Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Expansion leak: Sound of Silence

Leak included:

- New secondary profession "Instruments". Players can now learn to play different kinds of instruments like guitars, fluets, rare instruments like the "Holophonor" and many more. Instruments can be played in any way the player chooses.

- New class: Bard. Healing and ranged dps spec with third one being a more buff focused supporting specialization dpec.

After the defeat of the old god the god of death has spread his influence around the world of Azeroth. The army of the death god spreads the silence of death where ever they go and must be stopped by the combined efforts of the Alliance and the Horde with the power of sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10, no dumb joke about Rock saving Azeroth.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I think this is the one --- not

The bard will never happen in warcraft

7 years here and only 30 posts.. yet you post crap like this? Come on dude..
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Low energy WARFERNO! SAD!!!

New expansion leak: Wrath of the Arthas

Plot: after the Bolvar steals the Arthas's vaunted guitar, the Arthas returns from beyond the grave for revenge and to take back his rightful place among the LV120ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    7 years here and only 30 posts.. yet you post crap like this? Come on dude..
    It's obviously an alt of a more regular member, posting for expansion announcement build ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is the third "leak" thread I've seen that sounds like a 10 year old wrote it. I'm guessing "leak" threads are more of a meme on here than anything else?

I would lose my mind if this proved to be true. Fighting silence with music and bards would be rad as heck.

And the end boss is Symon Gurfenkle, whose final phase is the summoning of the elder gods, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Chromie.

Will this be the original version or the Tom Wilson produced remix?

Can we just have a megathread for "leaks"? This is getting ridiculous. That way whenever someone posts a "leak" outside of the megathread they get instantly banned.

How many of these fucking things are people going to do?

Seriously, they're not even remotely believable. Stop it.

0/10, no inclusion of Murmur, the Primordial Essence of Sound whom we have yet to fully face

Can't wait to watch the Simon and Garfunkel inspired cinematic.

hahahahahahahaha

Hello darkness my old friend...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Some of ya'll acting like somebody had a gun to your head forcing you to open the thread. Just ignore these leak threads if they offend you so much as you claim
    Are we supposed to respect the ideas of people who are lying to us? I think laughing at what people come up with makes for better forum interactions than leaving these threads empty. It's leak season, that time of the year when everybody rewrites their, probably already existing, speculation posts as if they had found them in a safe or hacked some Blizzard employee to get them.

Some write them for fun, some are looking for attention, some use them as a way to complain about the game. But none believe what they're posting is actually a leak, so why should we.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

Hello darkness my old friend...
    Finally someone said it !

The words directly popped into my head when I read the title, how can people not see the sarcasm of this post? mindblowing.

it would be more believable like this

Expansion name : World of Hordecraft
    Storyline: none
    new classes : donkey and shrek

levels: over 9000