Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizzcon is either hit or miss.

Can't wait to see blizzard fail or succeed.

Tired of the crazy theories. "There's not gonna be an 8.3", "There's not gonna be an expansion", "Expansion announcement will be underwhelming".

Getting tiring.

There will be an xpac announcement at blizzcon. Count on it. Wether it will be the biggest game at the con, maybe not cause they got big games to announce and a WoW xpac is expected. But it will still get the cover it always does. But, they want your head to have more than just a WoW expansion announcement in it. Cause it's Blizzcon, not WoWcon.

Now let's stop with the nonsense and just enjoy the reveals alright?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't "WoW update" imply that they're gonna be talking about 8.3? I don't know about your "prediction" or what your basing this on to be honest.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Diablo 4 will obviously be their big announcement. I do not expect the next WoW expansion to be revealed at all.
    1. They would've saved 8.3 for Blizzcon
    2. There's a WoW demo stage

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    2. There's a WoW demo stage
    They always have one, where you can play the current game.

Blizzard employees were hyping this Blizzcon months before Blizzcon 2018.
    If you think Diablo 4 is the only major announcement, you’re deluding yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    They always have one, where you can play the current game.
    Or they always have one because there is a content update reveal

Not sure if you have been to blizzcon before, but during the opening ceremony they typically announce all the new stuff. New expansion, games, etc. Everything gets highlighted at opening and then follow-up panels are held to deep dive on each new announcement. Its pretty obvious all the "coming soon" are panels on new games/expansions they don't want to spoil yet. Another indicator is they are happening on the Mythic stage which is the one that fits the most people so they expect highest attendance on these topics.
    Given the time slots and how theres a wow "audio" panel at 12:30 that no one will watch, I'd bet Diablo 4 will have its deep dive at 12:30, with the new wow Expansion at 1:30 and Overwatch 2 at 2:30, plus an un-announced IP update at 3:30.
    This actually has me pretty hyped, because there ARE update panels for HOTS and Heartstone, which indicates the "coming soon" panels wont touch on them. That leaves either an unexpected SC new game or an entirely new IP.

Anyone who thinks WoW X8 and/or D4 aren't happening are delusional. One of those two is not announced and they are so fcked it's not even funny. What I think tho, is that D4 will have less to show than people think. I doubt there's actual gameplay.

They will announce the next xpack, Warcraft 3 Reforged release date (Might even release during Blizzcon), Diablo Immortal release, Diablo 4, Overwatch 2. It'll be big.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Yes, and the NEXT Gamescon is 25 August 2020... so again, my question remains unanswered... When and Where? Surely you have an idea.
    The official offical PS5 announcement in 1Q next year obviously.

(Please note this is sarcasm trying to mock both the "Not at blizzcon." crowd and "WoW is moving to consoles priority." crowd)

"xD"

That's the only response to OPs nonsense regarding new expansion not actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Or they always have one because there is a content update reveal
    They always have them, even if there is no new content.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dekal View Post
    Doesn't "WoW update" imply that they're gonna be talking about 8.3? I don't know about your "prediction" or what your basing this on to be honest.
    It doesn't have to be linked to 8.3.

They will have an update on Wow. Its just simple and plain english.

So it might be about 8.3 or the new expansion or that they will open a WoW Themepark in Anaheim, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    "xD"

That's the only response to OPs nonsense regarding new expansion not actually coming.
    Yeah, even OP himself is ashamed of these threads just for baits, so he won't create them on main account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The official offical PS5 announcement in 1Q next year obviously.

(Please note this is sarcasm trying to mock both the "Not at blizzcon." crowd and "WoW is moving to consoles priority." crowd)
    I approve of the mocking...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Yeah, even OP himself is ashamed of these threads just for baits, so he won't create them on main account.
    I cant disagree with this assessment.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Then what do you think is after 8.3?
    didnt you know? there isnt going to be an 8.3!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dekal View Post
    Yes, but that doesn't sound SkEeRy enough and, to be fair to the OP, we are in October!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    WoW is far past its prime. They can still make money with WoW without putting out expansions.
    It might be past it's prime, that doesn't mean they are shutting it down though. That would be what they are doing if they don't release other expansions. No new content and people stop playing. People stop playing retail and classic which they just dumped time and money in dries up too. The token fall apart since it is built off of WoW gold and all the other linked Activision games and Blizzard games see a drop as well. With the way they have designed things WoW has it's fingers in the pies of every other game. If it ends they all suffer.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Well, we all think blizzard is fireing everything they have this year.

D4, OW2, WoW 9

And if only one thing is missing, everyone will be sad.. so it doesn't matter what blizzard does. Someone will be sad.