Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So many people in this thread that need to be called out.
    I feel like I’ve been patiently waiting for decades for the payoff in this thread, it’s only been days...

gUyS iT'S fAkE yUo cAn tELl bY tHe pIXeLS!!!11

people unironically getting excited over yet another expansion rehash

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Yeah, it's real. It's from another game.
    I wonder if you feel really dumb right now, as the image was just proven to be a real thing coming from Blizzard? Shame on you and your dumb "I saw it in another game, but I can't recall which" BS.

5+ Year Old Account
    I knew that image was too good to be a fake.

Nobody spends that much effort on a fake leak.

Excited for Wotlk 2.0 !

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    Whether you like to admit it or not, The Lich King is the most memorable character in all of Warcraft history, period. And that's over 20 years of the franchise. You can't expect people not to be excited. Especially when he has been absent for the last 4 expansions.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Including a massive character that has been in the game before = expansion rehash. This is the logic we get these days I guess.

Whether you like to admit it or not, The Lich King is the most memorable character in all of Warcraft history, period. And that's over 20 years of the franchise. You can't expect people not to be excited. Especially when he has been absent for the last 4 expansions.
    I know and admit that the lich king (soon to be Queen probably with sylvanas) is an integral player; I also know that this short term gratification path isn't viable to the longevity of the game. Similar to Legion, the next expansion will try to establish and develop new characters and narratives and this will only give more reason for the nostalgia fanboys to cry for their same trite story to be perpetually recycled.

Here is the high QL image upscaled with a neural network:
    https://i.imgur.com/Xn5kkYf.png

Seems cinematic quality to me?

The fact is that we dealt with him before years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Do you have any fucking idea how easy it is to alter shit using Blender and photoshop?
    Ahahaha, I wonder how you feel right now? Couldn't tell Blizzard's art job from "altering shit using Blender and photoshop". Jokes on you!

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Including a massive character that has been in the game before = expansion rehash. This is the logic we get these days I guess.
    The Lich King's host is ultimately irrelevant, from an optics and story perspective we're most likely facing the same big bad as WOTLK. So, yes, an expansion rehash.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King's host is ultimately irrelevant, from an optics and story perspective we're most likely facing the same big bad as WOTLK. So, yes, an expansion rehash.
    Who says he's even going to be evil? With what he thinks of Sylvanas, assuming she's involved he'll be anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I wonder if you feel really dumb right now, as the image was just proven to be a real thing coming from Blizzard? Shame on you and your dumb "I saw it in another game, but I can't recall which" BS.
    How was it proven as legit?? I dont understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    so much irony
    Calling out the biggest denier in this thread. Oh the sweet taste of irony indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    Look at the front page?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Who says he's even going to be evil? With what he thinks of Sylvanas, assuming she's involved he'll be anything but.
    that's what I'm hoping for, for the lich to be an ally rather than a rehashed villain which would keep the nostalgia boys happy whilst also not impacting the overall story - but I have my doubts with activision-blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    The image is hosted on the blizzard gear store.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    how he got this is 100% bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

or a bad attempt at a joke.
    It was a joke. It had previously been posted on the 9.0 discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

The image, 'WoW Shadowlands' text and WoW Logo has been added onto another image.

So it's fake af.
    Well well Rada
    Fake af eh?

Lovely how you jump to such conclusions knowing literally nothing about the next expansion.