Poll: Choose wisely

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Out of the most Popular class suggestions which do you want?

So now that there is a 99% chance that the expansion will revolve around bolvar, we can begin speculating about which class they are going to do. The most popular ones are as follows

Tinker
    Dark Ranger
    Necromancer
    Dragonsworn

Personally, I would love for it to be necromancer. It's basically my dream class. Just mowing down people with legions of undead and corpse explosions and ice and plague and oh my god it would be so epic. Tinker could be cool too, but only if its Goblin/gnome exclusive. I have little faith in Dark ranger and Dragonsworn. Dark ranger is basically a horde class, Delaryn and the like went back to the forsaken, which are still horde, and Dragonsworn is only a thing we are just thing thats surfaced now. Has there even been a thing as a Dragonsworn in lore?

The alternative would be to axe unholy, give death knights a fire themed/dragonsworn spec and make room for Necromancers. Same way they removed metamorphisis from demonology to make way for demon hunters. It also thematically fits with a death themed expansion.
    An'u belore delen'na

Of those I guess necromancer. Not a big fan of necromancer, but I don't like the others.

Tinker just sounds stupid. And being gnome/goblin only would just make it worse.

Dark Ranger really isn't that interesting and would be limited to like elves mostly.

And I don't even really understand what a Dragonsworn would be since it does not exist in Warcraft lore at all and is just something people pulled out of their asses without thinking. So you get empowered by the blue dragon flight so you can be a mage? What?

All of them except dark ranger. If i have to vote a class, its dragonsworn.

DR > Necro > Tinker > Dragonsworn

Necromancer if Wrath of the Bolvar is real, otherwise tinker.

tinker or dragonsworn, enough with the edgy classes already

My favourite class since the Cult of the Damned is ofcourse the Necromancer, but being realistic, I think next class would be a mix between Dark Ranger and Necromancer under the brand of Dark Ranger

Oh and I can't stress enough just how much Tinker class sucks

tinker fits the wow fantasy the most... the others are just other fantasy tropes pushed by people ignoring everything that's not high fantasy for some weird reason.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I really don't like Tinkers tbh.

But I love Dragons, so I'm hoping for Dragonsworn, however, even if it's Tinker, I'll be happy for a new class-- New classes are always very exciting, no matter what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of them.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Definitely necromancer - but I can imagine that never happening because, well, China and its view on dead things.

5+ Year Old Account
    Bard is missing as a vote option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Anything but Tinker.

Of those I'd go Dark Ranger almost entirely because that's just what I feel Blizzard has been hinting at. None of the four really excite me, the only ones that actively repel me are Dragonsworn and Tinker because they feel like things you'd find in a creatively bankrupt Asian MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot one: No class

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinker.

After the Island Expedition teams, new Goblin mechs, Mekkatorque being a raid boss, the retaking of Kezan, Mechagon, Gazlowe becoming Goblin leader, and playable Mechagnomes, I think Blizzard is going to shoehorn them in regardless of the expansion theme.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Tinker or dragonsworm. And bake necromancer (revamp) in to unholy DK. And dark rangers as a special aesthetic for hunters like warlocks green fire.

Also a ranged spec for DH; one that contrast destro lick like 'fast & sustained" instead of "slow & burst"

Nah, my idea sucks.
    Last edited by Alexplode; 2019-10-28 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Ranger seems like it might have the potential to be aesthetically pleasing in an expansion themed around Northrend. My second pick would've been Dragonsworn, which also sounds badass (as far as the "leaks" go).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of them.
    Really.
    I would gladly remove Monks.
    Like stop introducing those lames classes. DK and DH were passable but still - fuck new classes.

I want Dragonsworn the most but I won't say no to Dark Ranger.