Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Mechagnome Seiklis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I thought Arthas permanently "killed" the spirit of Ner'zhul in the novel, thus changing the whole "we are one"
    to it always being Arthas.
    Yea but in the Frost Blades questline from last xpac for DKs...Ner'zhul seemed to be torturing the hell out of Arthas. I think they said it was a echo but Ner'zhul seemed pretty alert for just a echo

  2. #122
    You know a leak is fake when you have a high resolution image to back it up.

    The logo is just another "council of glades" fake logo like it was back in 2015

    As for the third image, it was SUPER sloppy to just type "WOW Shadowlands" up and "WOW: Shadowlands" down, it's like a first day at designer work fail; the price of fine art is also way off; only $60 for a 300 limited fine print? Don't make me laugh, Blizzard would ask for AT LEAST 100$, even the Onyxia one that is not limited at all costs $65.

    So summing up: sloppy fake and gay.

  3. #123
    The eyes in the print are blue, which was Arthas. Bolvar's are red. This is fake!

  4. #124
    Pandaren Monk Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    What's that list Oo
    A fake, that's what.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destro/Demo Yin - WW/MW Yolis - Vengeance

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I thought Arthas permanently "killed" the spirit of Ner'zhul in the novel, thus changing the whole "we are one"
    to it always being Arthas.
    The novel says that Arthas "slew" Ner'zhul and woke up in full control of the Lich King. Doesn't necessarily mean he killed him. But in Chronicles 3, Arthas let Ner'zhul remain within him, and drove him into sorrow by playing on Ner'zhuls guilt about how he gave the orcs to the burning Legion, and drove him insane. Ner'zhul was very much alive inside of Arthas.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Are people actually hyped with overwatch 2?
    Yes

    Now that we know it's more like Chapter 2 instead of stand alone game. My friend and I are super hyped. We been asking for PvE aspect for long time.

  7. #127
    Anyone else notice The Bolvar has TWO elbows in the arm on the right? The anatomy is all wrong with that arm, the other one is fine....

  8. #128
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    51
    Bolvar looks so much more badass than Arthas as the LK. I always thought Arthas looked too gaudy with too many skulls on his armor. I hope they make an absolutely insane cinematic with him doing LK stuff.

  9. #129
    Legendary! Schattenlied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    At that kind of art detail? No. There must be something in the story that changes with him. I think Ner'zhul is still somewhere in the helmet and he has taken hold of Bolvar.
    I've always suspected the Arthas didn't really kill off Nher'zul's spirit, and that he instead simply let Arthas believe he had and went into hiding... If that's true then Bolvar's recent... Psychotic actions in Legion and BFA would make sense, he has been slowly corrupting his new host.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

  10. #130
    if they really put PVE content in Overwatch ... I Instabuy

    but I instabuy WoW expansion too and Diablo 4 .... and WC3 reforged , also D2 remaster ???

    WTF Blizzard you're literal crack dealer

  11. #131
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    Anyone else notice The Bolvar has TWO elbows in the arm on the right? The anatomy is all wrong with that arm, the other one is fine....
    He doesn’t...but I do think they put his bicep on the wrong end of his upper arm so it does look kinda funky.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown03SVT View Post
    He doesn’t...but I do think they put his bicep on the wrong end of his upper arm so it does look kinda funky.
    even if that was the case the curve starts to early, banana lookin ass arm

  13. #133
    Is that a cat in the bottom left hand image of the Overwatch Art?

  14. #134
    This looks increasingly real. If it is this might get me hyped again. I don't particularly care about the shadowlands but the Lich King becoming active and Death Knights finally getting some love and lore again makes me really happy.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    You know a leak is fake when you have a high resolution image to back it up.

    The logo is just another "council of glades" fake logo like it was back in 2015

    As for the third image, it was SUPER sloppy to just type "WOW Shadowlands" up and "WOW: Shadowlands" down, it's like a first day at designer work fail; the price of fine art is also way off; only $60 for a 300 limited fine print? Don't make me laugh, Blizzard would ask for AT LEAST 100$, even the Onyxia one that is not limited at all costs $65.

    So summing up: sloppy fake and gay.

    The image is literally from the blizzard store itself you fucking walnut

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Man, those "It's fake!!!!! I can tell by the pixels!!!" motherfuckers sure look stupid now.
    From what I saw most people said the text on the image floating around earlier was fake, which likely was. So of course that leads people to believe the rest of it was fake as well. It isn't a ridiculous leap in logic to come to that conclusion.

  17. #137
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroCactus View Post
    The image is literally from the blizzard store itself you fucking walnut
    The logo is convincing but if it is something to do with shadowlands, I doubt it’s just going to be just called “shadowlands”. It would be “X of shadowlands” because they have to give it some kind of identity besides calling it like the name of a location on the map. Imagine if WoD was just “World of warcraft: Draenor”....that’s not very compelling.

  18. #138
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    even if that was the case the curve starts to early, banana lookin ass arm
    Agreed, I had to take a few close looks at it and was still like lolwhat, after I looked at it.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown03SVT View Post
    The logo is convincing but if it is something to do with shadowlands, I doubt it’s just going to be just called “shadowlands”. It would be “X of shadowlands” because they have to give it some kind of identity besides calling it like the name of a location on the map. Imagine if WoD was just “World of warcraft: Draenor”....that’s not very compelling.
    Legion
    Cataclysm

  20. #140
    High Overlord Freeasacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    126
    Here's the Wayback Machine archives for the image on the gear store for those that need absolute proof that it's not fake. Speculate all you want on what it means but the image is real and is from an official Blizzard source.

    Wayback search of the image's URL

    The actual image
    Last edited by Freeasacar; 2019-10-28 at 10:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •