Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expected to see an Assassin and Amazon hybrid.

The last one has to be Necromancer or I pass this game whole together. They can even make him melee, I don't care. They always wore Shields in their art anyway and I want to play something with Curses and Summons.

The game looks dope though, but definitely not going to buy it if I can't immediately settle on a class. I just hate it when I want to play a game and none of the characters is interesting and fun to play. Already struggled with that in D3 and not willing to wait additional 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Assassins were from the Diablo 2 expac. Rogues were in Diablo 1.
    Ah right was awhile since i played D1
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I think the new rogue class looks very fun but would not have given the rogue class a ranged damage choice. I would have made a separate ranger class for ranged bow weapons and pet damage.
    If I had to hazard a guess, Blizz wanted to narrow down the number of classes... and instead of choosing between an assassin, amazon, and ranger, they made a "hybrid" rogue that can do all of that depending upon how you spec (as of right now anyways). Not saying it's good or bad, just what it felt like watching it.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville