Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    best afflic was mop
    Yeah I miss asking for external dps cds, hoping for trinketprocs on opener and spamming soulswap to extend buffed dots
    Oh yeah and just following an addon that tells me when to refresh my dots

    the only cool part about mop aff was being far ahead of anyone else

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk Lulbalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Barely Duelist
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Yeah I miss asking for external dps cds, hoping for trinketprocs on opener and spamming soulswap to extend buffed dots
    Oh yeah and just following an addon that tells me when to refresh my dots

    the only cool part about mop aff was being far ahead of anyone else
    Imagine trying to argue that MoP aff was bad.. because you couldn't figure out how to play it without an addon. What in the world.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Imagine trying to argue that MoP aff was bad.. because you couldn't figure out how to play it without an addon. What in the world.
    It's also weird that people praise a period where it could literally do ANYTHING better than any other class as the perfect iteration.

  4. #44
    Wouldn't say no to it if Drain Soul was buffed so it isn't a DPS loss again.
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

    #WithoutRespectWeReject

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Yeah I miss asking for external dps cds, hoping for trinketprocs on opener and spamming soulswap to extend buffed dots
    Oh yeah and just following an addon that tells me when to refresh my dots

    the only cool part about mop aff was being far ahead of anyone else
    I didn't mean in numbers. I meant in how it played. Malefic grasp and a greater amount of healing from your damage was great.

  6. #46
    with the new 8.3 buff changes affliction seems more funny..

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Imagine trying to argue that MoP aff was bad.. because you couldn't figure out how to play it without an addon. What in the world.
    Lol, you could play it without an addon, but there is no way you were playing it at a very top level without an addon. That's just reality.

    I enjoyed it for sure. But blizzard tends to not like specs that require addons to play at the highest level.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Yeah I miss asking for external dps cds, hoping for trinketprocs on opener and spamming soulswap to extend buffed dots
    Oh yeah and just following an addon that tells me when to refresh my dots

    the only cool part about mop aff was being far ahead of anyone else
    Asking my guild's rogue to Tricks on me was the best thing ever

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Wouldn't say no to it if Drain Soul was buffed so it isn't a DPS loss again.
    They did buff it.

  10. #50
    Pandaren Monk Lulbalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Barely Duelist
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    It's also weird that people praise a period where it could literally do ANYTHING better than any other class as the perfect iteration.
    Assuming you're talking about legion, yes - that was not good for the game imo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •