I was thinking recently about some of the amusing times during wows history where the player base struggled to adapt to changes, struggled to understand change, or just downright got confused. What amusing snapshots in wows history do you remember?

- Introduction of DK's - "bro if you are going to tank, at least equip a shield"
- SoulStone changes - "Lock, brez the bloody tank!" - "cant - i soulstoned the other tank before the pull"
- Dk's and Brez - "DK - BREZ!......DK!!!!!!!!!........DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Gladiator spec warriors - "why do we have 3 tanks?" - "we dont, im Glad spec" - "go dps mate we have two tanks!" - "IM NOT A TANK, IM DPS"
- Pallies outside of Vanilla - "Why are you not Holy spec?" - "im ret" ".....but.............but why?"

Ill leave it there, there are dozens of other moments that have caused endless chuckles for me, The DK stuff was always my favorite. The playerbase seems slightly better educated now, but i still see stuff from time to time. As recently as the beginning of BfA i had someone ask why i was trying to tank on a monk...