Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The image has be proven to be highly edited. That means the stuff had to have come from somewhere and a game is the most likely candidate.
    Well, it was highly edited, and yet its confirmed real so eat it up

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Well well Rada
    Fake af eh?

I'll bet the cinematic has the Lich King versus Sylvanas though.

10+ Year Old Account
    found this on Reddit. Apparently Blizzard uploaded these links, no link except the bolvar one go anywhere, but those are some interesting things that make the pamphlet credible.

Just because we have Bolvar at the front doesn't mean he will be the final boss and/or that this will be WOTLK 2.0. It means nothing. Only that Bolvar will be somewhat involved in the story.

This is my favorite thread on the forums right now. So many non-believers proven wrong!!!

Man, what I wouldn't pay to see the face of every single one who was flinging acusations and calling it BS. This is too good.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

Its ok, weve all been there :P
    And yes, Sylvanas vs Lich King seems likely now. Just imagine the backclash if Sylv actually kills him in the cinematic after all the hype around the picture.
    Blizz would never recover.

Edit: Remember the whisper "The queen threatens the king"? well...

I'd love if blizzard was adding all this gear stuff just to troll speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    people unironically getting excited over yet another expansion rehash
    Bolvar was a character we knew was probably going to come back at some point, even at the end of Wrath. The lore books about Wrath were already setting him up to do something, it was just vague at the time. We also don't know jack about the story yet to call this a re-hash, only that Bolvar is in some way, shape, or form probably a large player of said story given that he has his own art piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Venarissa View Post
    I'd love if blizzard was adding all this gear stuff just to troll speculators.
    I don't think they'd add a high-quality cinematic-level piece of art just for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    This definitely has more credence since there's a CGI render showing Bolvar. But it's still hard to know for sure.

I believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

My money is on that too.

I am WAY too curious to see what is going to happen.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

7+ Year Old Account
    Cringe rehashed expansion
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    found this on Reddit. Apparently Blizzard uploaded these links, no link except the bolvar one go anywhere, but those are some interesting things that make the pamphlet credible.
    Doesnt this, low key, proves the shadowlands, bastion kyrian thingie?
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Doesnt this, low key, proves the shadowlands, bastion kyrian thingie?
    Only if we know it's legit and not just using the Bolvar and other confirmed articles to legitimize Galakrond, Kyrian, Mueh'zala, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Cringe rehashed expansion
    I wouldn't say that. But throwing Azshara and N'Zoth to the wayside in such an unceremonial and underwhelming way after hyping them up for years only to toss some asspulled filler stuff at us is definitely pretty annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The fact is that we dealt with him before years ago.
    We dealt with Arthas as the Lich King, not Bolvar. And who's to say he will be the enemy. Regardless the helm being Ner'zhul, Arthas maintained control over it. Chronicles stated that while Bolvar struggled to maintain control and hold back the undead, he still held it. While he has no qualms killing people that enter ICC, he's still Bolvar over the Lich King Ner'zhul.

There are a lot of new elements getting thrown in right now, so you have no idea whether it's gonna us vs him again. I highly doubt it.

Judging by how well Illidans return was, I'd say he's become the next anti-hero that we help in this conflict. For better or worse.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    A few moments ago you could put everything you want into the place where you write bolvar and the murloc placeholder came up this proves nothing. Now the links dont even work anymore at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    My money is on that too.

I am WAY too curious to see what is going to happen.
    100% it will. I am #TeamSylvanas though. I like the Lich King, but Sylvanas has priority always.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    We dealt with Arthas as the Lich King, not Bolvar. And who's to say he will be the enemy. Regardless the helm being Ner'zhul, Arthas maintained control over it. Chronicles stated that while Bolvar struggled to maintain control and hold back the undead, he still held it. While he has no qualms killing people that enter ICC, he's still Bolvar over the Lich King Ner'zhul.

There are a lot of new elements getting thrown in right now, so you have no idea whether it's gonna us vs him again. I highly doubt it.

Judging by how well Illidans return was, I'd say he's become the next anti-hero that we help in this conflict. For better or worse.
    Illidan's return wasn't all that great, tbh.

And yeah, I know it's Bolvar, not Arthas, but it's a bit annoying that I'm expected to care about death as an element again and be invested in an expansion with probably mostly filler enemies (because a lot of the original enemies were exhausted after BfA, with Azshara and N'Zoth now gone)

It just looks/feels a bit hamfisted for now.

I love how many experts are on these forums. It's kind of amazing to have so many in one place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Only if we know it's legit and not just using the Bolvar and other confirmed articles to legitimize Galakrond, Kyrian, Mueh'zala, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say that. But throwing Azshara and N'Zoth to the wayside in such an unceremonial and underwhelming way after hyping them up for years only to toss some asspulled filler stuff at us is definitely pretty annoying.
    I don't think they will be thrown to the wayside honestly. Though with Blizz's track record, it wouldn't surprise. BUT they also have a tendency to put things on the back burner for expansions + at a time and them re-visit them for more story plots. I just think there's a lot we dont know that they have under there belt at the moment.

With everything else they're dealing with, it doesn't surprise me that some key leaks are in fact happening but not enough has yet.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors