View Poll Results: Where do you like to play WoW (or other games)?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Computer desk

111 86.72%
  • Couch (Living room, etc.)

10 7.81%
  • Bed

9 7.03%
  • Laptop (Anywhere I roam)

13 10.16%
  • Toilet

7 5.47%
  • Somewhere else (see post)

2 1.56%
  • You don't want to know

4 3.13%
  • "Do you guys not have phones?"

8 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: WoW in bed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I often play at a couch on my laptop.

I know desks are more efficient, but I can sit besides my gf as she does something else, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Productivity is for M-F. The weekends are for doing as little as possible.
    Nonetheless, being super lethargic and lazy all day really ruins my sleeping pattern, so I like to keep some semblance of a productive day on the weekends. Which usually means 10hrs of gaming with occasional chores interspersed.

Does anyone else play WoW in bed? I have a nice gaming setup in my "office" (man cave/whatever), but I also have a pretty good PC and large-screen 4k TV in my bedroom that I will often play WoW on. Anyone else do this?

Where do you play WoW?
    Yes, I mainly play wow on my laptop in bed and watch a movie or some series on the TV.

I use a 32 inch TV and a wooden board with my mouse and keyboard on it and sit on the couch, works great. I just make sure to get up often to stretch.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Smoke weed every day!

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    I would not advise mixing wow with sex
    Why not? GF gave me a BJ while I was on discord raiding. Was so much better than I fantasized, and never even asked for it. Still played like normal too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Why not? GF gave me a BJ while I was on discord raiding. Was so much better than I fantasized, and never even asked for it. Still played like normal too lol
    Cool story, except for the part where that never happened.

I enjoy playing WoW on the patio, in the car, or on the boat. Wherever good times are had!

when vanilla first came out, it was possible to play wow on a modified NDS. ran a tad slow, but was playable.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I often play at a couch on my laptop.

I know desks are more efficient, but I can sit besides my gf as she does something else, which is nice.
    at work... oh wait i have alt tab for when someone comes

I would never play WoW in bed. Sometimes you think you have to fart and loose stool comes out... Getting loose stool in your bed is a nightmare. I could always throw chair away again.

Cool story, except for the part where that never happened.
    Sounds like you're applying your life to mine.

Been with the same person 8 years now. It's pretty bold to assume nothing to spice it up ever happens.

I clicked for an entire different reason. Anyway, I used to play WoW on my laptop during uni but even then I don't remember myself playing in bed. Computer desk by far.

At my desk, on my PC. Nothing else is comfortable enough for me. I've never liked gaming on laptops.

If I ever got hurt or otherwise had to be confined to bed for a while, I'd probably try to have something rigged up where I could game and otherwise use my PC from there (maybe wireless keyboard/mouse combo and one of those bed trays with my monitor slapped on it or something). But in normal circumstances, no.
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2019-10-25 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Sounds like you're applying your life to mine.

Been with the same person 8 years now. It's pretty bold to assume nothing to spice it up ever happens.
    You're trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    how lazy can you be
    I mean, you’re already playing WoW so it’s not like you’re really trying to convince people that you’re trying to be productive.