Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Nothing ever said he was dead and gone from the helmet. Just that Arthas defeated Ner'zhul in that dream, along with his human side. But it was already stated that his human side prevented him from unleashing the scourges full might. So it wasn't completely gone, even when you kill him you see him turn back into normal Arthas. So yes, Ner'zhul is still somewhere.
    Ner'zhul was PURGED from the helmet so sure, tell yourself Ner'zhul is still somewhere the fact remains he is NOT in the helm anymore.

If this is truely confirmed, then I owe my apologies to whoever I accused of "leaking". I still strongly dislike the aesthetic clash between the blue eyes and the red glow of the rest of the body. They could have gone for a cool blue fire body or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneDove View Post
    Ner'zhul was PURGED from the helmet so sure, tell yourself Ner'zhul is still somewhere the fact remains he is NOT in the helm anymore.
    https://imgur.com/a/xiLv6Na
    Except chronicles confirmed parts of him ARE still in there.

>inb4 arthas was in the helm the entire time
    >arthas took control of bolvar.

Woweee

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDove View Post
    Could you be any more of a know-it-all?

Are people actually hyped with overwatch 2?

Can’t wait for the expansion after this one featuring Deathwing and Cho’gall!

Now, people all of a sudden becoming from totaaaaaaaaaaally skeptic, to nitpicking when its not even fully announced. LoL. It really just shows, most of you all arent going to be happy, ever...

keyart : gear.blizzard.com/media/catalog/product/cache/7e820bd044c5b9409c19758a17f69b20/1/9/19-bzc-wow-key-art-poster-gallery.png

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    This leak was already debunked in the general forums
    This is from the official Blizzard website..

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    So did Blizzard just casually forget that Bolvar's eyes are supposed to glow orange, not blue?
    Wait for the backstory ... you have no idea where he's been, what has happened to him, or why he's back. Perhaps the power of frost is re-asserting itself in some way.

Oh boy, here we go again

All those leaks about the shadowlands materialised the actual expansion

People thinking that someone would go the extent of faking this image and then 'forget' to make his eyes blue... the fact his eyes were blue is why I thought it was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I don't suppose you're familiar with the term "draft?" It's possible that's not the finished version of the image or text
    Good point ... things get updated. Remember how they changed the sword color for BFA?

My guess is whatever mushed entity resides in the crown of domination has overcome Bolvar. Arthas had the rage of wanting to protect his homeland to help him overcome Ner'zhul, but what they both became was far too strong for Bolvar to fight off forever.

well someone is either getting fired or sued.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebid View Post
    Hey all. I work with Magento ecommerce platforms and I was able to extract the original image. It is a typical Magento image cache URL.
    Also ran it with a neural network upscaler.
    Here is a high quality version of Bolvar:
    Could you post the original image that hasn't been run through an upscaler?

I bet all those nay sayers are going in hiding this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    well someone is either getting fired or sued.
    Second time they've had leaks via Fine Art prints on the Gear Store.

https://blizzardwatch.com/2016/11/01...rd-gear-store/