frustrated trailer park trash.
    Aw, that's not very nice. It's hilarious though, don't get me wrong, considering your demand for a "mature response" as you reacted with unwarranted anger to a term that's entirely related to the topic being discussed and commonly used in that context.

    But thank you for proving what kind of a person you are. Clearly it runs deeper than your inherent lack of sound reasoning and ability to discuss the topic at hand, seeing as how you're also projecting like a pro.

    Reporting, /ignoring, have a nice life. Work on your issues so you can be a better person. --<@
    That goes for the little poster following me around in a desperate bid for attention as well.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-10-27 at 01:15 AM.
    That moment when you realize that MMO-Champion is home to a significant amount of people feeling depressed by being involved with World of Warcraft and Blizzard products in general. Yet they stick around and continue paying for said products... o.O

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Aw, that's not very nice. It's hilarious though, don't get me wrong, considering your demand for a "mature response" as you reacted with unwarranted anger to a term that's entirely related to the topic being discussed and commonly used in that context.

    But thank you for proving what kind of a person you are. Clearly it runs deeper than your inherent lack of sound reasoning and ability to discuss the topic at hand, seeing as how you're also projecting like a pro.

    Reporting, /ignoring, have a nice life. Work on your issues so you can be a better person. --<@
    That goes for the little poster following me around in a desperate bid for attention as well.
    Rather typical for cockroaches like this to play the "I WILL REPORT" card after insulting first. What a pathetic fruitcake.

  14. #234
    Would be cool to have this schedule for Blizzcon on the front page.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •