What's that list Oo
    A fake, that's what.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I thought Arthas permanently "killed" the spirit of Ner'zhul in the novel, thus changing the whole "we are one"
    to it always being Arthas.
    The novel says that Arthas "slew" Ner'zhul and woke up in full control of the Lich King. Doesn't necessarily mean he killed him. But in Chronicles 3, Arthas let Ner'zhul remain within him, and drove him into sorrow by playing on Ner'zhuls guilt about how he gave the orcs to the burning Legion, and drove him insane. Ner'zhul was very much alive inside of Arthas.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Are people actually hyped with overwatch 2?
    Yes

Now that we know it's more like Chapter 2 instead of stand alone game. My friend and I are super hyped. We been asking for PvE aspect for long time.

Anyone else notice The Bolvar has TWO elbows in the arm on the right? The anatomy is all wrong with that arm, the other one is fine....

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar looks so much more badass than Arthas as the LK. I always thought Arthas looked too gaudy with too many skulls on his armor. I hope they make an absolutely insane cinematic with him doing LK stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    At that kind of art detail? No. There must be something in the story that changes with him. I think Ner'zhul is still somewhere in the helmet and he has taken hold of Bolvar.
    I've always suspected the Arthas didn't really kill off Nher'zul's spirit, and that he instead simply let Arthas believe he had and went into hiding... If that's true then Bolvar's recent... Psychotic actions in Legion and BFA would make sense, he has been slowly corrupting his new host.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

if they really put PVE content in Overwatch ... I Instabuy

but I instabuy WoW expansion too and Diablo 4 .... and WC3 reforged , also D2 remaster ???

WTF Blizzard you're literal crack dealer

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    Anyone else notice The Bolvar has TWO elbows in the arm on the right? The anatomy is all wrong with that arm, the other one is fine....
    He doesn’t...but I do think they put his bicep on the wrong end of his upper arm so it does look kinda funky.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown03SVT View Post
    He doesn’t...but I do think they put his bicep on the wrong end of his upper arm so it does look kinda funky.
    even if that was the case the curve starts to early, banana lookin ass arm

This looks increasingly real. If it is this might get me hyped again. I don't particularly care about the shadowlands but the Lich King becoming active and Death Knights finally getting some love and lore again makes me really happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    You know a leak is fake when you have a high resolution image to back it up.

The logo is just another "council of glades" fake logo like it was back in 2015

As for the third image, it was SUPER sloppy to just type "WOW Shadowlands" up and "WOW: Shadowlands" down, it's like a first day at designer work fail; the price of fine art is also way off; only $60 for a 300 limited fine print? Don't make me laugh, Blizzard would ask for AT LEAST 100$, even the Onyxia one that is not limited at all costs $65.

So summing up: sloppy fake and gay.

The image is literally from the blizzard store itself you fucking walnut

Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Man, those "It's fake!!!!! I can tell by the pixels!!!" motherfuckers sure look stupid now.
    From what I saw most people said the text on the image floating around earlier was fake, which likely was. So of course that leads people to believe the rest of it was fake as well. It isn't a ridiculous leap in logic to come to that conclusion.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroCactus View Post
    The image is literally from the blizzard store itself you fucking walnut
    The logo is convincing but if it is something to do with shadowlands, I doubt it’s just going to be just called “shadowlands”. It would be “X of shadowlands” because they have to give it some kind of identity besides calling it like the name of a location on the map. Imagine if WoD was just “World of warcraft: Draenor”....that’s not very compelling.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    even if that was the case the curve starts to early, banana lookin ass arm
    Agreed, I had to take a few close looks at it and was still like lolwhat, after I looked at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown03SVT View Post
    The logo is convincing but if it is something to do with shadowlands, I doubt it’s just going to be just called “shadowlands”. It would be “X of shadowlands” because they have to give it some kind of identity besides calling it like the name of a location on the map. Imagine if WoD was just “World of warcraft: Draenor”....that’s not very compelling.
    Legion
    Cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the Wayback Machine archives for the image on the gear store for those that need absolute proof that it's not fake. Speculate all you want on what it means but the image is real and is from an official Blizzard source.

Wayback search of the image's URL

The actual image
    Last edited by Freeasacar; 2019-10-28 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    From what I saw most people said the text on the image floating around earlier was fake, which likely was. So of course that leads people to believe the rest of it was fake as well. It isn't a ridiculous leap in logic to come to that conclusion.
    No, people were saying the Bolvar image was fake. “Helmet is from Wrath cinematic” “body is from another game” lmao

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Legion
    Cataclysm
    I knew this would come up, those are not the same because they aren’t locations. Cataclysm is a thing(an event) and Legion is a reference to a thing(burning legion). Think of it like,

World of Warcraft: Broken Isles
    World of Warcraft: Broken Azeroth

Not every exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    If that's true then Bolvar's recent... Psychotic actions in Legion and BFA would make sense, he has been slowly corrupting his new host.
    I have been saying this ever since Bolvar put on the helmet. Always get responded with "Ner'zhuls dead". I have always believed Ner'zhul was alive and would eventually take over Bolvar.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of Another Lich King.