Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "In essence, this makes the system way more random"

So... You don't play your own game then? Got it.

With itemization, we’re always looking for opportunities to create moments of excitement
    You know what's a moment of excitement? Getting the fucking item you've been farming for

This system is an absolute joke and just confirms the devs DON'T play the game in any way shape or form.

ALL this appallingly bad system does is lower gear level creep and add even more multiples of RNG on top of RNG on single pieces of gear, and on top of that adds a negative effect which increases the better the gear is, who the f**k thought this up ? and how the hell did it get past off to go into full development.

Titanforging was the worst thing to EVER be put into the live game and this is about to be even far worse.

Blizzard how's about hiring Developers who actually know how to develop game systems and actually play the game, because this hairbrain idea of a "improved" system is just ludicrous , its just mind boggling just how bad some of the idea's in the game have been over the previous 4 years, players can see issues and exploits straight off the bat but the Blizz developers are completely oblivious to them, its just insane how bad they are.

this is absolutely stupid. not only does it reek of poor design, but its also pointless! the thread states that it more than likely wont be BIS (arguable i know) , but even then is counter-acted to a certain degree by the legendary cloak. WTF gives? are we really at this point where we make gear negative to earn a piece of positive to offset it only to grind into gear that is better anyway. how ridiculous.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    People rightfully pointing out the pointless randomness of BfA gear. Probably assuming that anything would be an improvement because how could Blizz make it any worse?

Blizz Response: "Hold my beer!"

People need to keep this stuff firmly in mind when they announce the next expansion in a week. Stop blindly accepting the PR hype about all the wonderful things that the next expansion will bring and understand that it will be done by the same yahoos doing what you see right now.

ok blizzard, you make a loot rng system similar to a looter-shooter game, i'm ok with that, but now we need ilvl static for all activities, raid m+ pvp wq prof fishing all must drop all and 3x loot thanks!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So even more RNG? Wow great idea Activison

10+ Year Old Account
    At least its not Loot Boxes

So people complain about TF and RNG and what does Blizzard do? Makes it even worse somehow... sometimes i wonder if Blizzard is this out of touch on purpose because at this point its honestly impressive beyong impressive. I can't wait to get a TF piece with the perfect stats but TONS of corruption on it so i can't use it...

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    You know what's a moment of excitement? Getting the fucking item you've been farming for
    you can still get that item you've been farming for! it just won't titanforge and have +25 corruption. this is an amazing change, when you get gear you wanted, your IRL corruption raises with the gear you got!

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    OK so after actually playing around with this on the PTR and thinking about it more...

This is fucking stupid. The devs have literally not listened to anything. It's just RNG on RNG on RNG.

Fucking retards, just remove WF/TF and give us a benthic-type upgrade system. problem solved
    You don't speak for me i love this new system my shaman is more op now soon feels good man!

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    So people complain about TF and RNG and what does Blizzard do? Makes it even worse somehow... sometimes i wonder if Blizzard is this out of touch on purpose because at this point its honestly impressive beyong impressive. I can't wait to get a TF piece with the perfect stats but TONS of corruption on it so i can't use it...

Brilliant.
    Blizzard has a good track record of being out of touch. Just look at Diablo Immortal

Incoming WoW Mobile announcement at Blizzcon...

15+ Year Old Account
    So please correct me if i'm wrong:

need to roll the beneficial effect you need
    need to roll low corruption
    need to roll high benefit

If you purify you loose the benefits from corruption

Who got this brilliant idea?

this is just doubling down on game design driven solely by metrics and further proof they really haven't learned anything and the next expansion will be more of the same (and I won't buy it as a result).

But the other problem I see with it is that it would appear to be a nightmare to balance raid content / M+ around....do you assume people have all have 4 piece high benefit / low corruption? Or do you pick a median number of med benefit / med corruption...and if the raid group actually has the high 4 piece benefit / low corruption does it trivialize the content etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    You don't speak for me i love this new system my shaman is more op now soon feels good man!
    WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA SHAMAN OP?

Its Bus Shock time. SOMEONE GET TSERIC ON THE LINE
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Eww, weird idea. Not a fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    So please correct me if i'm wrong:

need to roll the beneficial effect you need
    need to roll low corruption
    need to roll high benefit

If you purify you loose the benefits from corruption

Who got this brilliant idea?
    Afaik high benefits and high corruption go hand in hand. You cant roll low corruption high benefit.

Glad to see they finally got rid of the RNG aspect
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

I mean, even if it's the most terrible system ever, it's not titanforging. So give it a try, or don't, it won't matter 6 months from now anyway. I'd rather have them try a shit system every patch than having titanforging forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Not sure you quoted the right person here as it doesn't really relate to what I said at all sorry.
    Lol, yeah sorry xD
    Edited my reply