Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    I don't think they will be thrown to the wayside honestly. Though with Blizz's track record, it wouldn't surprise. BUT they also have a tendency to put things on the back burner for expansions + at a time and them re-visit them for more story plots. I just think there's a lot we dont know that they have under there belt at the moment.

With everything else they're dealing with, it doesn't surprise me that some key leaks are in fact happening but not enough has yet.
    We will have to see what really happens to N'Zoth and Azshara after 8.3, but at the moment, it very much looks like at least the former is offed in a really anticlimactic way.

And if characters people were hyped for for years really get tossed to the wayside like that, why should I care about a bunch of death-related enemies they wanked out for specifically this expansion?

Again, I'll just wait and see, but for now, it doesn't look good to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarissa View Post
    I'd love if blizzard was adding all this gear stuff just to troll speculators.
    This would be pretty funny, I mean, the print is real. But the link names and whatnot is so easily forged is laughable.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Doesnt this, low key, proves the shadowlands, bastion kyrian thingie?
    It confirms a lot of things. Galakrond is a big name in there as well, who we can probably assume has finally been risen by either Bolvar or Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Adl View Post
    This looks amazing, even if its fake.
    So any rebuttal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    This would be pretty funny, I mean, the print is real. But the link names and whatnot is so easily forged is laughable.
    That's fair, the names could be fake.
    But yeah, the art.. doubtful. :P

Let's be real here, with the introduction of Bolvar's daughter did anyone expect him -not- to be back?
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    There is this thing called photoshop.

In other words, another BS leak.
    So maybe Blizz used photoshop, but that picture is now on gear.blizzard.com. Sometimes you shouldn't act like a smartass lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    So maybe Blizz used photoshop, but that picture is now on gear.blizzard.com. Sometimes you shouldn't act like a smartass lmao.
    Stop being so condescending in hindsight.
    It's good to be skeptical of things that aren't/cannot be verified.

Well done for the leak

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-28 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Removed Image and Mention Spam
    An'u belore delen'na

@Indres How do you feel my man? Best thread for sure.

I just wanna mention I was one of the first people to say I trust this leak and 100% believe it will come true #TeamBolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    cringe
    The eyes are still wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So, you wanna comment now? Considering that this is pretty much confirmed real? Lol, "A designer with bucketload of experience" seems to have made an actual mistake, because they are human after all! WHO WOULD"VE THOUGHT!

So many people in this thread that need to be called out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yikes. This aged well.
    Okay so maybe I was wrong, whoopty fuckin' do.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    --- snip ---
    Requoted for truth. Based.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-28 at 09:12 PM.

What would be the explanation for the blue eyes then? What do you think guys?

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    My bet is on Sylvanas killing Taelia in front of Bolvar which makes him lose control and make his eyes turn blue.

The eyes are obviously key. It's not a mistake, it's a spoiler.

Bolvar looks stunning by the way. One of the best arts I've ever seen.

Guys, when you click on the link to the picture in the news post, it gives a URL from the store but the picture doesn't load.

100% FAKE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    They think that it makes people feel more like it is actually the Lich King. Like it'll trigger their nostalgia harder.

But everybody knows red makes more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    My bet is on Sylvanas killing Taelia in front of Bolvar which makes him lose control and make his eyes turn blue.
    But red and fire would be much more an indicator of rage and fury.

Blue and ice connotate coolness.