Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Next expansion Leaked!!! NOT shadowlands (Spoiler)!!!

Story :
    -After the defeat of N'zoth , As a final act of Defiance , He will
    Curse the players , this will be like the effects of defeating him , just like when Yshaarj died
    -This curse begins to spread across all of Azeroth , killing many people in the process
    -8.3.5 will focus on the curse and there will be quests for it
    -if the curse spread too much , all living beings on Azeroth could die , making the planet empty
    This will be the Story of the 8.3.5 patch which will lead us to the next expansion

Story of the next expansion :
    Key characters : Wrathion -sylvanas - anduin - bwonsamdi - Lorthemar -odyn

-We will Travel to the Titan Islands , a new place that is filled with secrets , there we would know more about the history of the titans and their machinations , How we would cure the curse , etc
    -Players will use a titan device , where they will slowly learn more information , and unlock new powers , This will be the new Artifact traits/Azerite powers/essences , called Path of the titans (the scrapped cataclysm feature)
    -Wrathion will be the one who is associated with the titan stuff , not magni
    -on one of the zones we learn that sylvanas has already known how to purge this curse , we learn of much of her plans , and how to become immune to it , sylvanas is the important character here
    -Another zone is the story of a Corrupted titan watcher , we learn some secrets that leads to his corruption , and how we can avoid losing our sanity , wrathion is the important character here
    -Another zone is a zone that revolves around the people who died from the curse , How their spirits and souls is serving an unknown power , which is later revealed , this is a death themed zone , Bwonsamdi and anduin players key roles here
    -Another zone is blood elf themed , where lorthemar plays a big role , here the enemies have reached huge knowledge of magic and power , and have transformed alot of things into magic , even the environment , We stop them before they become very powerful
    -The last leveling zone is about the Army of the Black empire like , where they imprison one of our allies who after years of experimenting was able to finally know how to deal with them , He dies and a cinematic plays where he say the secret in his final breath

The rest of the expansion aka later patches will focuses on sylvanas , wrathion and bolvar and transition into Shadowlands basically

Expansion features :
    1) New continent : The Titan fields , formed of 5 zones , and 1 max lvl zone
    2) New Neutral race : Titan watcher (Male look like titan keeper hezrel , female looks like maiden of vigilance)
    3) New feature : Path of the Titans : You will be able to gain new powers and align yourself to titans and titan watchers , There is many themes here , you can gain storm abilities from storm titan , fire abilities from fire titan aggramar , earth titan , arcane titan etc , Any class can choose any titan , you will gain active abilities themed after the titan , you will also gain an armor set based oñ the titan theme
    4) New talent system , Now instead of 3 options on talents , you will have 2 options , but more rows , thus overall gaining more Talents , this is to lessen pruning , Plus there will be a new Minor Talents system specific for Specializations , Dungoens , raids , and zones
    5) New feature : Cross-faction , You will be able to play PvE content with the other faction players , though if you toggle warmode on , You cant and will be able to Kill him
    6) New feature : Untapped power : An instanced content where you return to old zones and gather info about many things , they are similar to island expedition , but they will be part of zones , You fight AI , you will work in the zone to solve a mystery
    7) Level cap increased to 125
    8) 9 new dungoens at launch and 1 raid of 9 bosses¥
    9) New Itemization system : Upgrading armor instead of Titanforging , Azerite armor removed , Loot is made more accesible and less RNG
    10) Many new minor changes and QoL improvement
    -There will be a new arena bracket , 2v2 as double dps , where if u que as double dps , you would face only doube dps , if you qued healer dps , you get vs healer dps
    -Seasonal affix , Tyrranical and Fortified removed , New mythic+ affixes added
    -Graphical update to Alterac valley
    -and much more

*sighs*

Ah shit, here we go again...

4 days until this crap all ends.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

you guys are trying less and less.

it's sad

We already know the next expansion is World of Diablo ... or WoD for short.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    4 days until leaks for 10.0 start.

Titan Watcher race sounds very plain and not realistic. It's nice that you pulled in old stuff like "Path of the Titans" and gathered stuff from other leaks like "Alterac Valley update" and the talent system. Overall, very vanilla and plain.

5/10

I give you credit for actually coming up with something that wasn't really posted before

Titan Islands, not bad! 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    My dad works for blizzard and said whoever came up with this shit is a reeeeeal idiotic moron.
    Did you come up with this? Are you the idiotic moron? =(
    Sorry but my uncle is Bobby himself and he confirmed this is 99,99% true

That's a boring """leak""" though

Every time I hear the words Titan or Isles in the context of wow if feel like vomiting
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

-After the defeat of N'zoth , As a final act of Defiance , He will
    Curse the players , this will be like the effects of defeating him , just like when Yshaarj died
    what the fuck does this even mean?
    -This curse begins to spread across all of Azeroth , killing many people in the process
    okay
    -8.3.5 will focus on the curse and there will be quests for it
    I'd assume so, seems like a pretty big deal.
    -if the curse spread too much , all living beings on Azeroth could die , making the planet empty
    Oh fuck, well nobody wants that right?
    This will be the Story of the 8.3.5 patch which will lead us to the next expansion
    if you say so man.

Story of the next expansion :
    Key characters : Wrathion -sylvanas - anduin - bwonsamdi - Lorthemar -odyn
    Okay i'm bored.

-We will Travel to the Titan Islands , a new place that is filled with secrets , there we would know more about the history of the titans and their machinations , How we would cure the curse , etc
    We already have titan facilities all across Azeroth. Having one island literally called the "Titan Islands" sounds super retarded. Are you high or trolling or just dumb?
    -Players will use a titan device , where they will slowly learn more information , and unlock new powers , This will be the new Artifact traits/Azerite powers/essences , called Path of the titans (the scrapped cataclysm feature)
    The fact you're even mentioning Path of the Titans tells literally everyone that knows about the Path of the Titans that you're dumb. And oh great another magical mcguffin, nice feature man, looking forward to it.
    -Wrathion will be the one who is associated with the titan stuff , not magni
    Dude are you high?
    -on one of the zones we learn that sylvanas has already known how to purge this curse , we learn of much of her plans , and how to become immune to it , sylvanas is the important character here
    You're braindead buddy.
    -Another zone is the story of a Corrupted titan watcher , we learn some secrets that leads to his corruption , and how we can avoid losing our sanity , wrathion is the important character here
    Honestly dude this stuff is so dumb that I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to respond.
    -Another zone is a zone that revolves around the people who died from the curse , How their spirits and souls is serving an unknown power , which is later revealed , this is a death themed zone , Bwonsamdi and anduin players key roles here
    Did you start playing the game in BFA or something?
    -Another zone is blood elf themed , where lorthemar plays a big role , here the enemies have reached huge knowledge of magic and power , and have transformed alot of things into magic , even the environment , We stop them before they become very powerful
    You're either young or braindead dude. Stop posting.
    -The last leveling zone is about the Army of the Black empire like , where they imprison one of our allies who after years of experimenting was able to finally know how to deal with them , He dies and a cinematic plays where he say the secret in his final breath
    Learn to write more coherent sentences.

I'm done dude. I gave it my best shot to take you seriously, but you deserve none of my time.

3+ Year Old Account
    (X) Doubt.

Or rather, complete BS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    *sighs*

Ah shit, here we go again...
    I got you fam

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have made a new account for this. It's contradicting your earlier leak quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I like this, I just love actual annoucements more.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    7)
    Level cap increased to 125
    The "leaker" must have missed the part where Blizzard sent out surveys earlier this year confirming the pending level squish. Must be a new intern?

0/10 for effort

Some of those leaks feel like " fun not allowed".

This one is just bad.

Thanks for trying, i guess?

RESET THE CLOCK.

Also, did you really make 2 different fake leaks on the same account? That's just being dumb.