Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Warcraft III: Reforged's Multiplayer Beta Begins This Week, WoW Classic Realm Labels

Warcraft III Reforged - First Multiplayer Beta Invite Wave
    Some people are already reporting receiving their invite to the Warcraft III multiplayer beta starting this week!

Warcraft III: Reforged's Multiplayer Beta Begins This Week!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

The multiplayer beta for Warcraft III: Reforged begins this week* with limited access to the orc and human races within 1v1 and 2v2 matchmaking. The undead and night elf races, and more game modes will be added in the weeks ahead.

Invitations to the multiplayer beta will be sent out over the coming weeks. Initial invitations will go out in waves to those who have pre-purchased the Spoils of War edition of the game and subsequent waves of invitations will go to additional players, such as those who have pre-purchased the standard edition of Warcraft III: Reforged.

The Spoils of War Edition
    In addition to access to the beta, owners of the Spoils of War edition get a few additional perks.

Beyond the Meat Wagon mount in World of Warcraft; Thrall, Anub’arak, Jaina and Tyrande in Heroes of the Storm, and the Third War card back in Hearthstone, the Spoils of War edition also contains:

Warcraft III: Reforged Skins–Champion of the Horde Thrall, Emerald Nightmare Cenarius, Fallen King Arthas, Daughter of the Seas Proudmoore

Overwatch
    • Player Icons: Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf and Lich King
    • Animated Sprays: Footman, Grunt, Ghoul, and Archer

Diablo III: Mal’ganis pet

Starcraft II Console Skins

StarCraft: Remastered: Spoils of War Console

Charging Towards Battle
    Learn more about Warcraft III: Reforged on our official site.

We’re looking forward to the clash of mighty armies, to hearing your reactions, and facing off with you online!

*Beta schedule may vary between regions.

WoW Classic - Realm List Populations Updated -- 28 October
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    A few minutes ago, we enacted a change to how the populations are calculated in the WoW Classic realm list. Since shortly after the launch of WoW Classic, the realm list population labels have indicated real-time population levels.

Now, the Low/Medium/High/Full labels are based on peak population over the last 7 days. We believe this provides a more-useful picture of a realm’s population to players who are making decisions about which realm to play on or transfer to.

The realms which have not yet moved to one layer will continue to be marked “Layered”.

BlizzCon 2019 Charity Auction Starts October 31st
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Add some epic artwork to your personal stash—all for a good cause!

Beginning Thursday, October 31 through Tuesday, November 5, we’re once again hosting our special online BlizzCon® Charity Auction via eBay. The auction features a variety of original Blizzard artwork, unique memorabilia, and other cool collectibles from our games. This is your chance to score awesome new loot for your collection, and the proceeds will directly benefit CHOC Children’s.

All auction items will also be on display at BlizzCon in Hall B. Check out some of the epic items below!

Arthas – Gray Cast
    Preproduction prototype polyurethane casting, signed by artists

Special Edition World of Warcraft® 15th Anniversary Charity Server Blade
    Engraved with developer signatures

Overwatch® Cinematic Triptych
    Signed by the Blizzard Animation team

Original Johanna Marker Drawings
    Framed and signed by Luke "Mr. Jack" Mancini

The Art of Hearthstone® Book
    Signed by the Hearthstone team; also includes 3 signed mini prints

To participate in this year’s auction, you’ll need to set up an eBay account. Head to www.ebay.com/blizzardcharity now to get started. If you already have an account, check your contact and payment information before bidding.

got mine already

Wish they'd do beta invites slightly different. Had it preordered the moment they announced it at Blizzcon and of course no beta invite. Oh well.

Yawn, this ain't it chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Wish they'd do beta invites slightly different. Had it preordered the moment they announced it at Blizzcon and of course no beta invite. Oh well.
    Same here. Tho tbh i'm not that mad, it's gonna give people time to make those sweet custom maps and be ready for the rest of us on launch

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it.

11c

Confirmed for EU. Got Beta too.

EU here, no beta pre orderd spoils of war today tho.

Streamers already getting it, no surprise here

if you have the collectors edition you get it, but check your launcher just to be safe

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    if you have the collectors edition you get it, but check your launcher just to be safe
    I have the Collector's/Spoils/whatever it's called and unfortunately all I have is a greyed out "Install" button and saying it will release by 12/31/2019. No email either

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Spoils of War here, nothing. Some guys with normal edition already have it. So nope, while Blizzard claims your chances are higher with SoW, it doesn't "guarantee" anything.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

WHY does it look like beta has only orcs and humans? After a year only that would be... bad.
    EDIT:
    Yep, got it too, only Humans/Orcs.
    Last edited by Easo; 2019-10-29 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, those cinematic posters look SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    WHY does it look like beta has only orcs and humans? After a year only that would be... bad.
    EDIT:
    Yep, got it too, only Humans/Orcs.
    Might be all that is available in the beta while their build has pretty much everything. Only time will tell though

I have the Collector's/Spoils/whatever it's called and unfortunately all I have is a greyed out "Install" button and saying it will release by 12/31/2019. No email either
    Not trying to be silly, but have you checked the version as there's a Warcraft Reforged Beta version to install, my Install button was also greyed out but ye.

I'm sure you already checked; but you seemed disappointed so I thought I'd throw it out as a suggestion just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Might be all that is available in the beta while their build has pretty much everything. Only time will tell though
    I sure hope so, because for the last couple of weeks I have had this sinking feeling that the game indeed will be released before New Year... With just Humans and Orcs.

where is my beta invite?
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I sure hope so, because for the last couple of weeks I have had this sinking feeling that the game indeed will be released before New Year... With just Humans and Orcs.
    The reforged website has been update with new screen shots of the undead and night elf factions, along side them finally adding the night elves to the faction select screen. So they are farther then a lot of people think.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Not trying to be silly, but have you checked the version as there's a Warcraft Reforged Beta version to install, my Install button was also greyed out but ye.

I'm sure you already checked; but you seemed disappointed so I thought I'd throw it out as a suggestion just in case.
    As far as I know I checked and didn't see anything. Here's what I'm seeing on my launcher and maybe I'm missing it somewhere? Not that I'm disappointed, just kind of ugh over majority of how beta people are selected.

In a way it'd be disappointing, but at the same time I kind of understand since it seems like they are redoing a bunch of it from the ground up with model adjustments, story changes (in some areas) and making sure it's completely compatible with the old version.