Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
43
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Brewmaster HordeFanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not Shilling for Blizzard
    Posts
    1,475
    Cringe rehashed expansion
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

  2. #642
    Pandaren Monk Sluvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The void
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    found this on Reddit. Apparently Blizzard uploaded these links, no link except the bolvar one go anywhere, but those are some interesting things that make the pamphlet credible.
    Doesnt this, low key, proves the shadowlands, bastion kyrian thingie?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

  3. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Doesnt this, low key, proves the shadowlands, bastion kyrian thingie?
    Only if we know it's legit and not just using the Bolvar and other confirmed articles to legitimize Galakrond, Kyrian, Mueh'zala, etc.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Cringe rehashed expansion
    I wouldn't say that. But throwing Azshara and N'Zoth to the wayside in such an unceremonial and underwhelming way after hyping them up for years only to toss some asspulled filler stuff at us is definitely pretty annoying.

  4. #644
    Stood in the Fire raziel083's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dirty Jersey, USA
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The fact is that we dealt with him before years ago.
    We dealt with Arthas as the Lich King, not Bolvar. And who's to say he will be the enemy. Regardless the helm being Ner'zhul, Arthas maintained control over it. Chronicles stated that while Bolvar struggled to maintain control and hold back the undead, he still held it. While he has no qualms killing people that enter ICC, he's still Bolvar over the Lich King Ner'zhul.

    There are a lot of new elements getting thrown in right now, so you have no idea whether it's gonna us vs him again. I highly doubt it.

    Judging by how well Illidans return was, I'd say he's become the next anti-hero that we help in this conflict. For better or worse.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

    "The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

  5. #645
    Field Marshal Merkader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Garrison
    Posts
    76
    A few moments ago you could put everything you want into the place where you write bolvar and the murloc placeholder came up this proves nothing. Now the links dont even work anymore at all for me.

  6. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    My money is on that too.

    I am WAY too curious to see what is going to happen.
    100% it will. I am #TeamSylvanas though. I like the Lich King, but Sylvanas has priority always.

  7. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    We dealt with Arthas as the Lich King, not Bolvar. And who's to say he will be the enemy. Regardless the helm being Ner'zhul, Arthas maintained control over it. Chronicles stated that while Bolvar struggled to maintain control and hold back the undead, he still held it. While he has no qualms killing people that enter ICC, he's still Bolvar over the Lich King Ner'zhul.

    There are a lot of new elements getting thrown in right now, so you have no idea whether it's gonna us vs him again. I highly doubt it.

    Judging by how well Illidans return was, I'd say he's become the next anti-hero that we help in this conflict. For better or worse.
    Illidan's return wasn't all that great, tbh.

    And yeah, I know it's Bolvar, not Arthas, but it's a bit annoying that I'm expected to care about death as an element again and be invested in an expansion with probably mostly filler enemies (because a lot of the original enemies were exhausted after BfA, with Azshara and N'Zoth now gone)

    It just looks/feels a bit hamfisted for now.

  8. #648
    I love how many experts are on these forums. It's kind of amazing to have so many in one place.

  9. #649
    Stood in the Fire raziel083's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dirty Jersey, USA
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Only if we know it's legit and not just using the Bolvar and other confirmed articles to legitimize Galakrond, Kyrian, Mueh'zala, etc.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I wouldn't say that. But throwing Azshara and N'Zoth to the wayside in such an unceremonial and underwhelming way after hyping them up for years only to toss some asspulled filler stuff at us is definitely pretty annoying.
    I don't think they will be thrown to the wayside honestly. Though with Blizz's track record, it wouldn't surprise. BUT they also have a tendency to put things on the back burner for expansions + at a time and them re-visit them for more story plots. I just think there's a lot we dont know that they have under there belt at the moment.

    With everything else they're dealing with, it doesn't surprise me that some key leaks are in fact happening but not enough has yet.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

    "The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    I don't think they will be thrown to the wayside honestly. Though with Blizz's track record, it wouldn't surprise. BUT they also have a tendency to put things on the back burner for expansions + at a time and them re-visit them for more story plots. I just think there's a lot we dont know that they have under there belt at the moment.

    With everything else they're dealing with, it doesn't surprise me that some key leaks are in fact happening but not enough has yet.
    We will have to see what really happens to N'Zoth and Azshara after 8.3, but at the moment, it very much looks like at least the former is offed in a really anticlimactic way.

    And if characters people were hyped for for years really get tossed to the wayside like that, why should I care about a bunch of death-related enemies they wanked out for specifically this expansion?

    Again, I'll just wait and see, but for now, it doesn't look good to me.

  11. #651
    Pandaren Monk Sluvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The void
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarissa View Post
    I'd love if blizzard was adding all this gear stuff just to troll speculators.
    This would be pretty funny, I mean, the print is real. But the link names and whatnot is so easily forged is laughable.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

  12. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Doesnt this, low key, proves the shadowlands, bastion kyrian thingie?
    It confirms a lot of things. Galakrond is a big name in there as well, who we can probably assume has finally been risen by either Bolvar or Sylvanas.

  13. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Adl View Post
    This looks amazing, even if its fake.
    So any rebuttal?

  14. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    This would be pretty funny, I mean, the print is real. But the link names and whatnot is so easily forged is laughable.
    That's fair, the names could be fake.
    But yeah, the art.. doubtful. :P

  15. #655
    Let's be real here, with the introduction of Bolvar's daughter did anyone expect him -not- to be back?
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

  16. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    There is this thing called photoshop.


    In other words, another BS leak.
    So maybe Blizz used photoshop, but that picture is now on gear.blizzard.com. Sometimes you shouldn't act like a smartass lmao.

  17. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    So maybe Blizz used photoshop, but that picture is now on gear.blizzard.com. Sometimes you shouldn't act like a smartass lmao.
    Stop being so condescending in hindsight.
    It's good to be skeptical of things that aren't/cannot be verified.

  18. #658
    Well done for the leak

  19. #659
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-28 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Removed Image and Mention Spam
    Oh no! My limitless wealth and power is all I have! Boohoo, send me sympathy money

  20. #660
    @Indres How do you feel my man? Best thread for sure.

    I just wanna mention I was one of the first people to say I trust this leak and 100% believe it will come true #TeamBolvar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •