Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I certainly fucking do. I don't want every single drop in current content to potentially be an upgrade lol. I want one guy somewhere to have my bis bracers, when I get them I'm all set till next tier.
    I hope you never get to clear a single boss on mythic so you never get your piece you so much desire. Then youre gonna come crying to the forums begging for TF back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    I hope you never get to clear a single boss on mythic so you never get your piece you so much desire. Then youre gonna come crying to the forums begging for TF back.
    I'd rather have full corruption 24/7 than have titanforging back lol. I've been calling for the death of TFing since its inception lol.

It seems people hate the corruption system as much as I hated titanforging so I'm sure someone will be back on the forums crying for the downfall of it lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Because I never have a sense of my character being done. Also, have you talked to every mythic raider?
    Obviously not to all the existing mythic raiders who clear the tiers, but i am 1 and i certainly dont farm at all after im done with the tier, in fact im not even playing, so i dont get why you must "feel" your character completed when you cant even complete a raid tier properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Denymeplz View Post
    Obviously not to all the existing mythic raiders who clear the tiers, but i am 1 and i certainly dont farm at all after im done with the tier, in fact im not even playing, so i dont get why you must "feel" your character completed when you cant even complete a raid tier properly.
    Lol yeah there were people like you in my old guild. Killed the last boss? See ya next tier boys. People hated it because they'd come back and be a core raider again lol.

Not everyone is the same bro, I don't get why you guys take breaks. You want what you want, I want what I want. Oh I misread your last line, been a (old) heroic/mythic raider since wrath, computer melted so I haven't been M raiding for a while though.

Also, why does it matter if I was or was not a M raider? Why can't I have my LFR BiS or my M0 BiS or my 5m BiS?
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-10-24 at 06:24 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Thank god I don`t play this game to get god rolls or a 0.65% damage increase. They keep fucking that aspect of the game like there`s no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Denymeplz View Post
    Oh dont get me wrong idc for either system both works fine for me, i just hate how ppl assume youre suposed to have everything max titanforge to have your bis gear when 90% of them dont do any content that require that. Or they want all their 23 half assed alts have the same power as a main character.

when 90% of them dont do any content that require that.
    Mix/Maxxin is funnn!
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Mix/Maxxin is funnn!
    My point exactly ppl like you should stick to their heroic content and be glad with what you get and not bitch and moan on forums for something that wont change anything for you except your "feels" of your character.

It's a less obnoxious system than Titanforging.

But that doesn't make it a good one. Hopefully this will be contained to BfA and not be brought into 9.0.

Feels like a mechanic for High end raiders.

I like the idea and its gonna be interesting to see how 1st world guilds will adapt to this but other than these types of players i dont think its gonna be used all that much.

I can even see people getting benched/kicked (from pugs) for using these items.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it carries over to 9.0 or a similar system where we have to balance out the positive en negative effects.

My point exactly ppl like you should stick to their heroic content and be glad with what you get and not bitch and moan on forums for something that wont change anything for you except your "feels" of your character.
    But I've been a mythic raider longer than a heroic raider

I think I'll continue to bitch and tag you in the posts from now on

How do you tag people on mmo-champ?
    @Kendros

Ah the "mention" tag. Alright, prepare yourself /cackle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garmondil View Post
    I can even see people getting benched/kicked (from pugs) for using these items.
    100% gonna happen

"LFM H Raid, link aotc, no corrupted gear"

"Why do you have on corrupted gear? Put on something else"
    "Can't, I don't have anything else"
    *you've been kicked*
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by noidrawr View Post
    It's also not tuned as per their own admission

- - - Updated - - -

It would be interesting if when you purified an item if you could extract that specific affix from the gear piece itself to put it on another item. I understand though that it would solve the problem of some of the RNG a bit, but it would also create the problem of insane power creep due to easy and early stacking of affixes. I'd personally rather there just be nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Any affixes like increase crit dmg by x% should just be removed outright... it's just way too powerful and will probably create the problem where a H piece with that affix will not be replaced by a mythic piece 15 ilvl higher without the affix

- - - Updated - - -

The Titan Residuum will still be the only way to get high ilvl azerite outside of raids.
    You mean similar to how in PoE you can unlock recipe for certain traits you can add to gear and be able to apply it to anything?

Oh dear. I've doing all kinds of content -- up to, and including, Mythic. I've also done arena, rated bg's, and M+. So I guess my opinion out-ranks yours, since that's the angle your going with, so I proclaim -- easy gear for all makes no difference. You're either good enough to kill the bosses. Or you aren't.

People like you, Kendrios, simply live through WoW and need their WoW character to brag about something in their life so you need others to be lower than you or it devalues who you think you are as a person.

In any case, gear doesn't really matter. A ton of people you can give them maxed out gear and they will wouldn't kill Mythic Ashvane. And you'd still whine about how they had gear in the first place ignoring that they still can't kill Ashvane.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I wonder if it carries over to 9.0 or a similar system where we have to balance out the positive en negative effects.
    I bet yes - you do not put effort in a such groundbreaking mechanic to use it only for the end of an expansion ... I fear we will have continue to deal with old gods and shadow/corruption stuff in 9.0 ...

Replace an itemization rng layer with another rng layer, just that it also makes gameplay frustrating! What could go wrong?

Just kill titanforging, make sockets baseline again, have warforging +5ilvls. Or as an item upgrade (at the nether traders/titanic guardian npcs) for currency gained by clearing content.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2019-10-24 at 07:34 PM.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone give me any reason why this is any better than titanforging? Any reason, at all?

What I don't think people are understanding is this was meant to be negative as well as positive. This is not just a mechanic to improve your gear... this fits perfectly into the storyline with N'Zoth infesting our world and corrupting everything around it. Not every mechanic around gear is going to improving the quality...

People complain way too much about titanforging and RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    Hope it's only Raid. I miss the time where raid gears are meant to be top level. Not dungeon.
    Why do you care where other players get their loot from
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle