Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    This problem will always exist, there will always be a BIS item.
    Yes. There must always be...
    A BiS.. King....

Looking marvelous in velvet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You do realise that you probably won't be able to wear more than 1-2 corrupted items, at least early in the patch, without killing yourself?
    Oh really? I take it all back!!! I totally can't wait to get lucky and have gear sat in my bags I can't use that's gonna feel super rewarding!!!

Just think about it. They are actually making a gear system thats going to be more frustrating the luckier you are, it's actually hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    Oh really? I take it all back!!! I totally can't wait to get lucky and have gear sat in my bags I can't use that's gonna feel super rewarding!!!

Just think about it. They are actually making a gear system thats going to be more frustrating the luckier you are, it's actually hilarious.
    We don't know what it'll take to lessen the corruption or cleanse the items completely but the new system has glaring red flags. The way the system is set up reminds me of getting an Azerite Armor piece but unable to unlock any traits so equip something else in the meantime.

Can you imagine running Normal/Heroic Ny'alotha on day 1 and only getting corrupted proc'ced items it wouldn't feel that rewarding because of the initial penalisation, the further into 8.3 you get the more essences with -Corruption you get and overall cleanse the higher corrupted items to be somewhat feasible.

I do like the risk/reward items in a small commodity but to base an entire loot system around that idea like the Crucible of Storms raid / Benthic gear lottery system seems a step backwards.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    And we are left with a system where it feels bad if your gear doesn't titanforge/corrupt and just as bad if it happens too much.

It just stinks of them trying to please everyone and all they do is end up pleasing no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Your healers will for sure take notice at least...
    They will not have to worry for Papa Nurgle will protect me from harm. For he loves all of his children and does not wish us to have pain!