Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    I wish this would happen in game:
    https://makanidotdot.tumblr.com/post/188566391581
    On a barely related note, I love that artist's redraw of the Three Sisters comic. WAY better looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It seems the devs are not done with shitting on the nelves...
    I'm noticing a pattern that literally any time the developers put narrative focus on anyone this is the complaint. People were A OK with Tyrande until they dared put her back into the focus of the story and show her with previously established flaws.

What would be better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Also Tyrande voicelines and Andy’s reaction are so hamfistedly pushing towards her being villanized and killed for not hugging it out with genociders that she might as well carry a literal death flag around. Lol they even changed her VA to some “nasty hag” tone.
    How cool would it be if Alliance players have a choice to "side" with Tyrande next expansion, like Horde players had the option to "stay loyal" to Sylvanas in BfA....

Quote Originally Posted by Neryaf View Post
    How cool would it be if Alliance players have a choice to "side" with Tyrande next expansion, like Horde players had the option to "stay loyal" to Sylvanas in BfA....
    Would be grand, but she is not Sylvanas so she will be dead or completely humiliated while Sylvie will receive “Kerrigan treatment”.

Quote Originally Posted by Neryaf View Post
    Well, if is exactly the same, it would be siding with Tyrande as a villian who kills civilians (which wasn't much fun for me). Otherwise, you have to talk about what you are siding with her about.

I remember how Maiev was royally screwed over from the Frozen Thrown up to Wolfheart, being maligned as crazy and vengeance obsessed whereas Tyrande was positioned as being reasonable...yet if one ignored the tone written by the devs and focused on the storyline, the opposite was true. The way Maiev got shafted stayed with me from W3 up until Legion as an egregious example of a character being mishandled.

Now Maiev is considered okay again post-Legion because, well, she forgave Illidan after his personality turn in one of the most ridiculous Warcraft novels to date. At least that’s the only reason I can seem to find. So now Maiev is stable and reasonable again, so maybe Tyrande will take her turn as the “oh she’s gone crazy” lady who hasn’t actually gone crazy? I can imagine Maiev sipping on tea in the background and saying “it’s your turn.”