Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Man, those "It's fake!!!!! I can tell by the pixels!!!" motherfuckers sure look stupid now.
    They looked stupid before that

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    So did Blizzard just casually forget that Bolvar's eyes are supposed to glow orange, not blue?
    Maybe they change during the cinematic

If you're quiting send me your gold.
    For The AllianceFor The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Man, those "It's fake!!!!! I can tell by the pixels!!!" motherfuckers sure look stupid now.
    Hahahaha, not gonna lie feeling mighty smug after reading all the "I'm a photoshop forensic analysis expert" get BTFO.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Just throwing it out, if not someone else already had: Kyrian = Val'kyr = Val(orous) Kyr(ian)

remember the hand of valor that was mentioned in the vol'jin questline?

If this is indeed real then it's probably a grab from the cinematic.

Probs has Bolvar raising from the Throne with blue eyes that burn orange right after this frame.

Sorry but how I should understand that the poster is about Overwatch 2? It seems to me identical to the actual Overwatch... O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Sorry but how I should understand that the poster is about Overwatch 2? It seems to me identical to the actual Overwatch... O_o
    It will have the same characters of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Poizo View Post
    It will have the same characters of course.
    Very, very, very, very, very same...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Guys, when you click on the link to the picture it gives a URL from the store but the picture doesn't load.

100% FAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of the Bolvar View Post
    Guys, when you click on the link to the picture it gives a URL from the store but the picture doesn't load.

100% FAKE
    It says it's down for maintenance, maybe it wasn't supposed to be posted yet and took it down

If you're quiting send me your gold.
    For The AllianceFor The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    It says it's down for maintenance, maybe it wasn't supposed to be posted yet and took it down
    Yeah, I don't think Blizzard wanted this to happen.

Did they remove image from blizzard store? Onxyia picture still does but lich king picture doesn't load anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Uragus View Post
    Did they remove image from blizzard store? Onxyia picture still does but lich king picture doesn't load anymore.
    Yes, they removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    in Legion when we got Illidan teaser, it was Break glass in case of emergency (sub loss).

I guess this will be the second call for emergency.

Except this expansion was already being worked on when Legion was just in the launch stage. The A team worked on Legion, and went right into Shadowlands (TBD) and B team started working on BFA. They have confirmed several times the story they create is done several expansions out, the direction they go and everything. Has nothing to do with an "emergency" button. Thanks to Classic, they don't need it anyway. They have almost 2 million more additional subs to the game just from that game alone...and regardless if they play retail it or not, it still means they improved.

Wonder if Blizzard is doing some click-bait techniques now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Velzen View Post
    What's that list Oo

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Wait for the backstory ... you have no idea where he's been, what has happened to him, or why he's back. Perhaps the power of frost is re-asserting itself in some way.
    The problem with this is we literally see him in BFA, still orange eyes.

Only thing I can think of is maybe we get a bit of a time jump with this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    At that kind of art detail? No. There must be something in the story that changes with him. I think Ner'zhul is still somewhere in the helmet and he has taken hold of Bolvar.
    I thought Arthas permanently "killed" the spirit of Ner'zhul in the novel, thus changing the whole "we are one"
    to it always being Arthas.