Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavenoff View Post
    Nice job stealing three separate posts from Reddit to make this.

Also the Bolvar picture was debunked already (someone looked at the image in a jpeg compression map viewer, and the picture itself plus the Shadowlands text on the left has a different compression level, which proves it was copied and pasted).
    Evidently not. https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...c_art_is_real/

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    What I don't get are the people that say it's fake because he has blue eyes as if Blizzard has never redesigned a character before.

Or that it's not possible that after all this time the Helm of Domination has had zero effect on him. Bolvar put the helmet on in Wrath of the Lich King after dealing with serious dragon fire wounds. But after wearing it for years it's not crazy to think that this magical helmet would've done something to him. I mean, it changed Arthas' eyes. It should have eventually changed Bolvar's too. Arthas didn't have glowy eyes before he became the Lich King. It just didn't change the rest of Bolvar's body because he isn't wearing magical armor.

I really hope its true and that he is not only a major character of the next expansion but is the main villain. I miss having a villain at the start of the expansion all the way till the end. And Bolvar's design is really cool. A mix of undead, frost and fire. That would be a very cool look for the next expansion and would be a nice break from the purple and greens of the last few expansions. Also, the scourge are a enemy we haven't faced in a really long time. All the other big enemies have returned over the last few expansions including the legion, vrykul, naga, old gods, etc but the scourge have been missing for a very long time so it just makes sense that it's finally their time to return and with all of the death talk recently it's probably building to this. Also, Bolvar's daughter was just introduced in BFA and Sylvanas is still alive.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2019-10-28 at 11:43 PM.

ill believe it when i see the picture in a cinematic or in blizzcon, i dont want it to be true, how could blizzard fuck up with the eyes?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    ill believe it when i see the picture in a cinematic or in blizzcon, i dont want it to be true, how could blizzard fuck up with the eyes?
    Calm your tits, it will most certainly be explained in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Someone posted this

how a skin in warcraft 3 works?? is a skin for a hero unit or something like that??

Bolvar's design looks like a fucking mess. Like they're *really* trying to channel those Arthas vibes, but also "it's Bolvar, the man on fire". Looks god-awful from a visual standpoint, and I also have some concerns if they're going to wind up trying to re-define what Death Knights are, thematically. Seems like if anything, they'd either go full-on orange fire (including eyes), or completely go with blue-fire (classic DK motif). This feels like a designing that's in the midst of clashing with itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Someone posted this
    I am going to say fake. No Overwatch skin. That and I don't really care for a little bolvar pet. I would much rather a themed one and have a bolvar murloc for next years blizzcon or something
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I am going to say fake. No Overwatch skin. That and I don't really care for a little bolvar pet. I would much rather a themed one and have a bolvar murloc for next years blizzcon or something
    I took the time to make an account just to poke fun at you for deeming something fake solely because it doesn't appeal to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InterrobangTF2 View Post
    I took the time to make an account just to poke fun at you for deeming something fake solely because it doesn't appeal to you.
    Then you made an account to show you are a fool. I didn't deem it fake simply because it didn't appeal to me. I said I feel it was fake because there is no Overwatch skin. I also said I don't care for little bolvar as the CE pet. It fits betters a murloc pet fro Blizzcon. I know we had a lil deathwing for Cataclysm and all but the lore character as a pet just never sat well with me.

But congrats on making your first post a troll and insult post. I can see you'll be off to a great start here. But I'm going to guess you are just the OP evading his ban.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Then you made an account to show you are a fool. I didn't deem it fake simply because it didn't appeal to me. I said I feel it was fake because there is no Overwatch skin. I also said I don't care for little bolvar as the CE pet. It fits betters a murloc pet fro Blizzcon. I know we had a lil deathwing for Cataclysm and all but the lore character as a pet just never sat well with me.

But congrats on making your first post a troll and insult post. I can see you'll be off to a great start here. But I'm going to guess you are just the OP evading his ban.
    Thanks. Google my name and you'll see I'm an actual person. Nice try, though.

I'd like if there was also a Voodoo/Shadow hunter class as well as Dark Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Fixxed the eyes for the unbelievers:

This looks a lot more menacing. Wish they went this route with the eyes. Though likely it's due to him succumbing to Nerzhul's control, but we'll see this weekend. Can't wait!

Dw about the eye color, its all fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by InterrobangTF2 View Post
    Thanks. Google my name and you'll see I'm an actual person. Nice try, though.
    Welcome to the forums Dustin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher123 View Post
    Dw about the eye color, its all fixed now.

10 second cinematic? Blizzard using the last money in the bank for the smallest blizzcon yet
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-10-29 at 03:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    10 second cinematic? Blizzard using the last money in the bank for the smallest blizzcon yet
    It is the cinematic for the new Bolvar statue with RGB led eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Do you have any fucking idea how easy it is to alter shit using Blender and photoshop?
    Are you actually an idiot. The point is that HOW do you think this is even close to "LK Head on First Warden Body" there is not a single similarity between the two pictures yet your excuse is "photoshop". Yeah photoshop exists but 1) why bring up First Warden? and 2) if you are gonna change literally everything from a First Warden pic to become a LK "fake" why the fuck bother with the First Warden just start fresh on LK????? You are implying someone got First Warden and changed EVERYTHING about it...
    Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Its fake, my dudes.

ELA analysis shows that the text has clearly been added in via photoshop afterwards, along with the image.

Additionally, the diagonal stripes from the background of the website continue into the image, but not any text.
    "Photoshop was used to make this, therefore its fake"
    No.. do you... are you alright..??? Like photoshop was used but that PROVES nothing...

They will plant the statue on the stage with a banner above that says Wrath of the Bolvar on friday evening, and it will stay there as Blizzcons only panel for the whole weekend.

That would be enough for me to be hyped.

Honestly, I'd buy that.

Not to ruin the fun parade for everyone here but. It doesn't matter if this Cinematic Leak is real or not. Its a 100% fact that we are getting more Bolvar is the new expansion. New DK Starting Zone, Allied Race DKs, New "DK INTRO", New DK Starting weapons at level 58. Its literally a fact at this point. Even if this exact image is fake, who cares, Bolvar IS coming back, how else we gonna get new DK's?
    So yeah image maybe a fake but if it is then the person who made it (5 days before the expac reveal anyway...) just knows that Bolvar is coming back regardless.