Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Would be a huge retcon.

Lich King said, "Ner'zhul is no more. He is consumed. There is only Arthas now... Arthas, whom you shall serve for all eternity."
    it's a retcon after a retcon.

aren't Arthas and Ner'zul supposed to be the same after they merged???

never liked the I fought you for 2-3 years only to consume you BS.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Not so sure. Arthas was interesting as LK because he was Arthas before being the LK.

Bolvar has no background (not for the horde at least).
    Bolvar has no background my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it's a retcon after a retcon.

aren't Arthas and Ner'zul supposed to be the same after they merged???

never liked the I fought you for 2-3 years only to consume you BS.
    Merged means a little of one and a little of the other became one thing. This was not what happened.

Consumed means one took the power and life force of the other. This is what happened.

If you get married you and your spouse merged households. That is very different than if you consumed your spouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Bolvar has no background my ass.
    The Horde had really never heard of him in game before the Wrathgate. All we really know is he was some paladin guy, and he maybe died and got brought back by dragonfire, or maybe was saved slightly before dying by dragonfire. Then he was tortured because reasons? Then he "contained" the Lich King inside the helmet.

I think we could very well get a "this was the Lich King's plan all along, to get a body infused with dragonfire" type story.

Bolvar-LK made some comments in Legion that "the living" couldn't save Azeroth because they couldn't "pay the price" required to do so. Seems that Sylvanas came to the same conclusion despite not being a fan. And this is coming to a head right after we defeat (?) the last (?) old god and the void has to make their final moves to try to consume the universe.

Then there's the whole weird stuff in there about the LK kind of being team void and kind of being team Sargeras at different times, but maybe having his own free will now. Unclear why he would even want to save Azeroth anyway as neither master he once served wanted to save Azeroth.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Not so sure. Arthas was interesting as LK because he was Arthas before being the LK.

Bolvar has no background (not for the horde at least).
    What a stupid fucking thing to say lmao

Arthas's legacy carries on within the new Lich King. Same with Ner'zhul's legacy. They're a combined force. On top of that, there were the events of WoTLK that pushed the story further and ended it with a small cliffhanger.

Legion opened that story back up again and now here we are. That cliffhanger coming to a close as we might find out what Bolvar's plan is. You don't need to be alliance or horde to care about him. What a loaded thing to say.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's not just Shadowlands but rather 'Enter the Shadowlands' or 'Whisper(er)s/creatures/reflections/whatever of the Shadowlands'
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I regret seeing this... that's why i quit watching trailers
    fucking spoilers are defeating the anticipation thrill!

think of pizza: waiting for it is a thrill, that's gone right after the first bite
    think of girls: the dance before first sex feels exciting and beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Would be a huge retcon.

Lich King said, "Ner'zhul is no more. He is consumed. There is only Arthas now... Arthas, whom you shall serve for all eternity."
    Already been retconned with Chronicles 3. Arthas kept Ner'zhul alive and tormented him.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... and no. The Lich King was the Lich King but he was also the well known Arthas with his well known background and evolution.

Bolvar, at least horde side, is a mister noone. He will probably become more known if he’ll be one of the main actors of next expansion, but it’s not a “omg Bolvar! Shut up and take my yearly renewal now!” character.
    I guess you didn’t play vanilla? Bolvar was the human faction leader until Varian took over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Wait, since when did bolvar lich King have blue eyes, He has fiery eyes.
    i don't know what the rest of the cinematic will be about. but i can tell you right now this will happen:

the cinematic will start with red eyes. then he'll like "activate" the scourge which will turn his eyes blue. this moment will cause the crowd at blizzcon to cheer and the twitch autists to go POG

hmm after re-watching the WotLK ending what if Bolvar didn't resist Arthas/LK like we thought but saw the chance to take the power of the helm... it makes his actions during Legion make a bit more sense as well if he was actual corrupted already, and now he is acting due to sylvanas's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Wait, since when did bolvar lich King have blue eyes, He has fiery eyes.
    maybe its just a part of a video they will show at blizzcon, like the eyes will turn red after that moment, bolvar taken control or whatever.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    maybe its just a part of a video they will show at blizzcon, like the eyes will turn red after that moment, bolvar taken control or whatever.. lol
    Man, if that is what they do they truly have lost all creativity.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly no. In fact when you check out there is a box you have to acknowledge that says you understand these items can only be picked up in person at Blizzcon.[/QUOTE]

Damn I'd love them skateboards!

The fact that Blizz scrambled to make these links not work confirms them as real.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I hope it's not just Shadowlands but rather 'Enter the Shadowlands' or 'Whisper(er)s/creatures/reflections/whatever of the Shadowlands'
    The Shadows of the Shadowlands xD

Quote Originally Posted by Blown03SVT View Post
    I guess you didn’t play vanilla? Bolvar was the human faction leader until Varian took over.
    I played Vanilla horde only and i don't remember having heard of Bolvar at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    This leak was already debunked in the general forums
    How dumb do you feel now?