Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    then all you people have "proven" is that you have no imagination.
    so much irony

10+ Year Old Account
    The story behind OPs post seems like BS. However the picture itself is something I'm willing to believe in. In my years of reddit, mmo champ, wowhead, 4chan, and other website browsings I have not seen a picture like that. It's detail is amazing and exactly in-line with something that Blizzard would do. All of these fake leaks I have seen usually involve:

- Long written posts about the story and gameplay
    - Alter the Blizzard logo to fit their leak "World of Warcraft: Revenge of Hogger"

However non of them have provided such a clear picture like that which is why I'm onboard with this. As for the eyes, we have no idea what is going on. Perhaps the cinematic itself wasn't finished? Maybe the picture was from earlier on in the developing of the cinematic? Could there be lore to show that the Lich King entity is taking over the body? There are a lot of questions and will only be answered when the cinematic itself is released.

I believe Shadowlands was one of the first of the leaks I heard of a while back, and adding onto how this looks 100% like something Blizzard made (a quality hard to replicate this well), to the point that no person trolling for a fake leak would go through, I'd say this looks pretty real to me.

I just hope the information from the leaks is 100% bullshit, because all of it looked absolutely terrible.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

OP just stole the image from the 9.0 Speculation thread. They're a sham that has nothing to do with the image.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    the eyes clash a bit much, this is a much better version of your leak https://ibb.co/60jk4Hp
    I must admit, I'd be more inclined to believe it if it looked like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Like a security guard is going to know what the fuck is going on at Blizzard.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is why I love leak posts. the responses are always fucking hilarious.

Hmmmmmmm.... I don't know, guys. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    It looks like a Corrupted Silver Hand.
    Like the Corrupted Ashbringer resembles Ashbringer.
    It's from another game. OP took it and shopped LKs head on it. Didn't even bother to change the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Satan View Post
    It's from another game. OP took it and shopped LKs head on it. Didn't even bother to change the eyes.
    Show it to us!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Do you have any fucking idea how easy it is to alter shit using Blender and photoshop?
    To do this? Not easy AT ALL.

Honestly, the differences are so extreme that you would be better off starting fresh. The ONLY real similarity is that they have spikes on their shoulders. That's it.

IF this is a fake, someone put an increadible amount of work into doing it.

They then went through the effort to do little things, like add the top of someone's shoulder in the bottom corner where they are showing the tshirt.

Going with real. Will revisit this thread in a week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    to the point that no person trolling for a fake leak would go through
    you guys need to stop saying this. People have died because people went too far with trolling. This is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    The same is said about your snowflake attitude. Prove this is not a fake. Right now. If you can't then duh it's a fake. BTW use spellcheck.
    ...Thats not how burden of proof works
    An'u belore delen'na

The mace's base resembles the hidden skin for the Silver Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    if you can believe a Nzoth trapped in a wooden cage, I'm not surprised you believe in this leak
    you dont do sarcasm very well do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    his eyes are blue when they should be orange, its fake dude.
    Except for fact Bolvar could lost himself and new Lich king took over = his eyes changed back to original.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Show it to us!
    I want to but I don't fucking remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    So I know the security guard at blizzard and he managed to snatch this photo to me with an USB

Now we can finally all shut up about the leaks
    Its World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

"Oh but its fake". That's a picture of a rendered Cinematic (Or I think it is)
    Wrath of the Bolvar confirmed

actualy, it is, you posted something claiming its real and given no proof of that...

You claim that it is real

We provide proof it is fake

You refuse to back up your claim??

Hmmmmm.....

Plus I thought you got told by a Dev that it was shadowfall????

If you need tips on trolling just find razorpax and ask lol

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Oh yes, I'm sure some random basement dweller would have gone through massive amounts of work to create an imagine than could easily rival Blizzard's art team quality, just for some internet points.

Are you even serious with your BS proofs that this isn't real? Wrong eyes, typos, wrong armor? Really? You don't know anything about 9.0 lore and you claim this is fake because of eyes color??

Unless you can point me to an imagine thag was directly used as a photoshop base of this image, then all you people have "proven" is that you have no imagination.
    wasnt somewhere sooner in the tread ELA analysis showing how it was edited?