10+ Year Old Account
    Does people seriously think Wow will be underwhelming or dead when:

Voices of Azeroth: A Hero’s Journey
    World of Warcraft Update
    Designers at Work: World of Warcraft World Creation
    World of Warcraft: Q&A
    Artists at Work: World of Warcraft
    World of Warcraft: Developers' Tales

All the "coming soon"'s are Wow Expension announcement, Diablo 4 announcement, Overwatch 2.

The wow expension will be like normal expensions, but atleast more creative and fulfilling than BfA.

This Blizzcon is mostly for Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2, I think though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Then what do you think is after 8.3?
    we know for a FACT that after 8.3 comes 8.3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    we know for a FACT that after 8.3 comes 8.3.5.
    Source

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    All the "coming soon"'s are Wow Expension announcement, Diablo 4 announcement, Overwatch 2.
    The announcements are always in the opening ceremony

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    if they are announcing D4 this blizzcon, its going to be the biggest announcement of the event, and the first panel will 100% be D4, pretty sure they didnt lable them that way because if "Diablo whats next" is the first panel, it basicaly confirms D4

the 2nd one could be overwatch 2 since there are rumors that it will be announced at blizzcon
    Yeah, D4 would go well front and center, with the only overlap/conflict being a "25 years of audio" thing lol.
    For OW, that would be kind of interesting to announce OW2 given that it's like 3 years old now, I think?
    I'm not the biggest fan of it, so I didn't know that was even in the cards, but the possibility does pump up the event some more.

Overall, that would make this a pretty large Blizzcon, with D4, OW2 and a WoW xpac (assuming all 3 happen).
    But, what better place than their own con, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    Source
    pretty sure ion said it in an interview (and we need a closure patch for the expansion)

The announcements are always in the opening ceremony
    true, but there are always panels discussing and sharing more info about the new projects

3+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the schedule and seeing that there is a WoW Update panel on the second day, it makes me wonder how important WoW will be at Blizzcon.

Let's just say they announce Diablo 4. It makes sense that they would leave out the first few panels and not say what they are about. Even if it just says Diablo What's next, for like the first 4 panels of the first day, people will be able to put one and one together.

And most likely if there is a Diablo 4 announcement it makes sense to have it take centerstage.

If one of the "Coming soon" panels was a WoW panel on the first day, I'm sure they'd just reveal it to be a WoW What's next panel and not make a secret out of it, since everyone is expecting an expansion announcement anyway.

Also the first panel has another WoW panel running in parallel to the first panel, on a different stage. If the first panel was a WoW panel, I don't think they'd put another WoW panel right at the beginning to run at the same time, because who is gonna watch that after an expansion announcement. If the first panel is Diablo 4 however, people who don't play Diablo can watch the WoW panel.

So the fact that there is no WoW What's next panel on the first day makes me fear whatever they announce for WoW will be sort of underwhelming, otherwise we'd get a panel on the first day. It might not even be an expansion announcement.
    That would be the best thing possible.

No more WoW, they move on to make new and better games.