Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    No, it indicates Ner'zhul, aka the real Lich King is in control. Bolvar's eyes were on fire even before he put on the helm, when he did put on the helm it showed he was in control and he said he will keep the Scourge at bay. This just indicates change in power. Color has nothing to do with it.
    Oh god, not this Ner'zhul shit again. Whatever the Lich King is, it took control of Bolvar when he put on the helmet and his eyes turned orange.

Arthas eyes turned blue because the theme back then was ice, with the Lich King having been in an iceblock and ICEcrown literally being an ice zone.

Bolvar was burned by the dragons and was literally a body on fire forever, so his eyes turned orange, to signify that he is made up of fire.

His body still burns red, but his eyes are blue to signify the Lich King is in control? That is the stupidest shit you could possibly pull out of your ass, so it's probably what Blizzard will go with.

In reality the reason his eyes are blue is just cause they wanna play off of people's nostalgia with Arthas, like they did with Illidan.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't load.

It seems like a screencap from a cinematic, let's keep our composure as nothing's really 'confirmed' about the bigger picture.
    R5 3600 | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus ROG Strix B350-F | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz CL15 | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Do you guys not have phones?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It seems like a screencap from a cinematic, let's keep our composure as nothing's really 'confirmed' about the bigger picture.
    Right? It can be anything, all that we have right now is that Bolvar will be in the expansion, which, to be honest, was pretty confirmed after the portal to ICC was discovered in the datamining and the allied races getting DKs.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Are you done being insufferable?

Everybody here saw it, Wowhead saw it.

Stop being so obtuse.
    You're all lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yep. Which proves this is more phony bullshit.
    @Indres - I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong, but I didn't call you a liar, I said the picture was phony bullshit. And lets face facts, there's been no lack of that as we get closer to Blizzcon.

Big difference between attacking the info and attacking the source.

Hell yeah Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    You're all lying.
    Do you... Do you need a hug?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

You're all lying.
    Well then its something wrong with your internet or youre lying because it loads for literally everyone else

You're probably a flat earther too with that kind of denial
    Oh no! My limitless wealth and power is all I have! Boohoo, send me sympathy money

People complaining about the blue eyes. Have you guys forgotten why bolvar is all orange to begin with? He was burned by Alexstrasza and then raised by The Lich King, him being orange has nothing to do with the Lich King. I'm pretty sure the orange eyes if anything, showed he still had control over himself. The blue is a fair indicator the helm has control again...I wouldn't be surprised if in this cinematic more than his eyes change if he's losing control of himself.

Oh god, not this Ner'zhul shit again. Whatever the Lich King is, it took control of Bolvar when he put on the helmet and his eyes turned orange.

Arthas eyes turned blue because the theme back then was ice, with the Lich King having been in an iceblock and ICEcrown literally being an ice zone.

Bolvar was burned by the dragons and was literally a body on fire forever, so his eyes turned orange, to signify that he is made up of fire.

His body still burns red, but his eyes are blue to signify the Lich King is in control? That is the stupidest shit you could possibly pull out of your ass, so it's probably what Blizzard will go with.

In reality the reason his eyes are blue is just cause they wanna play off of people's nostalgia with Arthas, like they did with Illidan.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't load.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is not the case. Ner'zhul = Blue control showing the energy flowing through the helm.
    Arthas was never in control. He was lost the moment he found Frostmourne. Why else would Bolvar wear the helmet if he has all the power in the world? The helm represents the power over the Scourge as a commander. It obviously has special powers which neither Bolvar nor Arthas has. The blue eyes and the blue Frostmourne was the visual representation of that.

Remember when we defeat Arthas in ICC? His blue eyes fade away in his final moments when he regains his humanity and sanity from the Lich King and speaks clearly:

0:15
    Last edited by Deventh; 2019-10-28 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Well then its something wrong with your internet or youre lying because it loads for literally everyone else

I saw it too but they removed it from store 5-10 min ago. So you cant load picture from blizzard store anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post

Yeah, I just checked the URL and it loads for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    People complaining about the blue eyes. Have you guys forgotten why bolvar is all orange to begin with? He was burned by Alexstrasza and then raised by The Lich King, him being orange has nothing to do with the Lich King. I'm pretty sure the orange eyes if anything, showed he still had control over himself. The blue is a fair indicator the helm has control again...I wouldn't be surprised if in this cinematic more than his eyes change if he's losing control of himself.
    They're complaining because of aesthetic reasons, not lore reasons.
    No amount of lore is going to make it look good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uragus View Post
    I saw it too but they removed it from store 5-10 min ago. So you cant load picture from blizzard store anymore.
    Maybe it's because it's cached for me then, because
    https://gear.blizzard.com/media/cata...rt-gallery.png
    This one still works for me.

edit:
    Opened a private browsing tab and went to the URL there and yup

Oh my GOD! This is soooo EXCITING!!! YEEEEE!

Keep in mind it will only still load for the people that still have it cached from when it was up. It has been taken down since and if you still see it a CTRL-F5 will likely make it go away. This does not change the fact it existed, but I'm sure some people will keep trolling (just like OP with his security guard story) and keep denying it. Archived link should still work, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Keep in mind it will only still load for the people that still have it cached from when it was up. It has been taken down since and if you still see it a CTRL-F5 will likely make it go away. This does not change the fact it existed, but I'm sure some people will keep trolling (just like OP with his security guard story) and keep denying it. Archived link should still work, regardless.
    Strange. I was assuming they let us find it purposefully.

FUCK YEAh We might have the Dragonsworn after all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    No, it indicates Ner'zhul, aka the real Lich King is in control. Bolvar's eyes were on fire even before he put on the helm, when he did put on the helm it showed he was in control and he said he will keep the Scourge at bay. This just indicates change in power. Color has nothing to do with it.
    Wrong. Arthas was not controlled by Ner'zhul and still had blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Wrong. Arthas was not controlled by Ner'zhul and still had blue eyes.
    Do I have to say it? That The Lich King is Ner'zhul? You do know that, right? The energy that binds Ner'zhul's armor (including the helm) was blue. His magical powers and spirit lives through that body armor.

It's pretty obvious what is true.

So, no, Arthas did not "kill" Ner'zhul because that would mean he loses all magical powers of the helm and the power to control the Scourge. Arthas is just a normal level 60 paladin without that armor. Ner'zhul is what makes the Lich King THE LICH KING.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    FUCK YEAh We might have the Dragonsworn after all!!!
    No we are getting necromancer
    Oh no! My limitless wealth and power is all I have! Boohoo, send me sympathy money

why does The Bolvar have two elbows in that arm on the right? anatomy is all wrong on that arm